Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead (27418 Views)

Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Lari03r(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sad news.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by lashout1: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Someone travelled to Ghana

I Wis he will be the only casualty
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Gunayo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
The bike man might have been upset with the black stars performance at the African cup of nation and in the process lost concentration. Anyway, may souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Blackdisciple(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Maybe bandits don enter Ghana too
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by GetMeRight: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
If you check well, one religion of ........ May be responsible.

In other news:

Eat and sell your future

With fanatics, every tragic incident must be related to religions.

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by 22o62021: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
SA bad belle for Ghana don Dey cause another thing oo
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Originalsly: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hmmm.... caused by a crash with a motorcyclist?..... not normal.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Terrorists don migrate to gold coast aka coal ghost
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Adjovi: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chiefochiefo:
Explosion + AFCON eviction = double wahala grin

It's not funny this are people we are talking about here. Show some sympathy.

3 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by segebase(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Buuuhari go condemn the act and console dem
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Starzo: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chiefochiefo:
Explosion + AFCON eviction = double wahala grin
people died and you're using a laughing emoji, what the hell is wrong with you??

You're a disgusting animal

4 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by TVTKOKO(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Starzo:

people died and you're using a laughing emoji, what the hell is wrong with you??

you've just insulted Animals bro.. Even animals won't behave like that
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by CUMIN: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
eddie7:
God shall always protect His own

So those that died are not God's own
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Sholuwa241: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari visiting Ghana with his Entourage despite similar happenings in Nigeria.

I see him promising billions of dollars to the victims, I see Osibanjo making a statement about the explosion and praying for the victims, I see him calling it a black day and encouraging the whole world to mourn for the dead.

This I have seen.
twelve gun shot for you
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by gift2xl: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
What a sad one.

Let's pray.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Starzo:

Normal thing for naija cool
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Confirmedzombie: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
May the solls of the departs lest in pease this is a sad day for pipol of Ghana.

May God comport the familis of those that departs and consul them.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Adjovi:

ormal thing for naija cool

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by talk2rotman(m): 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
8:59pm
I needed an online lesson note of civic education and I went through the scheme of works Iof some of the providers I saw on the Internet and the one that seems to be close to what I wanted is Classhall... I contacted this guy and he gave me options ... which are. 1 500 to access the site for one month but not suitable to teachers
2. 1000 to access the site for 4 months
3. 2000 to access it for a year.

I told him I would have love to go for option 3 but what I needed now is just this civic and that's all...that can I pay 500 so he can send it to me that I'm not really after the monthly subscription.
I sent the money to this guy and he asked me to send my name and email which I did...later he told me I can now access the site...when I checked the site...all the things I was doing on it before paying was still the things I was doing on it and there was no linking pointing to how to download or anywhere to copy the lesson note.

I contacted this guy to make my complain and he was just ranting....that after buying a car I'm now complaining to the dealer that I can't drive that there's nothing he can do again. I asked him yo just send civic for just one term to me but he refuse and said the money is gone.

The guy is a scam. Classhall.com is a scam...avoid it
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Starzo: 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chiefochiefo:
Normal thing for naija cool
in your family compound only
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by osazuwa23: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
hopefully it no be attack islamabad dont reach ghana. i remember attack happened in ivory coast and burkino faso cry
fergie0o1:

CNN

Ghana Police Service

Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo (Ghana's President)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vTQNdOWrBk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH9kkY5237Y

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by eflintsone(m): 12:07am On Jan 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari visiting Ghana with his Entourage despite similar happenings in Nigeria.

I see him promising billions of dollars to the victims, I see Osibanjo making a statement about the explosion and praying for the victims, I see him calling it a black day and encouraging the whole world to mourn for the dead.

This I have seen.
Instead of praying for the dead and injured
You are here showing your obsession on buhari

Annoying part is Pmb will not even see this your post

So why not pray instead and forget about who buhari will visit

Its none of ur concern
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by eflintsone(m): 12:08am On Jan 21, 2022
May the dead rest in perfect peace

Oh Lord heal the wounded
Thank you Lord
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by eflintsone(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2022
Adjovi:

I

You think say na everyone u see dey mentally stable ?

2 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by pargelenis(m): 2:06am On Jan 21, 2022
Terrible tragedy. I also question why the video has upbeat background music … WTF?
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by largeman4u(m): 2:28am On Jan 21, 2022
Okada people with mad brain everywhere

So sad. RiP to those who lost their life
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by Adolfhitler001: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Mining explosive abi Boko explosive grin grin
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2022
THE ONLY PLACE OF SAFETY IN THIS PERVERSE AND CROOKED WORLD IS IN CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead by eddie7: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
CUMIN:

So those that died are not God's own
That's my own prayer point

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths / Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine / Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.