Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary (387 Views)

Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / N700,000: Nigerian Senators Monthly Salary Revealed / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by Niece: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ekuma Jeremiah, a water seller caught the attention of many Nigerians after a video of him gifting money to prisoners went viral, WonderTV Media reports.

Nigerian businessman, Obi Cubana was moved by Jeremiah’s act of kindness and he promised to sponsor him in school up to masters degree level.

The businessman today 22nd January, 2022, offered Jeremiah a scholarship letter on behalf of the Cubana Group.

Obi Cubana who took to his social media handle to share the news, posted photos of himself and Jeremiah and other personalities with Jeremiah holding the letter.

Jeremiah is expected to receive the sum of one hundred thousand naira as salary while studying.

Cubana who made this known in his post, revealed that a Canadian based family had promised to pay Jeremiah one hundred thousand naira monthly salary till he finishes school.

He wrote:
“And God has remembered Jerry!! @jerryluck_
God used Rocky @rockyemmyphotography to make that video!
And God used @daddyfreeze to connect me and Jerry!
He has collected his letter of scholarship from Cubana Group! Thank God, for His uncommon Grace!
Mr & Mrs Afuah @iam_hymans who are based in Canada, we ran into ourselves last night at Cubana lagos, and he introduced himself and said he wanted to reach out to Jerry.
We all met this afternoon here in lagos.
He has promised Jerry (and started paying immediately) a salary of 100k monthly from today till he is done with school!
God has really remembered Jerry!!!
Do Good, be nice, be generous! God will definitely remember you someday……
Thank you my people @ike_cubana
@efosa101
@cubana_dodadistribution
Mazi Afam Osigwe (SAN)”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZCZRzQosCD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

lalasticlala

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by Niece: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Check WonderTV Media handles for more pictures.

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by Righteousness2(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Psalm 126
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

ALMIGHTY BABA has remembered Mr. Jerry ( the pure water seller) and turned his Captivity around. The young man is definitely in a shock at the turn of events.

I rejoice with you Mr. Jerry!
What GOD cannot do, does not Exist!
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by LibertyRep: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
The good that men do lives with them

1 Like

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by insidelife22(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
no body wey no fit make am
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by Candidlady: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
kiss

2seconds everything truly don burst

Happy for him
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by lwisee: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
God has finally picked his call
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by Massiveglory: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Niece:
Check WonderTV Media handles for more pictures.
No need to check any wonder tv. The one you have showed us is more than enough.
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by PrinceOfLagos: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ndigbo are blessings to this country

As a Yoruba prince , I doff my hat to you Igbo people for uniting the country and uplifting young Nigerians below the food chain

2 Likes

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by Niece: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Massiveglory:

No need to check any wonder tv. The one you have showed us is more than enough.

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by Kingpin1000: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
May the name of God be praised. May God bless Obi cubana for assisting this young man. As you have given may your pocket never run dry, may you grow to to heights beyond your expectations.
I first thought, this was acting and a ploy to get help from gullible people but when I zoomed at the young man's shoe, I know the guy is struggling and even if He bought a new shirt for the biggest day of his life, his shoe still gave him out. May God bless this young man for having the heart to give when he had nothing.
This is the beginning of great and greater things in your life.

1 Like

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by kingsceedon(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Afonja people, children of hate and falling demon no go like this good gesture coming from an Igbo man, see them parading humans skull like say na gold and silver

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by doggedfighter(f): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Congratulations to the boy.

Thanks Obi Cubana.

In situations like this, who ensures these promises are kept and followed through.

Who ensures this boy is kept focused on the goal?

Sometimes when the noise dies down .

This kind of thing fizzles out . And the help won't continue.

It won't be even be easy for the young man to gain access to Obi.

Just thinking aloud !
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by headSmasher: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Trying to wade off EFCC and NDLEA
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by hisexcellency34: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
good to be nice
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Water Seller Receives Scholarship Letter, N100k Monthly Salary by Winningbot: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:
Trying to wade off EFCC and NDLEA
try de get sense

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki And Edo Constituecies Without Representatives. / Who Can Paint The Perfect Scenario If All Oil And Gas Was Domiciled in the nort / IMO STATE: 2,700 Imo Youth Infinix Phones Lands. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.