Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. (7597 Views)

My Horrible Experience At A Military Event / Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? / What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by whistleblowa00: 4:13pm On May 13, 2021
If you ever worked in a Tek Experts and you want to vent out your complaints about the toxic work environment anonymously, this is the perfect thread for you.

Mine was the toxic work environment and the constant pressure to close NUMEROUS cases per day and being insulted if you had anything less than 5 stars rating. Most managers would take out their frustrations on you and going to work was hell like you are been taken to prison...lol

And yeah, remember when they fired hundreds of support ambassadors and managers like it was nothing. WTF!

Feel free to drop your comments and make sure comment with an anonymous username.

Let intending job applicants see this and not be deceived by the fine prison structure they have there.

3 Likes

Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Chukdobz20: 6:33am On May 15, 2021
Interesting do you still work there?

2 Likes

Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by solaiphones: 7:01am On May 15, 2021
I m even planning to work there i have applied since last year. Thank God this is coming out

2 Likes

Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Rhukey1991: 8:23am On May 15, 2021
Tek-Expert Nigeria is messed up, nepotism with all forms of irregularities. Don't be deceived with the building or structure all na scam. The support Engineers doing the bulk of work,they are being paid peanuts(<$1 per hour) while other Microsoft partners pays their engineers $10 - $20 per hour. Watch out for this space, my colleagues would definitely drop their comments.

Can't wait to leave the system.

4 Likes

Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by anochuko01(m): 5:21am On Jun 10, 2021
I've never worked there, but I've got a friend that does.
That place is best meant for kick starting your tech career. Max 3 years, then move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by drizzle0007(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Rhukey1991:
Tek-Expert Nigeria is messed up, nepotism with all forms of irregularities. Don't be deceived with the building or structure all na scam. The support Engineers doing the bulk of work,they are being paid peanuts(<$1 per hour) while other Microsoft partners pays their engineers $10 - $20 per hour. Watch out for this space, my colleagues would definitely drop their comments.

Good day, please do you still work there? I am pursuing a job as an M365 support engineer. What salary can I expect?
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Rhukey1991: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
drizzle0007:

Good day, please do you still work there? I am pursuing a job as an M365 support engineer. What salary can I expect?
Yes i do
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by drizzle0007(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Rhukey1991:

Yes i do

What salary range should I expect sir?
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
drizzle0007:

Not up to 200k.

2 Likes

Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by FENZYCOUTURE2(f): 2:26am On Sep 03, 2021
solaiphones:
I m even planning to work there i have applied since last year. Thank God this is coming out

When do u intend to be your own boss. You can learn how to be a professional designer and have your staff n clients. Wanna learn? Then check this out�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1XCjqS1Tf4
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Rhukey1991: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
drizzle0007:

Depends on the job role, have the mindset of 100k to 150k
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Encoredme(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Leave a review of Tek Experts on JobHunch to help job seekers avoid pitfalls at companies that don't fit their career trajectory: https://thejobhunch.com.
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by whistleblowa00: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Rhukey1991:
Depends on the job role, have the mindset of 100k to 150k

Yes with wahala. Don't take our word for it though. Apply and see weeeeen for yourself. Feel free to apply if you can handle it but...do you really?
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Rhukey1991: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lol...calm down bro��, let him apply first na
whistleblowa00:

Yes with wahala. Don't take our word for it though. Apply and see weeeeen for yourself. Feel free to apply if you can handle it but...do you really?
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Hoverbird: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2021
drizzle0007:

100k to 140k
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by drizzle0007(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hoverbird:

100k to 140k

Do different people working in the same department have different salaries.?

2 Likes

Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Hoverbird: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
drizzle0007:

Do different people working in the same department have different salaries.?
That was before now the salaries are the same for similar roles
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by ilefrank: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2021
please has tek expert contacted or given any offer to anyone on its recent recruitment? .... its been a week after my interview no response yet.

1 Like

Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by oluhshorlar1159(f): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
whistleblowa00:
If you ever worked in a Tek Experts and you want to vent out your complaints about the toxic work environment anonymously, this is the perfect thread for you.

Mine was the toxic work environment and the constant pressure to close NUMEROUS cases per day and being insulted if you had anything less than 5 stars rating. Most managers would take out their frustrations on you and going to work was hell like you are been taken to prison...lol

And yeah, remember when they fired hundreds of support ambassadors and managers like it was nothing. WTF!

Feel free to drop your comments and make sure comment with an anonymous username.

Let intending job applicants see this and not be deceived by the fine prison structure they have there.

Hmmn it's funny how employees complain about Tek Experts on Glassdoor and Nairaland, but people are still applying �. Nigerians, don't be deceived by the fine building ohh. Plenty wahala, I mean real trouble that will affect your mental health, dey for Tek especially in the Consumer LOB (Technical Advocate Advocate).

Greedy management paying peanut salary to their employees, and toxic environment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by SQLmastar(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Is Tek Experts related to the YNV group?
I was of the assumption that they are an international body that encourages remote work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by 1F30M4(f): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
SQLmastar:
Is Tek Experts related to the YNV group?
I was of the assumption that they are an international body that encourages remote work.

I thought so as well. Honestly, I didn't know it was as bad as this.
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by BrodaAgbaya: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2022
Funny enough, i thought it was a really nice place to be. Nice building with nice company name. Lol
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Mobi47(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hoverbird:

100k to 140k
is it the same company as techbots experts ltd?
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Kate77sexy(f): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
wow just stumbled upon this . can someone give an update . I just got a mail for FinTech Analyst , I will be going in tomorrow for the Azure CSS Assessment.... Anything less than 250k am leaving it .

Let's update this and hopefully people will learn more .
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by drizzle0007(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kate77sexy:
wow just stumbled upon this . can someone give an update . I just got a mail for FinTech Analyst , I will be going in tomorrow for the Azure CSS Assessment.... Anything less than 250k am leaving it .

Let's update this and hopefully people will learn more .

How did it go?
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Kezzy96: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2023
those that did their interview btw 14 -16 march on Azure or o365 for Tek Expert......has anyone been offered job
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Philip25(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kezzy96:
those that did their interview btw 14 -16 march on Azure or o365 for Tek Expert......has anyone been offered job
Haven’t seen any ooo. Have you?
Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Teymelahdey: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Please anyone working with tek expert presently, especially in their customer service department, I'll like to know their work flow I was supposed to attend an interview last week I didn't go because I was skeptical about it,they called today again.
I need someone to give me an insight and if they have improved, because all this reviews here are of 2021/2022

1 Like

Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by Zeenarrh: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2023
Rhukey1991:

Please have you left, is it still the same ,I mean the work place

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Tax (any Tax Officer Inhouse Or Firs Staff) / How To Write A Cover Letter / Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.