Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband (30237 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Tope Mark-Odigie: Your Husband Has Right To Do Whatever He Wants With Your Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by sript: 5:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Him for kuku negotiation how to born

complete team of football plus, plus substitute for bench cheesy

As per Sharp shooter... Ronaldo

master tactician...pep gardiola grin
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 22, 2022
4 children is a lot, times have changed. My parents had 4 and it really wasn’t easy. At some point we literally had to train ourselves through school even though we aren’t poor oh! 2 is the best for me and I will gladly accept.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Skillsnigeria: 5:42am On Jan 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Deicide: 5:45am On Jan 22, 2022
Zero is the best
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by chicogentil(m): 5:58am On Jan 22, 2022
ironheart:
Lol, the guy better move before he marries a control freak. From the conversation, you'll know that relationship lacks respect and the lady is full of insults
Thought I was the only who noticed the lady

8 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by BarrElChapo(m): 5:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by LordErrk: 6:02am On Jan 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
4kids is not too much..,we have single mothers out there raising 4-5 kids without stress.

Train a child the way he should go, when he's old, he LL never depart from it

Are you a single mother? How do you know raising five kids as a single parent is not stress? Probably you don't even know what the word stress means

7 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by EmekaBlue(m): 6:09am On Jan 22, 2022
This one na boyfriend girlfriend talking...sure very young puppish lovers

If i have enough money i don't mind 8 sef but i feel 2 is ok and boy must be inside if not More

5 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by JuanDeDios: 6:13am On Jan 22, 2022
FiverrTutor:
God bless that lady. That is the kind of woman I wanna roll with. That man still lives in the stone age. Foolish man indeed
How does wanting four kids automatically make someone foolish?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Raychee(f): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2022
Two is okay for me. Three maximum grin
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Chessg(m): 6:21am On Jan 22, 2022
FiverrTutor:
God bless that lady. That is the kind of woman I wanna roll with. That man still lives in the stone age. Foolish man indeed

You na mumu man you b no go find ur own plan

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:21am On Jan 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
4kids is not too much..,we have single mothers out there raising 4-5 kids without stress.

Lol.

Have your priced Pampers, foodstuff, school fees, etc?
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by phemmyfour: 6:23am On Jan 22, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

Lol.

Have your priced Pampers, foodstuff, school fees, etc?

It's not the financial aspect that's the challenge here
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Dpaulie(m): 6:25am On Jan 22, 2022
They done born one God gives only whom he favors... this kind negotiation not necessary
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Dewicy(f): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2022
ironheart:
Lol, the guy better move before he marries a control freak. From the conversation, you'll know that relationship lacks respect and the lady is full of insults
you just said my heart,

3 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Isobug: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Fiction

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by CSTRR: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Honestly, I like this.

Plan your life, people.

It even helps the man a lot as the responsibility falls on him to provide.

Atleast nobody will force the woman to go and do family planning after two children.

My kind of woman.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2022
ironheart:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Saao(m): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Mercychen:
Men that usually clamore for more children are never around to control these children when they start their troubles. They leave the whole nurturing to the wife, leaving her stressed out at the end of the day.

Better this way, so every one knows what to expect.
not really, that guy can get house help or nanny to help her. Guys that love children always creat time for them to be with them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by CSTRR: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
It's not the financial aspect that's the challenge here
It's always about the money.

Or you think say na she go help your pay school fees or buy food stuffs?

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by phemmyfour: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2022
CSTRR:

It's always about the money.

Or you think say na she go help your pay school fees or buy food stuffs?
Go back to the thread and read carefully
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by 77up(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Pavicx:
Man plans, God laughs...
Everything now is for social media, person no fit chat in peace again.
I wish them a beautiful family though, may that joy and energy not depart from them ..

I remember how I saw a post on front page about a lady telling people to guess the undies she wore to work , I tire.
News dun finish.
The bold shall remain the worst thread have ever come across on nairaland grin

Op, God's willing, I'm with the man. 4 kids is not too much.

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Dikaveli:

To read and understand na problem to you

They will have 4 kids not 6
they are just stressing themselves, if God says no pikin for them nko?
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by 77up(m): 6:57am On Jan 22, 2022
ironheart:
I noticed that too but unfortunately, they will say it's love sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by crackhouse(m): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Fake chat. Nonsense news

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by yahmohy27: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHO DASH YOU SENSE TODAY undecided
He borrowed am
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by tiswell(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2022
phemmyfour:

Train a child the way he should go, when he's old, he LL never depart from it
who told you they raise them without stress,moral,physical,emotional and psychological defects
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:12am On Jan 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
These sort of conversations are necessary before marriage so both are on the same page even on this. undecided
But that your signature got me thinking..

AGRESSIVE Minority Could Still force their opinions on the MINORITY.
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by advanceDNA: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2022
The guy ddnt notice all these red flag and difference in ideologies now.. it’s when they marry he will come to nairaland and complain

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His / How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.