Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,605 members, 7,865,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament (17930 Views)

I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer / Sit-at-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger - Anambra Artisans Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by berrystunn(m): 12:40am On Jan 22, 2022
Tochj:
Crying more than the bereaved
Most people in the East knew that fighting for freedom is not easy
And are ready to make sacrifices for it.
All those crying for us
Save Ur tears
You never loved us
Why too much care.

What is the difference between Taliban and ipob ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by Jsaviour(f): 2:07am On Jan 22, 2022
LegendHero:
IPOb should as a matter of urgency round up all these artisans complaining and give them the efulefu judgement.

Why are they complaining of hunger when they should be thanking Ohamidike for the sit at home?

You and your fellow lunatic Igbos need psychiatric check.

Igbo's are suffering the brunt of the useless sit at home but you and your jobless and frustrated (work no pay) Igbos are destroying people's goods.

People whose whole life and future is not worth a bag of salt are destroying people's business.

No working/business man would support the useless no gain sit at home. Only jobless frustrated ipob youths are happy about others joining them in their joblessness and frustration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by Lugianostar(m): 2:30am On Jan 22, 2022
Hunger is understatement?

Una never see something ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:05am On Jan 22, 2022
innobarca:

I do not care about anyone supporting Nnamdi KANU or Biafra but you see that sit at home..... It is very bad and can only cause more problems for the south east,I do not support Evil.

Sit at Home is Evil..... A big Evil and needs to stop,I was there for the burial of my Mum recently and many people are tired and afraid of their tomorrow.

May your mum's soul rest in peace.

Black people are shortsighted and do not know how to work strategically, intelligently and logically to achieve lofty goals.

Everytime we cripple economic activities, we kill ourselves systematically. Look at the North.

I hope IPOB sympathisers especially those abroad realise that the blood of those who died is on them as well as the destinies of those derailed by these evil sit at home order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by samfrancis1(m): 7:03am On Jan 22, 2022
Ladder last hunger had been in the east for many years before now, if they’ve fought back then they won’t remain here but let them work together and fight for it now some will still complain, if sit at home no deh, the oloriburuku no go still get wetin to chop o.. demented people in Nigeria sha… Need to see videos I made while in the east na full suffering no be lie, the kind of chick I see them killing for Xmas and new year at Akwa Market, no Yoruba man wants to taste that….

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by gidgiddy: 7:35am On Jan 22, 2022
berrystunn:

Did any Igbo man leaving in the north run back home for safety

Igbos are running away from SE ,.

Yeah I can see how 200 people being slaughtered in Zamfara, 120 slaughtered in Sokoto, and 44 farmers beheaded makes the North a very safe and welcoming place to live
Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by snitchbitch: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2022
IT IS WELL
Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by owobokiri(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

I believe you are not in Nigeria, well I was in onitsha days ago and I must tell u that people are relocating daily to asaba, Benin, pH, Lagos and other parts of the north to avoid this. If only u understand what one day hunger is for family that feed on daily sales u will understand. But I've got no more words for u, reply me and see fire. Majority of the people supporting this are not in Nigeria. The poor residents are tired. I believe there are other things to do to help this situation. In the end these poor business men and women are the collateral damage

Where did this wet bat wriggle out from? What's your business with the East? Why are you not worried about roads, power and rail situations in the East? Are you the new spokesman of the igbos? Can't you keep quiet and enjoy your herdsmen massacres up north? Noisy brat.

"Businesses are relocating daily to Asaba bla bla bla. Relocating to which market at Asaba"? What is the difference between Onitsha and Asaba? Do you know how many Onitsha business men that have lived in Asaba even before massob and IPOB?

Willing slaves looking for company.?
Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by owobokiri(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yeah I can see how 200 people being slaughtered in Zamfara, 120 slaughtered in Sokoto, and 44 farmers beheaded makes the North a very safe and welcoming place to live

I have always said it; there is a cultural angle to this. These are people programmed culturally to be willing slaves!

They actually get far more irritated by actions taken to stop impunity than the impunity itself. And it's an unconscious reflex. This is how they're culturally moulded; to always take orders from their lords like Tinubu and Buhari. Essentially, this country is made up of people with divergent cultural attributes. The black color we share, helps to hide this debilitating fact. But in reality, we are as different as the Saudis are to say The Americans. All these pro establishment posts/rants are done mainly to defend the base. And all these attacks on the igbos for fighting a bad leadership are done out of cultural contempt arising from a total resentment of the egalitarian and republican cultural set up in igboland. Forthem to love you, you have to remake yourself as an Igbo. Put differently; you have to learn to be a willing serf beholden to the whims and caprices of a very kwarupt elite..

There are no middle ground. Buhari understands this. That's why I believe FFK when he quoted him as saying that the fulani vs Igbo confrontations that he leads, is a cultural confrontation..
Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by tivta(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2022
innobarca:

I do not care about anyone supporting Nnamdi KANU or Biafra but you see that sit at home..... It is very bad and can only cause more problems for the south east,I do not support Evil.

Sit at Home is Evil..... A big Evil and needs to stop,I was there for the burial of my Mum recently and many people are tired and afraid of their tomorrow.

