Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) (36611 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Shellsploit: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Back to sender. Loose kini? If Na joke stop am

Match wey naija don loose already.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Promise47(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rest in Peace young man RIP
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Fashionista01(f): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
People should learn to stay on their line. Had it been that he was on his line, what happened to him wouldn't have happened.

Stay on your line and stay safe.

Rest in peace to the young man.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Kazeem47(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
RIP to the man.The guy is dead.Anything the police man said stands,because dead men tell no tales.I don't think its just the pure water that caused it. Its better the guy go and still it from somewhere than to take it from the police man without his consent.Sometimes youths go extra mile just to show that they are strong enough to face someone with arms.But only God knows what truly happened.Only prayer can help this country to overcome these problems.

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Judybash93(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Judging from the many cases of police brutality in Nigeria, i think it's high time to seize guns from them. Give them tasers. Jizz... This is becoming too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by chriscrosss(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
The only country where policeman will kill and the only punishment is to suspend him and case closed..this country is lacking justice..

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
Murderers in uniform.

Cp is already defending him.

He was defending himself indeed undecided
Only the CP?
Read the comments here you will see many civilians feverently speaking up in support of the policeman's actions

2 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
post=109620362:
Update From . COM

According to an eyewitness, Who Quickly Notified , the youth said to be a commercial motorcycle rider, had allegedly taken a sachet of ‘pure water’ from the Policeman’s car to drink without his permission.

https://m.facebook.com/seun.jajah/videos/989811885303996/
which eyewitness "quickly notified "? you lifted the news straight from facebook and you are saying you were notified by an eyewitness

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
OnyeObodo:
Nawa. So the End Sars protest was not enough lesson to these animals?

The funny part is that this motherfucvking animal killer is gonna go scot free.
What protest? A few hundred people here and there is not a protest nah. When the few eere taking bullets shey a majority felt e no concern them. Thos is the result. The thing na turn by turn
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bahamas95:
A little boy in America called 911 and ordered for pizza.......Some minutes later a policeman drove to his house with a smiling face and gave him the pizza.

That's a sane clime.
Yeah a sane clime where you can chop free things.

No go hustle, dey find free food you hear?
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fashionista01:
People should learn to stay on their line. Had it been that he was on his line, what happened to him wouldn't have happened.

Stay on your line and stay safe.

Rest in peace to the young man.
Beats my imagination how you can just forcefully take a sachet of pure water from a police van. He brought death upon himself. Even an agbero would have beaten him blue black if he tried such. Dude is obviously a cultist trying to form commando but he met his match.

2 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by zoedew: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Policeman is your friend indeed! Imagine the talk from a Commissioner of Police!!
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by HilcomTech(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
elrufiason:
CP Egbuka added that the Policeman had tried to defend himself from the victim, promising to investigate the matter further and get the true position of things.

How can an armed policeman try to defend himself from an unarmed civilian. Does it make any sense?
Police brutality is getting too much in this country.

Whoever told you that a policeman's life is not valuable to him must be high on mkporu mmiri.

Policemen the world over have a right to self defense. I once came across a video of a group of men who jumped a policeman and disarmed him and ran away with his gun.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by moneyissweet(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
i hope the dude is not an informant who usually work with them to oppress yahoo boys. I said this because a sane person will never drink police pure water. To me, anything from a police officer is spiritually dirty.

I just hope is not what i am thinking because Karma never forgives.

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by HilcomTech(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bahamas95:
A little boy in America called 911 and ordered for pizza.......Some minutes later a policeman drove to his house with a smiling face and gave him the pizza.

That's a sane clime.

Did you even read the post at all?

Did the little boy attack the policeman? Was the pizza not paid for?

Even in "sane clime" no one force fully take what doesn't belong to them from a policeman oo.

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by spectator101(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Naija police on the beat
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Germi9: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
endsarrrs:
Dont quote me or Nigeria will loose match

How dare the youths allow that unknown gunman police leave there alive sad
I am now convinced to say REVOLUTION NOW
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Vickyvice:
The young man's crime was being born a Nigeria

Upon all the water in Kabba. He who touches the edge the srpent bite. Even if police dash me water i won't collect not to talk of looking for their. The boy was arrogant.

3 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Lsx0: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jesus
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Benrosaria(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
post=109620362:
Update From . COM

A young man was shot and killed by a trigger-happy policeman after a quarrel over a sachet of water at Odo-Afin in Kabba town in Kabba/Bunu Local Government Area of Kogi State, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the incident which happened on Saturday, January 22, elicited wide protests in the town, forcing business activities to a standstill.

Angry mob comprising of mostly youths of the community invaded the old Police barracks and set it ablaze following the killing of the young man, Learnt.

According to an eyewitness, Who Quickly Notified , the youth said to be a commercial motorcycle rider, had allegedly taken a sachet of ‘pure water’ from the Policeman’s car to drink without his permission.

It was learnt that the boy’s behaviour angered the policeman and the melee that followed led the policeman to pull his trigger against the victim and killed him instantly.

In a swift reaction, the Kogi State Commissioner of Police, CP Edward Egbuka, stated that the information from the Area Commander of the Police in the area was different from the claims being spread.

CP Egbuka added that the Policeman had tried to defend himself from the victim, promising to investigate the matter further and get the true position of things.

While confirming the killing, the CP said the true situation could only be known after the investigation.

Meanwhile, a team of Mobile Policemen and men of the Nigerian Army have been deployed to Kabba town.

See Graphic Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/seun.jajah/videos/989811885303996/

Buhari won’t speak on this because it is not "hanifa”

If we are that uncontrollable I see no reason why we all shouldn’t have a gun to control each other.

Cause it seems the uncontrollable character starts from the grassroots to the top

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

Did you even read the post at all?

Did the little boy attack the policeman? Was the pizza not paid for?

Even in "sane clime" no one force fully take what doesn't belong to them from a policeman oo.
You have no idea what am talking.

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Police no be work na.. bunch of fools,naija police.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Yeah a sane clime where you can chop free things.

No go hustle, dey find free food you hear?
Na you dey feed me when dey break abi?

So the policeman did the right thing by killing him? Politicians wey dey steal billions how many of dem policemen don kill...... Na common man dem get power reach abi?

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Emdebby2: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
What a waste of life because of#10 sachet water. I thought they said "Police is your friend". Is it a crime to be a Nigerian bikonu?
Insecurity everywhere. May God come to our aid�
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Fashionista01(f): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Beats my imagination how you can just forcefully take a sachet of pure water from a police van. He brought death upon himself. Even an agbero would have beaten him blue black if he tried such. Dude is obviously a cultist trying to form commando but he met his match.
It is quite unfortunate that he did not live to tell the story.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by izubext007: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
He should have respect him self and buy his own pure water

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by badboyTee(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy I guess that not what happened
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Titovanzel(f): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
post=109621509:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

Person say no quote me or Naija go lose, u still go quote am. Why u dey behave like this? No our happiness dey on the line so o. , behave abeg!

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Horrible
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by countryman13: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
post=109620919:
See More Photos From The Scene As Obtained By Below:
sure I trust K town! Proudly Okun man. D policeman is just hiding. his days re numbered coz e no dey tey. An eye for an eye
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) by oyeb15: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Na citizens revolution and upstage of government be the next thing now. We shall sweep the country from house to house- former governor, chairman , councilors politicians etc will pay.

Citizens government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gets $10k Compensation After Suing Ex-Boyfreind Who Leaked Her Nude Videos / Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.