Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Supplication Of The Oppressed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Supplication Of The Oppressed (3012 Views)

Supplication Of An Unmarried Person From The Salaf / Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents / I Need Duas And Supplication To Battle Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supplication Of The Oppressed by Lukgaf(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
ثَلاَثُ دَعَوَاتٍ مُسْتَجَابَاتٍ: دَعْوَةُ الْمَظْلُومِ، وَدَعْوَةُ الْمُسَافِرِ، وَدَعْوَةُ الْوَالِدِ عَلَى وَلَدِهِ
“Three supplications are answered: supplication of the oppressed, the supplication of the traveler and the supplication of the parent for his child.”

Shaykh Zayd al-Madkhali رحمه الله comments on this narration in his explanation of al-Adab al-Mufrad by Imaam Bukhari on page 48-49 Vol 2. He said

This hadith mentions three (types of individuals) whose supplications are answered due to the high status (of their circumstances) in the legislation of Islam:

The first is the supplication of the one who was oppressed in regards to his blood, honor and/or wealth. When this type of person supplicates against his oppressor – with a truthful tongue, present heart and mind – Allah responds to his request even if he was a wicked doer (faasiq) or disbeliever (kaafir). This supplication is raised above the clouds and there is nothing that prevents it from reaching Allah. In fact, Allah allows the supplication to ascend due to Him being All-Aware (al-Khabeer) All-Seeing (al-Baseer) over His servants.

It has been attributed to the Prophet (peace be upon him) that he advised Mu’aadh (ibn Jabal) before he left to Yemen:
“…and beware the supplication of the oppressed, for surely there is no barrier between it and Allah.” [Bukhari, Muslim; on the authority of Ibn ‘Abbaas]
If this is the affair of the supplication of the oppressed, as you know O Muslim, then it is upon you to have mercy upon yourself and everyone besides yourself from falling into oppression. Beware of subjecting yourself to the punishments of Allah in this life and the next (due to oppression).

The second supplication that is answered is of the traveler – the one who is exhausted in his travels…His supplication is answered whether he supplicates good for himself or for others, or if he supplicates for any type of harm against the one who oppressed him. Indeed, his supplication is answered. Therefore, what is necessary is to aid the traveler – even if it by making a righteous supplication for him that would expand his breast and relax his soul. Perhaps supplication for him could aid him in his travels and allow him to perform righteous deeds and attain rewards.

The third supplication that is answered is the parents for their child – son or daughter; even if the parents supplicates for good or bad. And this is (sufficient) reason for the child to be obedient towards the parents, just as Allah commanded in His statements:

وَٱخۡفِضۡ لَهُمَا جَنَاحَ ٱلذُّلِّ مِنَ ٱلرَّحۡمَةِ وَقُل رَّبِّ ٱرۡحَمۡهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِى صَغِيرً۬ا
“And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: ‘My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young.'” [Israa: 24]
وَوَصَّيۡنَا ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنَ بِوَٲلِدَيۡهِ إِحۡسَـٰنًا‌ۖ حَمَلَتۡهُ أُمُّهُ ۥ كُرۡهً۬ا وَوَضَعَتۡهُ كُرۡهً۬ا‌ۖ وَحَمۡلُهُ ۥ وَفِصَـٰلُهُ ۥ ثَلَـٰثُونَ شَہۡرًا‌ۚ حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ ۥ وَبَلَغَ أَرۡبَعِينَ سَنَةً۬ قَالَ رَبِّ أَوۡزِعۡنِىٓ أَنۡ أَشۡكُرَ نِعۡمَتَكَ ٱلَّتِىٓ أَنۡعَمۡتَ عَلَىَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَٲلِدَىَّ وَأَنۡ أَعۡمَلَ صَـٰلِحً۬ا تَرۡضَٮٰهُ وَأَصۡلِحۡ لِى فِى ذُرِّيَّتِىٓ‌ۖ
“And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents. His mother bears him with hardship And she brings him forth with hardship, and the bearing of him, and the weaning of him is thirty months, till when he attains full strength and reaches forty years, he says: ‘My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good…'” [Ahqaaf: 15]
The Messenger (peace be upon him) commanded obedience to the parents in more than one narration. Like the narration attributed to Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) in which he said:

“A man came to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and he said,
‘O Messenger of Allah, which of the people are the most deserving of my companionship?’

