Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village (13693 Views)

Breaking:nigeria Army Currently Raiding Obowo Imos State / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community / Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by Comedian2019: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
rayvelez:
May Allah be with em chibok villagers.
They're mainly christians, in case you don't know.
Just like southern Kaduna is always under attack by islamic fulani terrorists.
I only pity those who keep voting for headslammerz, expecting them to protect them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by Torrgate(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Are you talking about same US government that went to war with 'The Taliban' for 20years and didn't even smell Victory?
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by tempest01(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Why always Chibok?

If Chibok is prime target, why are there no adequate security infrastructure ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by sematec(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
What's going on, our president?
This is too much and not natural disasters
You can't just go out in the morning and be sure to come back alive. Tell if you can't guarantee the safety of Nigerians anymore. God help us in this country o
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by Comedian2019: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
post=109548112:

May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

If you keep supporting evil, wickedness and all manner of bad things,
Those bad vices will surely follow you wherever you go.

We Rise.

Amen , Amen and Amen.
So shall it be for anyone and everyone that support evil government, politicians or entity.
They will all end miserably in life las las.
Thanks for your prayers ogele
Your prayers have no substance. You can't be voting for headslammerz to govern you and expect them to protect you from their brothers.
All those supporting evil governance are also feeling the heat.
If you guys want, vote or rig in another sick Buhari, you will cry tears and blood for another 8 years as you're doing now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by captaininiobong(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
fergie0o1:

Daily Trust

I even doubt if the governor use to even sleep in his state at night or he travels to Abuja for night rest and later comes up in the morning.

Buhari knows bokoharam sponsors, you cannot rebel a government. They are aware of it.

The governor of Borno is aware of who and who are the real bokos. Buhari may not be fully aware but governor is aware. Shegi Dan isca buruba.

They are using innocent souls to catch criuse. God will punish them one after the other. They will be displace like the residents of Borno.

Nobody can rebel government, ordinary Nnamdi Kanu that attempted it, later denied that he is not a member of IPOB.

Ojukwu fled away into exile. So Federal government is aware.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by Amudeneogu: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Very unfortunate, may God fight for us the Nigerians in Jesus name Amen
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by PrinceMajestic: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
I wish these things were not happening in north it's the coolest part of the country I will love to reside in. The problem is religious extremism, ancient Christians of Roman empire started this horror 100s of years back to spread christianity, now it's Islam of the ancient Persian empire terrorising the world. People of God/Terrorists please leave the peaceful earth alone,she is bleeding too much
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by iyke2frankeze: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Let nobody disturb me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by Felimax(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dear Dr Ebele Jonathan just thank your God you are not the one in power.
You can see that the greatest relief God gave to you was to make your mandate stolen and equally soften your heart to accept it. God sent his angels to be with you so you will see how He will make a fool out of your enemies.
My dearest ex President, God also kept you alive so you can see how your enemies will setup against themselves. For the very first time in the history of the most populous black nation in the world the peddle is on reverse and it has been like this for almost 8 years now.
What a catastrophic and monumental failure the Buhari regime brought forth. It will forever remain on marble.
Goodluck to you my ex President GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by just2endowed: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bubu so something
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by BewareOf419: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Buhari Call Your Brothers To Order
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by Blackdisciple(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oga Irabor
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Aren't they sleeping with their two eyes closed?
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by CUMIN: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
We don't have a clear game plan on defeating Boko Haram.

Going to attack them with gun is not effective.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by rayvelez(m): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chartey:

Hope you know they're mostly Christians because Chibok is in southern Borno. Even if they're Muslims, is this your insensitive comment warranted?
What’s wrong with my comment here? Was it not your President,Northern governors,Islamic cleric and Emir tasked Nigerians to pray hard against insecurity in northern state.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
I fear this country's situation.
that stupid old illiterate man calling himself a president.
is busy traveling abroad about his lifeless health condition.while this country insecurity is highly increasing.
please God help us!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by ofiko123(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Will boko haram ever end in Nigeria..
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by nedekid: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Buhari, Congrats ooo angry

What more can I say ? undecided How can boko Haram persist from 2009 till date ? And nothing serious is been done ? If it was USA ehnn, under 3 days, nothing like boko Haram again, but Nigeria Government choose to romance and play love with boko Haram angry angry

Y'all in this gon die a terrible, painful, shameful death!! angry
Someone once said an attack on Boko haram is attack on the north undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by Nicetry: 1:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Is this news worthy... I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by Abujason: 1:46am On Jan 21, 2022
fergie0o1:

Daily Trust

Any retaliatory attack by Nigerian military against the terrorist Bokoharam will be an attack on the North according to Bokoharri. This was exactly his ambition before being elected to make the North ungovernable just as the owl-eyed bandit from the Waste is scheming to do with his own ambition if elected. So please leave the matter for Matawalle and Mathias.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by Abujason: 2:12am On Jan 21, 2022
Klasique911:
[quote author= post=109548112]
[b]May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

You are a BASTARD for asking the Devil to kill evil people that are being bred by the Federal Government... Rather, the Devil should Kill you, your families and the The Useless APC and PDP Government bedeviling this nation

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by shevchenko(m): 2:30am On Jan 21, 2022
I hate seeing all these news without evidence
Useless
Re: Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village by Edukere333: 3:46am On Jan 21, 2022
https://tr-quiz.xyz/68155049318258871/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exchange Rate: NECA, Experts Disagree On FG’s Target / Sada Idris & Co To Audit NNPC. Check Out Their Website! / FG To Build 6 Correctional Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.