Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband (30240 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Tope Mark-Odigie: Your Husband Has Right To Do Whatever He Wants With Your Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by candymika: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to hearing from your next. mapquest driving directions
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by toprealman: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2022
So this the conversation you have after wedding right?
And the lady wants to save money for designers.
The energy level of their conversation is also not "unnoticeable"
The two has become one indeed!
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by chatinent: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2022
And her name is Seven.

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Xtranoble: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Ademola47:
A lady on Twitter 'negotiated' the number of children she will like to have with her husband.

Photos....

The contact name [b][/b]SEVEN where is One to Six?
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by angelfallz(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2022
I don't think I have ever agreed with you before. This, would be the first time.

Kobojunkie:
These sort of conversations are necessary before marriage so both are on the same page even on this. undecided
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by angelfallz(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
All fingers are not equal.
Tokskob2008:
6 isn't bad for this kind economy

Na chop I wan dey chop the children wey I go come give birth to 6
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by angelfallz(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
If he feels he can take care of his kids, why are you insulting him?

[s]
FiverrTutor:
God bless that lady. That is the kind of woman I wanna roll with. That man still lives in the stone age. Foolish man indeed
[/s]
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by tnerro1(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2022
I love the way she negotiates grin it will be a joy to get her pregnant grin
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Bahamas95(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2022
This one wey she don dey tell man to shut up so hope wahala nor go dey later?

Na from clap dem dey enter dance o.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Holuwamanzee(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2022
Na ppl like u wan marry white grin...
ironheart:
Lol, the guy better move before he marries a control freak. From the conversation, you'll know that relationship lacks respect and the lady is full of insults
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2022
This guy's wit is amazing. My kind of guy. Would have said "great relationship" if the girl wasn't too abusive.

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2022
tnerro1:
I love the way she negotiates grin it will be a joy to get her pregnant grin

She's not the one negotiating. It's the guy.
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Aragthorn: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2022
My own problem is, why will you be saving your supposed fiancee contact as "seven"
Abeg just carry this doctored chat gedifok
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by MrMacinterchi1: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHO DASH YOU SENSE TODAY undecided
LOL Lol Lol!grin
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Newboss(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
These sort of conversations are necessary before marriage so both are on the same page even on this. undecided

They're both joking. Even a cow can tell. It's all cruise.
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2022
That’s good let them keep negotiating till they agree.
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Brunicekid(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Tokskob2008:
6 isn't bad for this kind economy

Na chop I wan dey chop the children wey I go come give birth to 6
Read again with 'super eyes'... What he meant is 6 including the parents. The man was still referring to four children!
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Kobojunkie: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
angelfallz:
I don't think I have ever agreed with you before. This, would be the first time.
That's because you rarely reason things out rationally. No offense meant by that.. A lot of Nigerians don't do that either. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Testimony1988(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Funny.
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by iamL(f): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHO DASH YOU SENSE TODAY undecided

Me self surprise.
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by ironheart(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Holuwamanzee:
Na ppl like u wan marry white grin...
why would i want to marry a white? I hate to be disrespected.
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Olam09(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
BABYharder:
3 is okay for me.

Yea 3 kids don do..

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Hiq0: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
2 is ok
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by otomatic(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
ironheart:
Lol, the guy better move before he marries a control freak. From the conversation, you'll know that relationship lacks respect and the lady is full of insults

Honestly, I'm shocked reading things like "shut up", "you're sick"...
The lady should learn to be civil first.
She is too free with cuss words.
I wonder how the guy is able to condone that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by angelfallz(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Or maybe you are the one that don't reason things out rationally. No offence meant by that.

Kobojunkie:
That's because you rarely reason things out rationally. No offense meant by that.. A lot of Nigerians don't do that either. undecided
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Belafonte(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mercychen:
Men that usually clamore for more children are never around to control these children when they start their troubles. They leave the whole nurturing to the wife, leaving her stressed out at the end of the day.

Better this way, so every one knows what to expect.

Asides the obvious grammatical blunders in your comment, your train of thought is highly illogical. You made a blatantly unprovable comment and unironically seem satisfied with yourself. I remember you saying you're a writer some time ago. Is this the kind of tosh you dish to your readers?

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
angelfallz:
Or maybe you are the one that don't reason things out rationally. No offence meant by that.
That's sadly not the truth since I am certain if the fault were mine, many of you would have been able to at least coherently counter what I have said rather than resort instead to "keeping tabs" on me in the way you do. undecided

Individuals who find themselves unable to reasonably counter an argument or thought that doesn't agree with their level of understanding typically resort to taking jabs at the one whose post they find hard to accept and this happens to be what you have done here, is it not? undecided
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by tnerro1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
nighter:

She's not the one negotiating. It's the guy.

It takes two or more to negotiate, they are both negotiating with each other so as to get his or her way
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by seyz91(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
cheesy
eazzzy1:
Brand new relationships be like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by King44(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
FiverrTutor:
God bless that lady. That is the kind of woman I wanna roll with. That man still lives in the stone age. Foolish man indeed
me, na five I go born.... So stone age guys are numerous in number
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by laluski(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ademola47:
A lady on Twitter 'negotiated' the number of children she will like to have with her husband.

Photos....

My wife had an extra 1....for the road grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His / How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.