He said, ‘Your mother.’ Then the man said, ‘Then who?’ The Messenger replied ‘Then your mother.’ Then the man asked ‘Then who?’ The Messenger replied ‘Then your mother.’ Then the man asked, ‘Then who?’ and the Messenger replied, ‘Then your father.'” [Bukhari, Muslim]
If this is the affair of supplication of the parents for their children – as we know from the statements of Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) – then it is required to be soft in our speech to them, fulfil their needs when they are present, be truthful with them, maintain ties with them to the best of our ability without being deficient, supplicate for both of them while they are alive and after death, and other good deeds which fall under being dutiful towards them – in speech and action and hope to be rewarded by Allah.

https://tryingtofollowthesalaf.com/2016/01/12/supplication-of-the-oppressed-shaykh-zayd-al-madkhali/?fbclid=IwAR2lVLs8VoJsQnj6_cfZ5mVsJwxH6fBP9IjRDnsPa3vTP_enwZ3IMvdEks0

4 Likes

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by AntiChristian: 5:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Alhamdulillah for the light of Islam. Let's desist from oppression and help others being oppressed as much as we can.

Parents too should always pray for their kids and not curse them carelessly!

7 Likes

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 21, 2022
Jazaakallahu khayran

Alhamdulillah for the gift of Islam, juma'ah mubarak to every muslim, and may Allah continue to guide us to the straight path and make us steadfast in our deen. Allahuma Amin

3 Likes

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by RightChannel: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2022
If you follow the sunnah of your prophet Muhammad, you will know that oppression is part of islam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by advocatejare(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Muhammad oppressed the Jews and Christians by killing then and forcing them to pay Jizya tax just because they didn’t accept him as a prophet!

sahih Muslim Book 19, Number 4292:
Ibn 'Aun reported: I wrote to Nafi' inquiring from him whether it was necessary to extend (to the disbelievers) an invitation to accept (Islam) before m". ing them in fight. He wrote (in reply) to me that it was necessary in the early days of Islam. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) made a raid upon Banu Mustaliq while they were unaware and their cattle were having a drink at the water. He killed those who fought and imprisoned others. On that very day, he captured Juwairiya bint al-Harith. Nafi' said that this tradition was related to him by Abdullah b. Umar who (himself) was among the raiding troops.

Sahih Muslim Book 19, Number 4363
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira who said: We were (sitting) in the mosque when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came to us and said: (Let us) go to the Jews. We went out with him until we came to them. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) stood up and called out to them (saying): O ye assembly of Jews, accept Islam (and) you will be safe. They said: Abu'l-Qasim, you have communicated (God's Message to us). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said : I want this (i.e. you should admit that God's Message has been communicated to you), accept Islam and you would be safe. They said: Abu'l-Qisim, you have communicated (Allah's Message). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I want this. . . - He said to them (the same words) the third time (and on getting the same reply) he added: You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I wish that I should expel you from this land Those of you who have any property with them should sell it, otherwise they should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle (and they may have to go away leaving everything behind).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by motayoayinde: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2022
ONE OF THE CARDINAL PRINCIPLES OF ISLAM IS JUSTICE

ALHAMDULILLAH FOR THE GIFT OF ISLAM

4 Likes

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by Techreliance(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Lukgaf:
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
ثَلاَثُ دَعَوَاتٍ مُسْتَجَابَاتٍ: دَعْوَةُ الْمَظْلُومِ، وَدَعْوَةُ الْمُسَافِرِ، وَدَعْوَةُ الْوَالِدِ عَلَى وَلَدِهِ
“Three supplications are answered: supplication of the oppressed, the supplication of the traveler and the supplication of the parent for his child.”

