Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband (30213 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Tope Mark-Odigie: Your Husband Has Right To Do Whatever He Wants With Your Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Ademola47(m): 12:42am On Jan 22, 2022
A lady on Twitter 'negotiated' the number of children she will like to have with her husband.

Photos....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Jan 22, 2022
These sort of conversations are necessary before marriage so both are on the same page even on this. undecided

202 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Tokskob2008: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2022
6 isn't bad for this kind economy

Na chop I wan dey chop the children wey I go come give birth to 6

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by OBALOLA55(m): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
These sort of conversation are necessary before marriage so both are on the same page even on this. undecided
WHO DASH YOU SENSE TODAY undecided

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Men that usually clamore for more children are never around to control these children when they start their troubles. They leave the whole nurturing to the wife, leaving her stressed out at the end of the day.

Better this way, so every one knows what to expect.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by eazzzy1(m): 1:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Brand new relationships be like

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHO DASH YOU SENSE TODAY undecided

As in eh ...
The guy comment shock me o...
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Kikikikikiki

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 4:49am On Jan 22, 2022
As long as they reach an amicable solution. Happy for them. At least they are communicating

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Pavicx(m): 4:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Man plans, God laughs...
Everything now is for social media, person no fit chat in peace again.
I wish them a beautiful family though, may that joy and energy not depart from them ..

I remember how I saw a post on front page about a lady telling people to guess the undies she wore to work, I tire.
News dun finish.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Criticize001(m): 4:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Mercychen:
Men that usually clamore for more children are never around to control these children when they start their troubles. They leave the whole nurturing to the wife, leaving her stressed out at the end of the day.

Bla bla bla

11 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by headSmasher: 4:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Negotiation is awesome in relationship although the lady negotiating her sex free relationship before marriage will have been better, dating position you for bad marriage unless you don't have sex, be pure be clean, avoid unnecessary burden on your conscience because of your past life, avoid unnecessary bad experience that will destroy your marital mentality, a word is enough for a wise #team_virgin. purity all the way.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Dikaveli(m): 4:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Tokskob2008:
6 isn't bad for this kind economy

Na chop I wan dey chop the children wey I go come give birth to 6

To read and understand na problem to you

They will have 4 kids not 6

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Dikaveli(m): 4:53am On Jan 22, 2022
I love this conversation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by dkdmy: 4:56am On Jan 22, 2022
This is a funny conversation tho…

By the time the guy see how’s expensive and time consuming having just one child is ehn, he will change his mind!

It’s high time we stop comparing our own time with that of our parents

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by MRDEE01: 4:56am On Jan 22, 2022
MY EX WANTS 6 CHILDREN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by phemmyfour: 4:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Mercychen:

4kids is not too much..,we have single mothers out there raising 4-5 kids without stress.

Train a child the way he should go, when he's old, he LL never depart from it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:02am On Jan 22, 2022
present day economy dey give people sense left right and center

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by FiverrTutor(m): 5:05am On Jan 22, 2022
God bless that lady. That is the kind of woman I wanna roll with. That man still lives in the stone age. Foolish man indeed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 22, 2022
3 is okay for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by ironheart(m): 5:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Lol, the guy better move before he marries a control freak. From the conversation, you'll know that relationship lacks respect and the lady is full of insults

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Realhommie(m): 5:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Hilarious convo. You could tell they're friends.

Very important discussion IMO, it is so necessary especially in these times. I'm not having beyond 2, for economic reasons plus i also don't like crowd and noise. Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by kiddapunk: 5:14am On Jan 22, 2022
Ademola47:
A lady on Twitter 'negotiated' the number of children she will like to have with her husband.

Photos....
Same person, two different whatsapp accounts cry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by okpanachil: 5:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Favfables1:

As in eh ...
The guy comment shock me o...
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Kikikikikiki

I doubt that is a guy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by ipobarethieves: 5:17am On Jan 22, 2022
sad
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30am On Jan 22, 2022
Very important issue and conversation........

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by dingbang(m): 5:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Until they enter and wait for 10years before even seeing one baby.. Then they will know who gives children.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Ibaaboy(m): 5:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Passionate888: 5:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by 1Sharon(f): 5:35am On Jan 22, 2022
Just make sure you can afford them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His / Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage / What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.