Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? (58830 Views)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola / Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Whiteangel1234: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
There is a raging debate for Charles Soludo to appoint the Swiss Woman popularly known as Nwanyiocha and married to an Anambra Man From Isuofia as a commissioner for Tourism in his new Government

What is your take on this ?

#NwanyiochaForTourismAnambra

Her Twitter account

https://twitter.com/nwanyi_ocha?t=JPyttg4r-GXNMSI5_S8-0w&s=09

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by neutralmind: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
No comment

10 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Nukilia: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
This would be a welcomed development! If we can even hire a foreign president to replace Baba, it won't be a bad idea.

918 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Whiteangel1234: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Yes if she is qualified, she is now a Nigerian by Marriage from Anambra state.
Whiteangel1234:
There is a raging debate for Charles Soludo to appoint the Swiss Woman popularly known as Nwanyiocha and married to an Anambra Man From Isuofia as a commissioner for Tourism in his new Government

Her Twitter account

269 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wat does she know about our cultures and tourism

Mtchew!

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by MCKitchen(f): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin I already stepped in to sway away the motion of she not knowing most of the culture as a foreign persons but the commissioner of a thing is not possible because she is not a permanent resident although she is married to a Nigerian man. She can have a spot in Eco and tourism to represent Nigerian(Anambarians) in diaspora but to get the slot is dead on arrival.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by MCKitchen(f): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Mtchew!
Well if you follow her on Facebook, she enjoys our masquerade and culture with passion. Her kids learn how to speak Igbo with the father at free will. She gives the tradition so much respect that she even want to be called Nwaonyeocha in all Alaibo, not just Anambra State. Her enthusiasm is way beyond attributions.

417 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by BiafranPatriot: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nice...but book mark this page...when tomorrow this same scenario plays out in Afonjanstern...miscreants from that region will claim they did it first. just for useless bragging and dicck measuring.

Leave the man and his marriage alone...but if she is qualified and will bring better tidings to the state employ her ASAP.

NO TIME FOR PREAMBLES

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by tutudesz: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
Yes if she is qualified, she is now a Nigerian by Marriage from Anambra state.
Yet they denied Ojukwu wife the ticket undecided by the same APGA

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Babaken(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Mtchew!
someone will be there to teach her the so call president don't know everything about the country he is into.

11 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by wordcat(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
If her qualification is not only being a Swiss married to an Anambra man

14 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Homeboiy: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Mtchew!

That woman knows everything about Igbo culture

She and her kids speaks Igbo language so well.

She had written a book about the Igbo culture.

Find her on Facebook
Nwanyiocha

She just left Nigeria to Switzerland few days ago.

It was even people on Facebook that called the attention of the governor elect to give her an appointment.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by NoQualmz: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Una don carry this Twitter drama come Nairaland. Well I trust NLders not to lick arses and to say it the way it is.

Lol...charity dey said,begins from home.

9 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by KanoFirstSon: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
neutralmind:
No comment
Why no comment? Igbos and hypocrisy and their worship for the white man or anything white. Never seen a tribe with such high inferiority complex. Down to marriage sef,Majority of igbo men aspire to marry a white lady.it even boils down to hunting for very fair Nigerian girls. Reason why they disturb us with Jew nonsense lying theory.
So there are no other women married to Nigeria men that can be recommended for any political position in Anambra? Is it because na oyinbo woman? What if the was a sweet black Kenyan or a Malawian? Should they have recommended her? See the way una inferiority complex dey ooze like ogiri. Ikon Allah

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by NwaNimo1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Sergio104(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
She's part of us already.....
So, if need be.......

5 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Saifullah01: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
I don't think so

4 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
Well if you follow her on Facebook, she enjoys our masquerade and culture with passion. Her kids learn how to speak Igbo with the father at free will. She gives the tradition so much respect that she even want to be called Nwaonyeocha in all Alaibo, not just Anambra State. Her enthusiasm is way beyond attributions.

I know her husband's family too well in isuofia....so soludo should make her commissoner just because her FB followers wasn't her to be in that capacity

Things don't work that way besides she and ezenwa aren't based in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Homeboiy:

That woman knows everything about Igbo culture

She and her kids speaks Igbo language so well.

She had written a book about the Igbo culture.

Find her on Facebook
Nwanyiocha

She just left Nigeria to Switzerland few days ago.

It was even people on Facebook that called the attention of the governor elect to give her an appointment.

Not true ...she only knows a little about our cultures

Forget her FB shows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Rickmann: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Her Twitter account

Asides her adopting anambra by marriage ,
If see meets the required standards, why not?