Shaykh Zayd al-Madkhali رحمه الله comments on this narration in his explanation of al-Adab al-Mufrad by Imaam Bukhari on page 48-49 Vol 2. He said

https://tryingtofollowthesalaf.com/2016/01/12/supplication-of-the-oppressed-shaykh-zayd-al-madkhali/?fbclid=IwAR2lVLs8VoJsQnj6_cfZ5mVsJwxH6fBP9IjRDnsPa3vTP_enwZ3IMvdEks0

BarokaLlahu feekum
Thanks for this beautiful reminder dear Akhi.
JazzakaLlau kair

2 Likes

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by Lukgaf(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Techreliance:

BarokaLlahu feekum
Thanks for this beautiful reminder dear Akhi.
JazzakaLlau kair

Ameen wa feekum Barakallah sir

1 Like

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Muslims didn't rush to Christians thread to criticize them, why are they doing that to us?

Is this what other religions encouraged? Hating others?

Why make a false oath to represent your religion? Is your God a liar?

Pls respect who respected you, stay out of people businesses.

Back to topic: Jazakallah for the supplication.

1 Like

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by ALFADOS(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Lukgaf:

MashaAllah jzkhr may Almighty Allah answer our supplications, jumaat Mubarak

1 Like

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by Truthisunique3: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Islam is a slavery tool

Even Allah is a racist black oppressor

Allah was a racist white supremacist

Allah when he created Adam he brought forth white offspring white like small ants

Racist Allah offers white people automatic tickets to paradise but black people are to all rot in hell (where they belong as charcoal) irrespective of whether they do the good deed or not.

Mishkat Al Masabih 119

Abud Darda reported Allah Messenger as saying "God created Adam when he created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants.

And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring black as though they were CHARCOAL. Then he said to the party on his right side "To paradise and i do not care'. (If they do evil)

He said to the party in his left shoulder To hell and I do not care (if they are good people)

1 Like

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by RightChannel: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
x123xlolls:
Muslims didn't rush to Christians thread to criticize them, why are they doing that to us?

Is this what other religions encouraged? Hating others?

Why make a false oath to represent your religion? Is your God a liar?

Pls respect who respected you, stay out of people businesses.

Back to topic: Jazakallah for the supplication.

Ask your fellow Muslims e.g. AntiChristian if he didn't rush to Christian's thread to display his ignorant rather to seek for knowledge from the Jews and Christians as directed by the author of your Quran

Quran 16:43

And We did not send (messengers) before you except men whom We revealed to them. So ask people of the reminder (people of the book) if you do not know
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by AntiChristian: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
RightChannel:

Ask your fellow Muslims e.g. AntiChristian if he didn't rush to Christian's thread to display his ignorant rather to seek for knowledge from the Jews and Christians as directed by the author of your Quran

And We did not send (messengers) before you except men whom We revealed to them. So ask people of the reminder (people of the book) if you do not know

What is to be asked?
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
RightChannel:

Since you fully agree with Quran 16:43, then:

1- You now know Jesus A.S. was sent, He is a man, nothing more, except that He is a messanger

2- You believe Muhammad (s.a.w) was sent.

3- You believe Jesus A.S. took Revelation.

4- You believe Muhammad (s.a.w) took Revelation.

5- You believe Muhammad (s.a.w) was a messenger of Allah.
As Allah (s.w.a) told Him to Ask Jesus or whatever, you believe that.....

grin grin grin grin grin

Alhamdlillah, you are now a muslim. Fact.

Your oath on entering the thread is now true
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by RightChannel: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:

Since you fully agree with Quran 16:43, then:

1- You now know Jesus A.S. was sent, He is a man, nothing more, except that He is a messanger

2- You believe Muhammad (s.a.w) was sent.

3- You believe Jesus A.S. took Revelation.

4- You believe Muhammad (s.a.w) took Revelation.

5- You believe Muhammad (s.a.w) was a messenger of Allah.
As Allah (s.w.a) told Him to Ask Jesus or whatever, you believe that.....

grin grin grin grin grin

Alhamdlillah, you are now a muslim. Fact.

Your oath on entering the thread is now true

Quran made you to understand that Jesus is the word of God, spirit of God, Messiah isn't it??

Who anoints muhammad as a prophet?? THE WORST PART OF IT IS THAT YOUR PAEDOPHILE PROPHET MUHAMMAD WAS NOT CIRCUMCISED

Jesus Christ has many prophecies, he performed miracles which Quran itself confirmed.. Tell me one miracle of your pedophile prophet Muhammad as recorded in the Quran?

