Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

2023 Election: Apostle Omotosho Reveals Tinubu's Dilemma, Likely VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Apostle Omotosho Reveals Tinubu's Dilemma, Likely VP (872 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket / The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Releases Prophecy On Winner Of Ekiti election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: Apostle Omotosho Reveals Tinubu's Dilemma, Likely VP by GlobalNews2020: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
2023 Election: Apostle Omotosho Reveals Tinubu's dilemma, Likely VP

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph who is the General Overseer of Word Diet Intwrnational Gospel Church in Calabar, Cross River has called for caution and prayers towards the forthcoming elections in 2023. The Apostle of prophecy as he is widely known also revealed Bola Tinubu's dilemma over his choice of Vice President.

Here is his fresh prophetic message as received today:

I want us to pray as we prepare for the forthcoming elections that will usher in the next administration and I want us to know that God is so interested in who emerges as the President.

But I see the APC Presidential aspirant in the person of the former governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, being indecisive on who he will pick as his running mate between Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Governor of Cross River State, Prof. Ben Ayade and Dr. Moses Ayom 

I equally see the hand of God upon the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo because......

#[url]https://www.facebook.com/omotoso.joseph

#https://www.facebook.com/worddietgospelchurch/

#https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100044630970258[/url]

Re: 2023 Election: Apostle Omotosho Reveals Tinubu's Dilemma, Likely VP by tolue42(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Everybody want to trend with our incoming presidents name..
Re: 2023 Election: Apostle Omotosho Reveals Tinubu's Dilemma, Likely VP by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
tolue42:
Everybody want to trend with our incoming presidents name..
Infact bro I tire

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Apostle Omotosho Reveals Tinubu's Dilemma, Likely VP by Anazp: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: 2023 Election: Apostle Omotosho Reveals Tinubu's Dilemma, Likely VP by Karemarealty288(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Made in Akampka prophecy.....

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Igbos Should Forget About Peter Obi And Focus On Pius Anyim / Global Fuel Crisis Is Imminent / Lilian Onoh, Former Nigerian Ambassador To Namibia, Vs Geoffrey Onyeama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.