Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu (21135 Views)

IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria / Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings / "Why I Visited IBB, Abdulsalami", Others- Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Anazp: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kaiser20:
To eliminate illigal candidates,
INEC should just conduct Drug test , source of income for the pass 30 years and actual age investigation on all Presidential candidates .
haha ���. Guy you wicked o. You no want make Tinubu run ni
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by noisy45(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

You are an ipob , you don't have a say in the next election. All you can do is play your role as an obedient slave, shut up and let your masters in the West and North decide your fate.
You must keep promoting Tinubu and keep making him the subject of your conversations, that is your role in the coming election. Whether you like it or not, you lost work for Tinubu.

Tinubu supporter you go cry last last
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Okoyeeboz: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
noisy45:

Tinubu supporter you go cry last last

Ipob pig, your father has been crying marginalisation. You will cry when Tinubu wins and if you don't look at the road while crying, Dangote truck will customise you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by richie240: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bia nwoke, enuff of 'who should not contest' or 'we wee not vote tinubu' biko!
1. Who is ur own preferred candidate?
2. Does DT 'preferred candidate' of urs have enuff 'blokos' to contest?
3. If he does have d balls, (which I strongly doubt cool ), let him shook head biko!
4. Don't u think it makes more sense to channel ds energy used in chanting 'tilumbu' upandan on ur own 'preferred candidate?
5. You guys' unwarranted antagonism of tinubu has created massive awareness for him, I think tinubu needs to thank u!
cool
Maxymilliano:
At this rate, Tinubu will visit the devil to seek endorsement and express permission to contest .

Clown !
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by dokxavi: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
ggood:
If Tinubu like let him visit Joe Biden , he will Never become the president , the brown teeth drug Baron think we are fools
You said worse things about Buhari but here we are.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by goody234: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
I give it to tinubu he knows how to play the game damn ...he is beating everybody to the line
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by richie240: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
This na one of d reasons una dey where una dey presently: #politics of biterness, hatred and vengeance. Na d tin wey una take relegate unasef be dat.

As ibb don cast abiola b4, so for ya mind now na to take ibb/north as enemies abi?
If tinubu reason like una, and make ibb/north hin enemy, na where d votes go come from biko? Oh, una don forget say politics na game of numbers shey?

May God deliver una from bitterness!
Make una continue to isolate unasef then turn a round to demand favor from una perceived enemies u hear? Bodi go soon tell una!
cool

thisisit:
IBB ANNULLED THE JUNE 12 ELECTION AND SET THE STAGE FOR THE IMPRISONMENT AND DEATH OF MKO ABIOLA.

TINUBU WAS PA TO MKO ABIOLA.
TINUBU IS SEEKING BLESSING FROM THE MAN WHO TRUNCATED OUR DEMOCRACY AND KILLED HIS BOSS MKO ABIOLA.

TINUBU WILL SUFFER A WORST FATE THAN MKO ABIOLA.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Box18: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
techmo:

A former President has boys, contact and connection, in the Military and paramilitary, in the Civil service, in the business world, in the Judiciary, at Aso Rock, in INEC

Infact a former President has so much connection and influence that his support can change alot for you
na true talk
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by leokid866: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
IBB’s Hilltop mansion in Minna has become Mecca to Presidential aspirants, meanwhile na only one vote the man get.

Make we go collect PVCs instead of hiding behind our phones
He might have one vote.....but apparently he has billions in Dollars laying in French accounts that can help finance any presidential ambition.....
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by leokid866: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
ggood:
Hope ur buying fuel at 65 Naira per liter
not yet, but soon give us till the end of this year.....
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by leokid866: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dapson73:

Tell us the business IBB does .
Sugar Daddy Enterprises........ grin........he has been funding presidential aspirants since 1999......
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Squidmedia: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
sad
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by leokid866: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
id911:

What I said and what you said seemed to be the same thing, so, what then are the lies?
Dont mind him, even if Tinubu was doing follow-follow, just look at the caliber of people he was doing it with.....
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by offiahvictor(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
ggood:
If Tinubu like let him visit Joe Biden , he will Never become the president , the brown teeth drug Baron think we are fools
cry cry baby
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by koolaid87: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
I hope he doesn't win cos it'll be the same suffer suffer

However, if its his destiny, then nothing no man can do.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Sucolee(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Blessing kill you there
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
ViperAda:

There is no politician in the southeast that carries value, none is influential. They are all palmwine politicians. And that's why your slavery to PDP would continue for 100 more years.