Which revelation Muhammad gotten, have you forgotten that your prophet was tormented by Demons in cave? Do I need to be telling you this

Muhammad was the messenger of allah no doubt about that, even muhammad was superior than allah I think you know? The original and truth prophet of God are not after little girls pusy, muhammad the messenger of allah was a disgrace to humanity as far as child abuse is consign. Just think of it, Muhammad at 53 running after Aisha his great grand daughter who was 6yr of age

Smiles. So you can be an audio Muslim right??

Is allah an audio god you can accept by clicking on an audio stuff? No wonder you're been brainwashed by facing the direction of kaaba before praying with the hope that your allah dwells in kaaba grin

1 Like

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2022
RightChannel:

Quran made you to understand that Jesus is the word of God, spirit of God, Messiah isn't it??

Who anoints muhammad as a prophet?? THE WORST PART OF IT IS THAT YOUR PAEDOPHILE PROPHET MUHAMMAD WAS NOT CIRCUMCISED

Jesus Christ has many prophecies, he performed miracles which Quran itself confirmed.. Tell me one miracle of your pedophile prophet Muhammad as recorded in the Quran?

Which revelation Muhammad gotten, have you forgotten that your prophet was tormented by Demons in cave? Do I need to be telling you this

Muhammad was the messenger of allah no doubt about that, even muhammad was superior than allah I think you know? The original and truth prophet of God are not after little girls pusy, muhammad the messenger of allah was a disgrace to humanity as far as child abuse is consign. Just think of it, Muhammad at 53 running after Aisha his great grand daughter who was 6yr of age

Smiles. So you can be an audio Muslim right??

Is allah an audio god you can accept by clicking on an audio stuff? No wonder you're been brainwashed by facing the direction of kaaba before praying with the hope that your allah dwells in kaaba grin

No sources I see in your write-up, only harted against an enemy you cannot defeat.

Islam is growing every minute, and you already believe what you qoute, so.

I will continue the discussion with you anly if you remove harted and remain civil.

If you do, mention me, otherwise, you are not ready to be answered
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by RightChannel: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:

No sources I see in your write-up, only harted against an enemy you cannot defeat.

So since you were born up till today your alfas never open your eyes to these quran chapters and verses:

1. Jesus is the Messiah, Spirit and word of God: Quran 3:45, Quran 4:171

These are the miracles of Jesus Christ as slated by the author of Quran:

1. While Still in the Cradle:

"He shall speak to people while still in the cradle, and in manhood, and he shall be from the righteous." Quran 3:46

2. A Table Laden with Food:

"When the disciples said: O Jesus, son of Mary! Is your Lord able to send down for us a table spread with food from heaven? He said: Observe your duty to God, if ye are true believers. They said: We desire to eat of it and our hearts be at rest, and that We may know that you have spoken truth to us, and that We may be witnesses thereof. Jesus, son of Mary, said: 'O God, our Lord, send down for us a Table laden with food out of heaven, that shall be for us a recurring festival, the first and last of us, and a miracle from You. And provide us our sustenance, for You are the best of providers!" Quran 5:112-114

3. And It Becomes a Bird:

"I create for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with God’s permission." Quran 3:49

4. Healing the Blind and the Leper:

"I also heal the blind and the leper." Quran 3:49

5. The Resurrection of the Dead:

"…and I bring to life the dead, by the permission of God." Quran 3:49

6. The Provisions of Today and Tomorrow:

"I inform you too of what things you eat, and what you store up in your houses. Surely in that is a sign for you, if you are believers." Quran 3:49

AND MANY MORE

x123xlolls:

Islam is growing every minute, and you already believe what you qoute, so.

You are growing through the use of bomb grin don't let one Alfa brainwashed you, make use of the internet to see how you are growing through the use of sophisticated weapons and see by yourself if you're more than the Christians

x123xlolls:

I will continue the discussion with you anly if you remove harted and remain civil.