Personally I see nothing wrong with it after all we have Nigerians holding major office positions and appointments in the Western world.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Why no comment? Igbos and hypocrisy and their worship for the white man or anything white. Never seen a tribe with such high inferiority complex. Down to marriage sef,Majority of igbo men aspire to marry a white lady.it even boils down to hunting for very fair Nigerian girls.
So there are no other women married to Nigeria men that can be recommended for any political position in Anambra? Is it because na oyinbo woman? What if the was a sweet black Kenyan or a Malawian? Should they have recommended her? See the way una inferiority complex dey ooze like ogiri. Ikon Allah

Calm down bro. No need for name calling. You can make a post without gross insults and get your point out

Now in my opinion, I think she should be given the position.
My reasons are these:
1. This lady comes from a wealthy european nation: there is zero incentive to use her position to steal
2: She has successfully portrayed a healthy image of the Igbo nation for many years. If a sweet black Kenyan or Malawian had done this, I would also think they should be nominated for the position
Concerning the aspiration of Nigerian men to marry white women, there is no link to support your position. If there is, please show us the link. However there are links showing that Nigerian men prefer to marry FOREIGN women. Please note that not all foreign women are white. Foreign women can even be Togolese or Ghanaian.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by lampi: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nukilia:
This would be a welcomed development! If we can even hire a foreign president to replace Baba, it won't be a bad idea.
chai I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by EmekaMD(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigerians are hypocrites . We celebrate when someone of Nigerian decent gets appointed or elected into high offices in other countries but then we abhor people we consider foreigners having high offices in our country.

And by the way.. this woman is Anambrarian by marriage and that qualifies her.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by slawormiir: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by adesimplee: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
She is married to a nigerian so she's qualified for the position. I actually like the idea. Many nigerian in canada are are also in government. Keep doing well charles soludo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by SportsHD: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
Why do black reason like this? So because she enjoys our culture and traditions, vlog about our culture, that puts her in a post to be given an appointment by soludo?

Because I don't see a point in what you just wrote.

If that's the case, then go and marry a woman in swiss, be passionate about their culture and traditions and see if you would be given a political slot because of that.

I don't even know why this is up for debate.

colonial mentalism is still worrying most of us in this country.

That's how schools also grant favors to white kids in this Nigeria just because their skin is white. But, wouldn't do the same for a black kid.

EmekaMD:
Nigerians are hypocrites . We celebrate when someone of Nigerian decent gets appointed or elected into high offices in other countries but then we abhor people we consider foreigners having high offices in our country.
Talking about being an hypocrite, would your people allow an Hausa man to be a commissioner in your state?

We get elected there because we worked for it, and their people decided to put them there. Here, they are just given a post here just because of their skin tone.

Would we even be talking about this if she was a black swiss?
Don't y'all know about white privileges?

Ordinary cigarettes wey I go dey mall parking lot dey smoke, police would come harassing me. But a Chinese man would smoke his cigarettes and enter the same mall and the cop won't do shit, he would even greet him again.

Una go dey lick white man's ass. Na why the Nigerian policeman driving a white man would hit your car and still come down and assault you for it.
That's why the Chinese are mining our resources in our backyards.

Mfs worshipping white heads that don't give a fuvck about them.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmm ...

I've known this Swiss woman as a strong promoter of the Igbo culture and she has practically become one!

Being that as it may, what does the law say about naturalization and the requirements for being appointed as a commissioner. Let that be followed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by visijo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
This particular usher keeps redirecting me thereby preventing me from sitting with my crush. Na mummy GO send you ba!
I'm bringing cord to church next Sunday�.

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmmmm,
Hypocrisy won't wipe out some hypocrites in this country.....

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by ViperAda: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why are the ibos plaqued with low self-esteem such that they seek needless validation from anywhere possible?

Are there no blue blooded, thorough bred Anambra women who can be appointed to serve the state?. Bianca was denied the chance to pick up a ticket to serve just because she was only married to Ojukwu, therefore considered unfit to represent Anambra in any capacity. But a foreign woman with a white skin is hypocritically being mooted as deserving of an appointment to serve over an average Anambra woman who is looked down upon as a slave. Little wonder ibo women are an object of oppression, humiliation and dehumanization in their marital homes.

-Viper

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
visijo:
This particular usher keeps redirecting me thereby preventing me from sitting with my crush. Na mummy GO send you ba!
I'm bringing cord to church next Sunday�.
People dey ooo

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.