Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents (6836 Views)

Supplication Of An Unmarried Person From The Salaf / Supplication Of The Oppressed / I Need Duas And Supplication To Battle Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents by Lukgaf(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2023
Supplication of the travellers for the residents

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents by sheedy407(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Stay in your country and build it than traveling out to develop other countries.

I prefer drinking my Action Bitters than that overhype Campari bitters

3 Likes

Re: Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents by ideamonster: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
OP, Luckily for you, this video that addresses all your concerns was on Nairaland frontpage this monday. Japa. still worth it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAiqIyuG0hM

Here, fourteen people discussed all the things you have to take into consideration to make your decision to relocate including the three highly controversial pathways to residency. I suggest you listen till the very end. It's a very practical conversation, highly educative and thankfully, they aren't selling you anything. Pay particular attention to what the geologist says he had to do when he relocated. You can thank me later.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents by gloryman91: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Jazaka Lahu Khayran.

This is my present situation now on transit, just transferred to a village along a major corridor.

I need Dua especially on this day of Yaomal Ashurah.

1 Like

Re: Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
May Allah preserve you on the righteous good deed and us as well Aameen.

This is one of the traditions of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

1 Like

Re: Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents by motayoayinde: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
BAARAKALLAHU FEEK
Re: Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents by Abdfatah0096: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
JazzakumuLlohu khoiroh katheeroh
Re: Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents by Amir247: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
JazakumuLlahu khayran
Re: Supplication Of The Travellers For The Residents by isholex: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jazakum llahu khayran

(1) (Reply)

An Hadith on Helping Muslims / Can Rape Be Proven By Modern Method In Islam? / Can We Countdown Number Of Days 2 Celebrate Ileya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.