That is your tactics, when truth are been revealed, you always look for the next available exit door grin
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2022
RightChannel:

So since you were born up till today your alfas never open your eyes to these quran chapters and verses:

1. Jesus is the Messiah, Spirit and word of God: Quran 3:45, Quran 4:171

These are the miracles of Jesus Christ as slated by the author of Quran:

1. While Still in the Cradle:

"He shall speak to people while still in the cradle, and in manhood, and he shall be from the righteous." Quran 3:46

2. A Table Laden with Food:

"When the disciples said: O Jesus, son of Mary! Is your Lord able to send down for us a table spread with food from heaven? He said: Observe your duty to God, if ye are true believers. They said: We desire to eat of it and our hearts be at rest, and that We may know that you have spoken truth to us, and that We may be witnesses thereof. Jesus, son of Mary, said: 'O God, our Lord, send down for us a Table laden with food out of heaven, that shall be for us a recurring festival, the first and last of us, and a miracle from You. And provide us our sustenance, for You are the best of providers!" Quran 5:112-114

3. And It Becomes a Bird:

"I create for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with God’s permission." Quran 3:49

4. Healing the Blind and the Leper:

"I also heal the blind and the leper." Quran 3:49

5. The Resurrection of the Dead:

"…and I bring to life the dead, by the permission of God." Quran 3:49

6. The Provisions of Today and Tomorrow:

"I inform you too of what things you eat, and what you store up in your houses. Surely in that is a sign for you, if you are believers." Quran 3:49

AND MANY MORE

You are growing through the use of bomb grin don't let one Alfa brainwashed you, make use of the internet to see how you are growing through the use of sophisticated weapons and see by yourself if you're more than the Christians

That is your tactics, when truth are been revealed, you always look for the next available exit door grin

Jesus is a prophet like every other prophet, I love the way you qoute and make use of the Holy Quran that I believe in, since you cannot use your outdated, self-conflicting book.

Ride on, Muslims loves Jesus p.b.u.h. till eternity, and our Rassool didn't hate him but regarded him as a good man.

Muslims are a ahead of you xtians, they love you and your leader but the so called 'Religion of Love' didn't teach you the love.

So now, did you believe in Quran? If not why are you trusting part of it an rejecting part of it?

[i]You remaind me about a verse..... So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life; and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.” ....[/i]Qur'an 2:86
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by RightChannel: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:

Jesus is a prophet like every other prophet, I love the way you qoute and make use of the Holy Quran that I believe in, since you cannot use your outdated, self-conflicting book.

Ride on, Muslims loves Jesus p.b.u.h. till eternity, and our Rassool didn't hate him but regarded him as a good man.

Muslims are a ahead of you xtians, they love you and your leader but the so called 'Religion of Love' didn't teach you the love.

So now, did you believe in Quran? If not why are you trusting part of it an rejecting part of it?

[i]You remaind me about a verse..... So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life; and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.” ....[/i]Qur'an 2:86

Hope you're now getting sense gradually with those verses of your Quran??

I asked you to show me one miracle of paedophile prophet Muhammad as read from the quran, is this difficult for you to answer??

WITH ALL THESE GOOD RECOMMENDATIONS THE AUTHOR OF QURAN ASCRIBED TO JESUS CHRIST THAN Muhammad, if you don't believe in Jesus Christ then you're an ignorant..

Back to Muhammad, we as Christians only believe in Muhammad as an Agent of Devil sent by Satan to cause destructions. Muhammad never lived a good life someone can emulate, imagine someone you called a prophet sleeping with the dead in grave, he even disobeyed his own god allah, and many more atrocities like that
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
RightChannel:

Hope you're now getting sense gradually with those verses of your Quran??

I asked you to show me one miracle of paedophile prophet Muhammad as read from the quran, is this difficult for you to answer??

WITH ALL THESE GOOD RECOMMENDATIONS THE AUTHOR OF QURAN ASCRIBED TO JESUS CHRIST THAN Muhammad, if you don't believe in Jesus Christ then you're an ignorant..

Back to Muhammad, we as Christians only believe in Muhammad as an Agent of Devil sent by Satan to cause destructions. Muhammad never lived a good life someone can emulate, imagine someone you called a prophet sleeping with the dead in grave, he even disobeyed his own god allah, and many more atrocities like that

Miracles: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Muhammad

You are 'black Kafir'
See, even the internet is full of evidence of the beautiful life of Our Prophet,

Christians that know the true History of Him, regards Him as the most honest of men, and recommend Him over any other man ever Lived!!!!