Nnamdi kanu has brain washed them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by Golan007: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2022
owobokiri:

I have always said it; there is a cultural angle to this. These are people programmed culturally to be willing slaves!

They actually get far more irritated by actions taken to stop impunity than the impunity itself. And it's an unconscious reflex. This is how they're culturally moulded; to always take orders from their lords like Tinubu and Buhari. Essentially, this country is made up of people with divergent cultural attributes. The black color we share, helps to hide this debilitating fact. But in reality, we are as different as the Saudis are to say The Americans. All these pro establishment posts/rants are done mainly to defend the base. And all these attacks on the igbos for fighting a bad leadership are done out of cultural contempt arising from a total resentment of the egalitarian and republican cultural set up in igboland. Forthem to love you, you have to remake yourself as an Igbo. Put differently; you have to learn to be a willing serf beholden to the whims and caprices of a very kwarupt elite..

There are no middle ground. Buhari understands this. That's why I believe FFK when he quoted him as saying that the fulani vs Igbo confrontations that he leads, is a cultural confrontation..

Quoting FFK?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2022
owobokiri:

Where did this wet bat wriggle out from? What's your business with the East? Why are you not worried about roads, power and rail situations in the East? Are you the new spokesman of the igbos? Can't you keep quiet and enjoy your herdsmen massacres up north? Noisy brat.

"Businesses are relocating daily to Asaba bla bla bla. Relocating to which market at Asaba"? What is the difference between Onitsha and Asaba? Do you know how many Onitsha business men that have lived in Asaba even before massob and IPOB?

Hahhahahahahhah see who is abusing A daft selfish human man who hides behind his keyboard to not only pour out his black tribalistic soul but also berate himself childishly. U argue blindly because your evil soul has no sympathy. Mumu man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by berrystunn(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2022
gidgiddy:

Mugu
Continue fooling your self with security Voit cash out... (2000 slaughtered everyday)

Do you know the number of Igbos leaving in the north.?

Did anyone run back home for safety?? Answer the question.

SE is leaving in fear ...not because of Fulani but because of ipob ESN.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by FirmTR(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2022
For God's sake, what's the aim of this sit at home
Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by Tochj(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2022
CSTRR:

But this your way of freedom fighting does not affect anybody except igbos.

Infact, buhari won't care.
Kano state alone generates more VAT than the entire East.

Buhari only concern with regard to the east is that the sovereign territory of Nigeria is maintained.
And he has stationed the military there to do that.

Anything else does not concern him.
Starving yourselves to death would not move him.

As long as the land is under Nigerian control.

Your sit at home serves no purpose and you know it.
Good,if Kano have better IGR than southeast
Let them carry all their Almajiri littered over our land.
Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by samfrancis1(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2022
owobokiri:

Bros no mind the mumu, no be because of the hunger dem deh talk about the sit at home and all, They think it’s just about Nnamdu kanu, our people and there slave mentality, suffering and smiling, so they were ok how they were before, if you were ok shouldn’t you have stuffed your home in case of drought? What if Nigeria go through drought what and how will you survive…

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by Prince001(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2022
owobokiri:
Daily Trust and her mercenary journalism..
Hunger will first finish Yobe and Zamfara before Anambra and Imo

Don't mind them! How can someone be suffering when the whole region dey for sit at home just for a day? D Motive is to show govt that people are d government not d politicians!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Prince001:

Don't mind them! How can someone be suffering when the whole region dey for sit at home just for a day? D Motive is to show govt that people are d government not d politicians!!!!!!
Monday to Thursday is just a day? Funny enough you are not in East to sit at home

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by KingDamzzy(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2022
Una never die reach. Awon werey.

Shebi una dey hail IPOB masking as Unknown gunmen. The suffering go soon reach una well well.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by BahaushenArewa: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2022
You never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by danot1030: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
owobokiri:
Daily Trust and her mercenary journalism..
Hunger will first finish Yobe and Zamfara before Anambra and Imo

Thank God you didn't tag daily trust as ewedu and amala journalism.

Why is it that you people can't face your problem squarely without making reference to what is happening in other regions?
Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by showafrica(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
DrGoodman:

So you believe this rubbish. No wonder.

Now you know Nigerians are made up of idiots who don't have any atom of sense.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by Litmus: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
If these sit-at-home edicts are truly obeyed; in addition to the peoples' reported experience for complying, then all of us as Nigerians need to be very concerned and vigilant in order that we are not complacently walking into another Jones Town like catastrophy. I state this because the whole thing - informed by how it is reported - has many uncomfortable cult-like quality ( not Nigeria type cult).

We don't want one corner of Nigeria, in the area, lost to the focal point of media eyes, quietly slipping into farmin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by Litmus: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nigeria will be progressed by those of us that care for one another regardless of the insults for reaching out across the ethnic, religious, class and economic differences. Those peddling hate are just part of the obstacles progressive will always have to overcome in life.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament by Panda7(m): 2:03am On Jan 23, 2022
The next terrorist rampage area is surely going to the east as if they have anything tangible to boast off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions / Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina / Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.