-Viper

If you like keep crying .. i ve given you the response. If you like continue with your usual rhetorical and stupid comments... see how you dey write sef like guguru b(t)oy
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by gift2xl: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Waste of time.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by kayjay69(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
techmo:

Tinubu had his money majorly from his days in US with compass finance LTD

The story of his first million is here

Bola Tinubu: "I made my first million dollar doing my accounting work in USA"

Mr Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu has opened up on how he made his first million.

Many had questioned the source of his wealth, as many urged the APC national leader to disclose it.

In a throwback interview with TheNews Magazine on March 29, 2016, Bola Tinubu had revealed how he made his first million. He said;

“At Deloitte and Touche, I chose to travel more than 80 per cent of my working years there. And that is because if a staff chose to travel, he would make more money because he would get travel allowances,”

Mr. Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

“We had gone there to set up their accounting and auditing system. It was while on that service that I got my financial break. When I returned to the United States, my employers gave me a huge bonus, which instantly turned me into a millionaire.

“The bonus was $850,000, before taxes. My salaries were also being paid into the bank and I was not touching them. At the time, my salary deposits in the bank had risen to about $1.8 million.”

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by slivertongue: 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
IBB’s Hilltop mansion in Minna has become Mecca to Presidential aspirants, meanwhile na only one vote the man get.

Make we go collect PVCs instead of hiding behind our phones

IBB' s PVC is super. E carry weight
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by RexTramadol1: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:

Mr Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu has opened up on how he made his first million.

Many had questioned the source of his wealth, as many urged the APC national leader to disclose it.

In a throwback interview with TheNews Magazine on March 29, 2016, Bola Tinubu had revealed how he made his first million. He said;

“At Deloitte and Touche, I chose to travel more than 80 per cent of my working years there. And that is because if a staff chose to travel, he would make more money because he would get travel allowances,”

Mr. Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

“We had gone there to set up their accounting and auditing system. It was while on that service that I got my financial break. When I returned to the United States, my employers gave me a huge bonus, which instantly turned me into a millionaire.

“The bonus was $850,000, before taxes. My salaries were also being paid into the bank and I was not touching them. At the time, my salary deposits in the bank had risen to about $1.8 million.”

Lmao! The story he portrayed is fictional
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by freshalien: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
BAT 2023

uptimum123:
Baba for the boys

In Jagaban we Nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole believe in.

2023 will be a total knockout against any opposition

Fela was indeed right; Nigerians truly love to suffer and smile.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2022
freshalien:

Fela was indeed right; Nigerians truly love to suffer and smile.
If you are suffering and smiling, is your cup of tea.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 12:27am On Jan 21, 2022
uptimum123:
Baba for the boys

In Jagaban we Nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole believe in.

2023 will be a total knockout against any opposition
your papa
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by bmsteady(m): 12:32am On Jan 21, 2022
thisisit:
IBB ANNULLED THE JUNE 12 ELECTION AND SET THE STAGE FOR THE IMPRISONMENT AND DEATH OF MKO ABIOLA.

TINUBU WAS PA TO MKO ABIOLA.
TINUBU IS SEEKING BLESSING FROM THE MAN WHO TRUNCATED OUR DEMOCRACY AND KILLED HIS BOSS MKO ABIOLA.

TINUBU WILL SUFFER A WORST FATE THAN MKO ABIOLA.

not like that, all of them know BAT very well, he can not suffer the same faith with Awo, and MKO and Nigeria will remain the same,

do you know that Tinubu only obey the calls to contest election, win and become President in 2023. so he has a mandate given to him to deliver, mission to accomplish, and if you give him chances, Nigeria as a whole shall witness better development.

The fact is that after 2023 south-western Nigeria shall never remain the same forever- underdevelopment.

our greatness as a Yoruba region start coming 2023.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by calcal: 12:45am On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:

Stop spreading the lie. even back then Tinubu did not worth anything tangible in the job market, he was a drug seller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) / Commuters Groan As Lagos Govt Enforces Ban On ‘Okada’ Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.