Unlike you, see what the literate among you xtians said:

https://www.iium.edu.my/deed/articles/muhammad.html

https://news.rice.edu/news/2021/christian-view-prophet-muhammad-explored-rice-sociologists-new-book
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
The Quran it self have many miracles that bibbbbble CAN NEVER HAVE:

The numerical miracle in the Qur’an involves numerous numbers, of which 7 is the primary one. But why 7? It seems that this number shares a strong relationship with the way our universe was created and structured. The Earth has seven layers: the crust, lithosphere, upper mantle, astenoshpere, lower mantle, outer core and inner core. The atmosphere has 7 layers: the Troposphere, Stratosphere, Ozonosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere, Ionosphere and the Exosphere. Atoms, the basic building blocks of matter, have a seven-layered structure. The universe has 7 skies, and the one we see decorated with stars at night is only one of those 7.

God Almighty perhaps wanted to include this fascinating number not only in his creations, but in his Holy book. Now, I will attempt to explain some miracles of the number 7 in the Qur’an:

• The number of verses in the Qur’an that referred to the seven skies is actually 7!

• The word “the Hereafter” is mentioned 70 times in the Quran, a multiple of 7!

• Hell-Fire has seven doors to it, and the number of times the word “Hell-Fire” (‘Jahannam’ in Arabic) is repeated in the Qur’an is 77, a multiple of 7!

• The first time God Almighty (Allah) mentions the number 7 in the Qur’an was in Chapter 2, Verse 29 when he says: “It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on earth; then He turned to heaven and made them into seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge. (29)”. The last time Allah mentions the number 7 is in Chapter 78, Verse 12 when he states: “And (have We not) built over you the seven firmaments, (12)”. Now observe this:

o The number of chapters between the first chapter that mentions this number and the last chapter that mentions it is 77, a multiple of 7!

o Not only that, but amazingly, the number of verses between the first verse that mentions 7 and the last verse that mentions 7 is 5649, also a multiple of 7.

o And even more amazingly, the number of verses that come from the beginning of Chapter 2 until the verse where 7 is first mentioned is the exact same number of verses as from the verse where 7 is last mentioned until the end of Chapter 78: 28 verses, which is also a multiple of 7!

o Furthermore, from the very beginning of Chapter 2, the chapter which first mentions number 7, to the very end of Chapter 78, the chapter which last mentions it, there are exactly 5705 verses, a multiple of 7! Check it yourself!

o The number of verses that come before the first verse where 7 is mentioned is 35, which is a multiple of 7, and the number of verses that come before the verse where 7 is last mentioned is 5684, a multiple of 7!

This is only a small ounce of the many examples of the wonders of number 7 in the Qur’an, let alone other prime numbers such as 13 and 19 and others. But the question remains to all those who question the Qur’an’s authenticity: could have all this happened by coincidence? Can this infallible accuracy have been sheer luck, or is there a precise system of mathematics that no one could have ever dreamed of concocting, proving through the language of numbers that this book is completely and utterly the word of God?
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Another miracle concerns incidents when the number of times one word or phrase is mentioned is equal to that of another phrase related to it. For example:

• The number of times the word “Man” is mentioned: 24 times. The number of times the word “Woman” is mentioned: 24 times.

• “Dunia” (one of the Arabic words for ‘life’) is mentioned 115 times, and “Aakhira” (an Arabic word for ‘after life’) is also mentioned 115 times.

• “Malaika” (the Arabic word for angel) is mentioned 88 times, and “Shaytan” (Satan) is mentioned 88 times.

• “Life” is mentioned 145 times. “Death” is mentioned 145 times.

• “People”: 50 times. “Messengers”: 50 times.

• “Corrupt”: 50 times. “Benefit”: 50 times.

• “Iblees” (king of devils): 11 times. “Seek refuge from Iblees”: 11 times.

• “Museebah” (calamity): 75 times. “Thanks”: 75 times.

• “Sadaqah” (spending): 73 times. “Satisfaction”: 73 times.

• “People who are mislead”: 17 times. “Dead people”: 17 times.

• “Gold”: 8 times. “Easy life”: 8 times.

