Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies (75686 Views)

Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos) / How Can I Improve On My Dressing And Grooming As A 20 Year Old Guy? / My Dressing To Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2022
Are you selling urself, if yes how much and if no get out

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ibinaboonline: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2022
angry angry angry angry
system21:
Angel Michael should retire if he doesn't know his job

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2022
Seriously?? Guess ur undies??undecided
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by biz2get(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2022
This is the gender you want a MAN to BE FRIENDS WITH
? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2022
What manner of nonsense is this? Who is the maaaaad mod that is behind this stupidity

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by lightwind(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2022
Nawaoooo.... wahala
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Mrkumareze(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2022
Some mod dey sniff pant here grin reason we have this on fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by micflo28(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2022
This moderators now receive bribe. Imagine FP
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2022
Rubbish. Off your dress let see it instead of guessing

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Realiskit(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2022
Which kind wahala be this?
How is this take concern us nah?
Social media is truly hard to diagnose. Imagine

msughdoo:
My dressing for work today in a law firm. I selected one of the undies in the photo. Can you guess which of the undie sets I selected?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Bnladan(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2022
I'm so disappointed in the mod who sent dis nonsense to FP. WTF! If u don't have content to post, it's not a crime to copy from other blogs. At least not in Nigeria
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Originalsly: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:

My dressing for work today in a law firm. I selected one of the undies in the photo. Can you guess which of the undie sets I selected?

People with this kind brain faulty brain do not wear underwear.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by danngnews: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Austindark:
There are many issues that deserve to grace our front page.
1. Reminding the FG to pay NNAMDI KANU his 1B naira, for assault on his home and apologise to him unconditionally.
2. Reminding Buhari to lead the war against terrorism from the front as promised.
3. freedom for Shaibu.
4. Tinubu to renew his EXPIRED voters card.

That number 4,even is disappointed.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2022
alienvirus:
You mean someone created this topic and someone else pushed it to front page and so many great topics are confined to the back pages?

Olohun tobi o
Allah akba
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by yetunsbay(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2022
The fact it's on homepage makes me grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Sleekjunior(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2022
what kind of panties are these
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by STARKENNETH(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by KingOfTheDamned: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2022
Does this website not have moderators anymore ?

What rubbish is this ?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Sucolee(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2022
Blame buhari
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by do4luv14(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:

None of those, Na thong you wear, so oga go see well cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by sync(f): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2022
Young girl like you see the kind pants you de wear. So unflattering

2 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Badguy77(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2022
Na wa o...So if i wan wear boxers now i go tell nairalander to guess and e go hit front page? Una go just dey carry do anyhow
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Kriss216: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2022
The person wey carry this nonsense enter FP should reduce hand for Mkpurummiri.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by benqo01(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Number 2 is okay......
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by UpdatesiOS147(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:
If you like no wear anything Na your PAPA problem b that
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Heffalump(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:

As far as I've not seen your buttocks, I can't choose the best outfit for today
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Nairaland is becoming a dump site.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2022
angry
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by AdeniyiA(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Younghacka:
To Think That This One Has Passed Through The Four Walls Of A University.
Sister How You Take Graduate From Law School Cos Apparently Your IQ Is Less Than That Of A Fish.
How Dare You Bring Such Mediocre Matters To The Public.
#Spits

Lol and behold, your NL admins pushed it to the FP undecided angry
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by addexx: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Cjayboy: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Wear all of them.
Onye ara...
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by bunmitepresh(f): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2022
I think number 2,I love the set of Bras ❤️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.