Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) (68681 Views)

Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Katie Price Goes Topless Breaks Nudity Laws In Thailand, Risk Arrest - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by BigYash: 1:10am On Jan 22, 2022
See as the kayamata scammer be self.. Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2022
grin

Makeup is indeed a big scam
So this lady is this ugly shocked

15 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2022
No be small thing
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by l0uie(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Swears, calling these two ugly wouldn't do justice to their looks. Damn! These two are hideous.* Spits.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Ugly bitch

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by toujurs: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2022
paulolee:
omor this ned no get joy o...next is mompha secures bobrisky arrest
Hmmm that man na strong man oh, i have worked for him, directly for him, i still dey wonder how regina take capture that man loyalty, that babe tow tow must be really sweet. To make have made him this caring to her.

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2022
The Jaruma take style urg sha

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Cantonese: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Her case be like the case of goat wey her mind enter the house of lion. Na free food be that to the lion.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Engrpatpeters(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Money is power, money pass money for this case, the lesson is that when u want to talk better know who u dealing with.

Please click on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FezAu7JfEoI pls watch and comment
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by EternalBeing: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Deep
It is overworking too well. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Nksleek:
Billionaire Ned Nwoko has been alleged to have secured the arrest of popular online aphrodisiac seller and sex therapist, Jaruma.

Focus Naija can report that a photo of the Kayanmata dealer making a statement has gone viral online.

According to gossip blog, Gistlover, Jaruma was arrested over allegations of defamation, drug abuse and trafficking.

The blogger noted that while Jaruma flaunts audio billions online and claims to be operating from Dubai, she was actually arrested in Abuja, Nigeria.

Recall that Jaruma accused Regina Daniels of using her products on the billionaire which led to the separation with his Moroccan wife, Laila.

Ned Nwoko in defense of his wife had a face-off with Jaruma over the potency of her products that couldn’t help her secure her marriage.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/01/21/breaking-ned-nwoko-finally-secures-jarumas-arrest-photo/

i have this feeling that this woman is telling us the truth!

i am waiting for NED TO BOOT OTHER WIVES
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Her Face Dry Straight grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Nksleek:
Billionaire Ned Nwoko has been alleged to have secured the arrest of popular online aphrodisiac seller and sex therapist, Jaruma.

Focus Naija can report that a photo of the Kayanmata dealer making a statement has gone viral online.

According to gossip blog, Gistlover, Jaruma was arrested over allegations of defamation, drug abuse and trafficking.

The blogger noted that while Jaruma flaunts audio billions online and claims to be operating from Dubai, she was actually arrested in Abuja, Nigeria.

Recall that Jaruma accused Regina Daniels of using her products on the billionaire which led to the separation with his Moroccan wife, Laila.

Ned Nwoko in defense of his wife had a face-off with Jaruma over the potency of her products that couldn’t help her secure her marriage.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/01/21/breaking-ned-nwoko-finally-secures-jarumas-arrest-photo/
Audio billionaire

shocked

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Not in Dubai but in Abuja ke?
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Buhari= Muslim= 8 years

Tinubu= Muslim= 8 years again?

And we are clamouring for power shift to the south. Why not also power shift to another religious ?

NEVER

Instead power remains in the NORTH than to go to another southern muslim
Since there is no difference bt north muslim and south muslim then its logical for power to remain anywhere why specify north in particular
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2022
FuckDModz:
So this fraudulent bat can be arrested.
Wawu...

Fraudulent bat?

Wtf did she do to you nah ehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2022
oilmane:

U sure say na she b that? This person worwor nor b small o, it is well sha.

The worwor no be here ohh, I probably haven’t sat down to notice her pictures in the past but I usually pictured her in my head as a fine Hausa girl that sells those sex things

E be things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
I'm never liked dat ugly manipulative b*tch, kudos Ned u did a great job

Did she manipulate u?
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by EternalBeing: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2022
EyenNtokon:
Senior SIMPle Nwoko (SSN)
RUBB*SH
All these defamations you all make online will affect you all in one way or the other.
I can't agree less with Bishop Oyedepo that the social media has destroyed the destinies of a lot of youths including this suspected Jaruma or whatever.
They will just go online and type defamatory contents and believe they can commit crime online and walk away. It doesn't work like that and I hope many of you will learn before you find yourself in her place.

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2022
Which main statement she go dey right sef?

Jaruma: I never understand wetin to write.na agbo Jedi Jedi I dey market.i no finish school.oga Ned why me na.
Me and Regina na mate na!

grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Faber(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2022
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) / 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.