• “Zakat” (taxes Muslims pay for the poor): 32 times. “Barakah” (blessings of one’s wealth): 32 times.

• “Mind”: 49 times. “Noor” (light): 49 times.

• “Tongue”: 25 times. “Sermon”: 25 times.

• “Desire”: 8 times. “Fear”: 8 times.

• “Hardship”: 114 times. “Patience”: 114 times.

• “Muhammad”: 4 times. “Sharee’ah” (Muhammad’s teachings): 4 times.

If this is not enough, now please look at the number of times the following words occur:

• ‘Month’: 12 times

• ‘Day’: 365 times!

• ‘Sea’: 32 times. ‘Land’: 13 times. ‘Sea’ + ‘Land’ = 32 + 13 = 45.
% of Sea = 32 / 45 (x100%) = 71.11111111 %
% of Land = 13 / 45 (x100) = 28.88888889 %
Modern science has only recently discovered that the above figures represent the exact proportions of Sea and Land on Earth!

Finally, I ask that if you have any doubt as to the accuracy of these numbers, by all means, please check them for yourself.

Can all this have been a coincidence? Could it be sheer luck? Could it be that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was such a mathematical genius that he wrote a book that combined a complete way of life along with a mathematically embedded masterpiece that included scientific truths and references to phrases that matched their equivalents or opposites? Any sound individual will tell you that he could never have done this, because he himself was an illiterate man who couldn’t read or write!

“We have, without doubt sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption). (9)” (Chapter 15, Verse 9)

“(This is) a Book, the Verses whereof are perfected (in every sphere of knowledge), and then explained in detail from One (Allâh), Who is All-Wise Well-Acquainted (with all things).” (Chapter 11, Verse 1)
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2022

Pls check your Bibbble, Does it have this kind of MIRACLE? WHO CAN WRITE A BOOK LIKE THIS?

mentions of:

• ‘Day’: 365 times!

• ‘Sea’: 32 times. ‘Land’: 13 times. ‘Sea’ + ‘Land’ = 32 + 13 = 45.
% of Sea = 32 / 45 (x100%) = 71.11111111 %
% of Land = 13 / 45 (x100) = 28.88888889 %
Modern science has only recently discovered that the above figures represent the exact proportions of Sea and Land on Earth!
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by advocatejare(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:
[color=#990000]

Pls check your Bibbble, Does it have this kind of MIRACLE? WHO CAN WRITE A BOOK LIKE THIS?

mentions of:

Let me start from the month, you lied month was mentioned only 8 times in the Quran:
•twice in Baqara vs185,
•twice in Baqara vs194,
•once in Baqara vs217,
•once in Maida vs2,
•twice in Saba vs12
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by RightChannel: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:

Miracles: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Muhammad

You are 'black Kafir'
See, even the internet is full of evidence of the beautiful life of Our Prophet,

Christians that know the true History of Him, regards Him as the most honest of men, and recommend Him over any other man ever Lived!!!!

Unlike you, see what the literate among you xtians said:

https://www.iium.edu.my/deed/articles/muhammad.html

https://news.rice.edu/news/2021/christian-view-prophet-muhammad-explored-rice-sociologists-new-book

So Wikipedia is more reliable than your quran or Wikipedia is now your religious book? Where is his miracle written in quran you're showing me Wikipedia

You are a BLACK SLAVE I think you know, some of your paedophile prophet's atrocities are even written down in quran

If the author of Quran could direct you to seek for knowledge from the Jews and Christians, it means you are nothing but a daft
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by advocatejare(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2022
advocatejare:

Let me start from the month, you lied month was mentioned only 8 times in the Quran:
•twice in Baqara vs185,
•twice in Baqara vs194,
•once in Baqara vs217,
•once in Maida vs2,
•twice in Saba vs12
x123xlolls I’m still waiting for you to come and defend your lies that month appears twelve times in the Quran! Come here and reference your lies. Tell us the chapter and the verse where we’ll find those 12 months mentioned in the Quran

Liar for Allah

1 Like

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
RightChannel:

So Wikipedia is more reliable than your quran or Wikipedia is now your religious book? Where is his miracle written in quran you're showing me Wikipedia

You are a BLACK SLAVE I think you know, some of your paedophile prophet's atrocities are even written down in quran

If the author of Quran could direct you to seek for knowledge from the Jews and Christians, it means you are nothing but a daft

Bibbbbble is full of lies, see the miracles of the unmodifiable book ever

https://www.nairaland.com/6954365/quran-truly-mathematically-correct#109661636

The above thread was created to disgrace Islam, but it turnout to be otherwise.

