Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies (75685 Views)

Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos) / How Can I Improve On My Dressing And Grooming As A 20 Year Old Guy? / My Dressing To Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by smartoliver(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nairaland don finish grin embarassed. Da heck is this ?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by jericco1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
The forum has lost its taste
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by iyofason: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:
My dressing for work today in a law firm. I selected one of the undies in the photo. Can you guess which of the undie sets I selected?
Hi.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bros j don vex

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by angelfallz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
What is stopping you from imagining?

tefishy:
What's this exactly??

Should we start imagining what underneath every woman/girl we pass across everyday

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Reference(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
This forum has seriously regressed with the fortunes of this country.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
iyofason:

Hi.
Ashawo

2 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by duncan511: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
U want to show us, your new undies u just brought with lebel to impress who, then show us the one you are being wearing since to work and some men here Dey comment u Dey happy, meet your mama make train well again b4 u come here to post your without undies to work next time
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by AureliusWolf: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Seun, your mods have lost it and turning this forum to unprecedented level of incompetence and garbage. No standard at all, anything goes.

What undies should i wear to work and the pictures of the undies is making FrontPage.

I don't think i have ever seen or read anything so stupid.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina
OAMJ4

Come and read this nonsense post yourselves.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by angelfallz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Is Seeing a woman's underwear an abomination in your area?

PrinceMajestic:
Idiotic post promoted by idiotic mods, smelling stupid looking undies. Mumu ashawoh, only southern Nigeria girls will post her undies for public view, shameless dirty lowlife prostitutte

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by isaac101: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
How did this topic get to the front page ?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by angelfallz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Why not message her privately?
oluwaseunamos33:
Are you selling urself, if yes how much and if no get out

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Charge and bail lawyer. Rubbish topic.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Greystone: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:
My dressing for work today in a law firm. I selected one of the undies in the photo. Can you guess which of the undie sets I selected?

If I was you, I’d have gone with the black set
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
She's marketing her goods
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by angelfallz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pretenders are many on this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by WillyDave: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:

Fellow nairalanders good evening. Pls I am in a desperate situation and I need an urgent assistance. Since I lost my job life has been so difficult.

I need someone to get me a car to used as taxi either on hire purchase or weekly remittance. My children are dying of hunger. My wife is a private school teacher and up till today, the school has not paid December salary.

Every day I must sell something in my house for us to eat. I don't know what else to sell. The only tangible thing to sell now is this my phone. But my heart is bleeding at the thought of it. How can I access nairaland that makes my happy. How can I communicate? I will be rendered incommunicado. Pls someone should help me.

I am a resident of Gwagwalada here in Abuja. My number is 09014073575. I will never disappoint anyone whom will God will use to rescue me from this desperate be: situation. I am not a lazy person at all. And I know Abuja pretty well.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by goslowgoslow(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Younghacka:
To Think That This One Has Passed Through The Four Walls Of A University.
Sister How You Take Graduate From Law School Cos Apparently Your IQ Is Less Than That Of A Fish.
How Dare You Bring Such Mediocre Matters To The Public.
#Spits
Why blame her? How about the moderators that push the thread? Do you think they have IQ? They don't!!

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nairaland is gone. All they now approve are rubbish topics and Tinubu matters.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Why blame her? How about the moderators that push the thread? Do you think they have IQ? They don't!!

Most of the moderators are Buhari E-Rats..... No brains
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by goslowgoslow(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:
Nairaland is gone. All they now approve are rubbish topics and Tinubu matters.
All thanks to zero IQ moderators.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Truvelisback(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Just see wetin Moderator carry come Front page.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by goslowgoslow(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:

Most of the moderators are Buhari E-Rats..... No brains
Lol.... cheesy cheesy
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
angelfallz:
Why not message her privately?
sorry, I'll do that now
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Maydfourth: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
What rubbish...Chioma or wetin be ur Name...you no dry wear putuuuuuu and ur booby small to be put inside a brassiere....
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by TheKingsmann(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dis forum is beginning to be useless, very useless
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Andathunda: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
na Shimi I de see so?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Sleekfingers: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:

Another educated fool spotted......how wetin you wear for that flat yansh and pendulum breast concern us for devil sake?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by LordVarys1: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thunder fire the moderator that moved this to front page. Ban me if you like

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by polimaf(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
And this made FP... Omooooooooo
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by hotseat: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
I'm convinced without any iota of doubt that Seun is compromised.

How dare you bring this to FP?

Haba, mallam!
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Doctorimpulse(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hmm, what an advertisement, so how much are you selling the white one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.