Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) (68719 Views)

Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Katie Price Goes Topless Breaks Nudity Laws In Thailand, Risk Arrest - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2022
baralatie:

That was the real thing!
She carry fight go meet the wrong person

She no wise at all ��.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Ned is taking this too far. I'm loosing respect for him

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by redsun(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2022
That notorious ned knows how to pay the top echelon on nigerian ''law enforcement'' to harass innocent and vulnerable people. And he has probably recently received the rest of the looted paris club blood money from rogue malami, so he's on top of harassment game now. That poor lady is at the mercy of the elements because she is in the claws of lawless and untouchable monsters, including the so-called attorney general of the lawless nation himself.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by hgnbello(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2022
Xhamster:
See as she resemble almajiri grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Mmadu2:
Ned is taking this too far. I'm loosing respect for him
who your respect help?
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by membranus: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2022
EyenNtokon:

bros, i heard u made mention of "you all". Hope i'm not included?

"you all" includes you. So says Oxford Advanced Dictionary.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by paulolee(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2022
toujurs:
Hmmm that man na strong man oh, i have worked for him, directly for him, i still dey wonder how regina take capture that man loyalty, that babe tow tow must be really sweet. To make have made him this caring to her.
no b lie bro
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Ubanz: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2022
I no know say Jaruma fyn reach like that oo.
I was thinking she was some ugly model.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=ablejesus26 post=109589250]
Guy if you hear stories about this man ehn. How he dey oppress people,even collect people lands. Well all na tori sha �� The woman sure did mess with the wrong guy.[/quot
omg really
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by EyenNtokon: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Says an unknown nonentity. angry
your father right?
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by taiwolomo1: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Xhamster:
with all her fake social media wana be wealth grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by hansomb: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Xhamster:
n u resemble a IndecentStar ?
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Makeup and filters dey hide things o abi no b same jaruma
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by hansomb: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mouth fit cut neck. Na when dey enter trouble dey dey remember God with that niqab of hers. Every madness has it's limit and everything na time. If she thinks she has money Ned get pass her, if she thinks she has connection Ned and pass her. Know your boundary in life n u won't get into unnecessary trouble

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nksleek:
Billionaire Ned Nwoko has been alleged to have secured the arrest of popular online aphrodisiac seller and sex therapist, Jaruma.

Focus Naija can report that a photo of the Kayanmata dealer making a statement has gone viral online.

According to gossip blog, Gistlover, Jaruma was arrested over allegations of defamation, drug abuse and trafficking.

The blogger noted that while Jaruma flaunts audio billions online and claims to be operating from Dubai, she was actually arrested in Abuja, Nigeria.

Recall that Jaruma accused Regina Daniels of using her products on the billionaire which led to the separation with his Moroccan wife, Laila.

Ned Nwoko in defense of his wife had a face-off with Jaruma over the potency of her products that couldn’t help her secure her marriage.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/01/21/breaking-ned-nwoko-finally-secures-jarumas-arrest-photo/

If Regina bought her products then she has a right to say so and that’s not defamation even if it’s not the real reason for the separation.

Why did they associate with her in the 1st place?? U can’t arrest her for claiming her products work like they should if u associated with her.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Grandkay21(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
He did great , defamation and trying to destroy his home and tarnish the image of the wife
TheKingsmann:
I've never liked dat ugly manipulative b*tch, kudos Ned u did a great job

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by YaQsGaYa(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Choi, this 1 loud ooo. Jaruma Y Y Y? Can't you see uve lost the fight already! Regina has already sacrificed everything for Oga Ned why you go tempt the lion him self. Now na better money you go bail your self because you no fit pay that man for damages walIai...
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by faridat001(f): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Harmattan na your mate, she con look like ogbanje
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by chrisbisi(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Chaiii. Arrest again? You sha need to japa with ease.

Do you want to relocate abroad with ease and with a job offer?

Are you currently job hunting?

Register and Upload your CV on www.areebajobs.com and let our Artificial intelligence portal match you to suitable roles and help recruiters to discover your unique talent!

Get started on www.areebaJobs.com today!

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by HolyTrader: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
socialmediaman:
Nigeria and corruption! This is a civil matter and he should sue, this is intimidation and not police business

Thank you for your insightful contribution. See the Youths` comments, and you wonder if there is any future for this Country.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by NaBanga: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
This man is not matured. I'm even starting to suspect little Regina. Mumu angry
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by HolyTrader: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

Do you realize defamation is a civil matter and he should sue her to court for that? Why is the police arresting her?

Brother, this bothers me a lot - deep degree of ignorance among Nigerian Youths. I thought it's me alone this bothers.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by HolyTrader: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Just because he is a billionaire politician. So many things are not right in this country. That many people are happy about her arrest show that we have a long way to go in this Nigeria

So you feel perplexed too? Bro, this is something else - a real Shithole.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by zedegit: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nksleek:
Billionaire Ned Nwoko has been alleged to have secured the arrest of popular online aphrodisiac seller and sex therapist, Jaruma.

Focus Naija can report that a photo of the Kayanmata dealer making a statement has gone viral online.

According to gossip blog, Gistlover, Jaruma was arrested over allegations of defamation, drug abuse and trafficking.

The blogger noted that while Jaruma flaunts audio billions online and claims to be operating from Dubai, she was actually arrested in Abuja, Nigeria.

Recall that Jaruma accused Regina Daniels of using her products on the billionaire which led to the separation with his Moroccan wife, Laila.

Ned Nwoko in defense of his wife had a face-off with Jaruma over the potency of her products that couldn’t help her secure her marriage.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/01/21/breaking-ned-nwoko-finally-secures-jarumas-arrest-photo/

They arrested her wowo self without makeup.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
This matter is like when little teens use fire crackers to play .they say they are little kids let them play .it is when the kids trow the fire cracker into a live fuel station then some people will start blaming the devil when they come for the kids and their parents!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by zedegit: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
She come ugly join

Make-up is the greatest scam of the century.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by naija4life247: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Xhamster:

She doesn't resemble Almajari, she is actually an Almajari. She was born by the roadside by destitute parents who were later washed into the canal by flood
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
naija4life247:

She doesn't resemble Almajari, she is actually an Almajari. She was born by the roadside by destitute parents who were later washed into the canal by flood
The as t is very rude description of someone you do not know!
This is not needed nau
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
All these defamations you all make online will affect you all in one way or the other.
I can't agree less with Bishop Oyedepo that the social media has destroyed the destinies of a lot of youths including this suspected Jaruma or whatever.
They will just go online and type defamatory contents and believe they can commit crime online and walk away. It doesn't work like that and I hope many of you will learn before you find yourself in her place.
You and your bishop should keep quiet. Which one is destroying of destiny again? Those are the kind of language you guys use to manipulate people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress / Davido's New Girlfriend Su Yung Says She Is Missing Him / Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.