You know, Muhammad was always the winner, evenin the eyes of Christians... (The humans, not the dogs)..

Michael H. Hart, is an American astrophysicist, white separatist/white nationalist, and author, most notably of the best-selling book, The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History.

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
advocatejare:

•twice in Baqara vs185,
•twice in Baqara vs194,
•once in Baqara vs217,
•once in Maida vs2,
•twice in Saba vs12

I have answered you here, slowpoke.

https://www.nairaland.com/6954365/quran-truly-mathematically-correct#109661037
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by advocatejare(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
x123xlolls:

I have answered you here

https://www.nairaland.com/6954365/quran-truly-mathematically-correct#109661037

I’ve exposed your lies, you’re a fabricator:

know that you guys are very deceptive, I know that you would want to play the game of deception and I was ready for you.

I showed you “month” without s(months) as they appear 8 times in the Quran but you dubiously included other 4 other places where “months” and not “month”appear, the one you listed are: 5:97, 9:34, 46:15, 97:3. So with the 8 that I gave you before, you concluded that “month” appears 12 times in the Quran.

But that’s a lie

Here is the list of other places where “months” appear in the Quran:
2:197
2:226
2:234
4:92
5:97
9:2
9:5
9:36 months appear twice here
46:15
58:4
65:4
97:3

This makes additional 13 which if you add to the previous 8 it means “month” and “months” appear 21 times in the Quran

“Month” appear 8 times

“Months” appear 13 times

You lied, stop the deception
Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by RightChannel: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
x123xlolls:

Bibbbbble is full of lies, see the miracles of the unmodifiable book ever

https://www.nairaland.com/6954365/quran-truly-mathematically-correct#109661636

The above thread was created to disgrace Islam, but it turnout to be otherwise.

You know, Muhammad was always the winner, evenin the eyes of Christians... (The humans, not the dogs)..

Michael H. Hart, is an American astrophysicist, white separatist/white nationalist, and author, most notably of the best-selling book, The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History.

Bible is full of lies and you said your paedophile prophet was mentioned in the same Bible. That disgraceful prophet of your that doesn't know anything aside sex was a liar right?

Mention and quote where the miracle of muhammad was mention in Quran is the question you were asked to did justice to rather you're trying to shift the goal post with your delusional statements.

Muhammad was a winner as he won the pussy of the little Baby Aishat isn't it grin you could just imagine a winner that was poisoned, his death was a total disgrace to Islamic world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2022
RightChannel:

Bible is full of lies and you said your paedophile prophet was mentioned in the same Bible. That disgraceful prophet of your that doesn't know anything aside sex was a liar right?

Mention and quote where the miracle of muhammad was mention in Quran is the question you were asked to did justice to rather you're trying to shift the goal post with your delusional statements.

Muhammad was a winner as he won the pussy of the little Baby Aishat isn't it grin you could just imagine a winner that was poisoned, his death was a total disgrace to Islamic world

And if you remove hate speech from your post I may become a Christian, but how can I embrace the the ligion of LOVE that the LOVERS are so mad

To like it or not, the world knows the truth about Our Holy prophet, hypocrite.

I forgot: which sect are you? between:

Jesus and Mary are God
Only God is God
Jesus is the God
Jesus, God and Mary are Gods

grin grin grin grin Religion of highest lies and confusion

Re: Supplication Of The Oppressed by x123xlolls(m): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2022
RightChannel is mad because a christian wrote a book and places the true prophet over the others.

Over Jesus
Over Paul
Over RightChannel
Over Righteousness2

The world have accepted the book and read it.

grin grin grin grin What do I know? But I think 1+1+1 = 1.... Trinit....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fighting The Sunnah, Fighting Islam / Virtues Of The Day Of Arafaah / Rules Guiding The Use Of Sutrah During Salat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.