Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You (3272 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Rahkman: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Will you pick?

1 Share

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
pick the call and still catch flight the next day...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Wawelexy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
God forbids!!!

Is it not that same Buhari that called super eagles and made them lost the match against Tunisia?

I won't pick o, so they won't tell me at the airport that they saw an exhibit in my luggage...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by MITCHELL96: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
The plane go crash grin I no go pick

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by rexel99: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lai Lai.

2 Likes

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Baawaa(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Buhari is a failure
Buhari is a disappointment
Buhari is a bad luck
In this new week failure, disappointment and bad luck will not call me IJMN,Amen!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by BiafranPatriot: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
BLOOD OF JESUS......................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by JAMO84: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Okocha teach Ronaldinho, why him no teach him nephew Iwobi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by tollyboy5(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
You no fear plane crash? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Jostoman: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wawelexy:
God forbids!!!

Is it not that same Buhari that called super eagles and made them lost the match against Tunisia?

I won't pick o, so they won't tell me at the airport that they saw it exhibit in my luggage...
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Jostoman: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
This government of APC and bad luck are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Cholls(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
My brother I will pick it... So long as it's Mr President... My story will change for good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Cholls(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
JAMO84:

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
I will just give my enemy to answer the call.

2 Likes

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Totilopussylick(m): 2:27am On Jan 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Honestly if you pick up the call, the plane may likely develop mechanical fault tongue tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Totilopussylick(m): 2:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Cholls:
My brother I will pick it... So long as it's Mr President... My story will change for good
Anything from bubu is not good cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by ukaface(f): 6:25am On Jan 24, 2022
God forbid
I will not pick

1 Like

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Walkee: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2022
Illiterate ipobians disgracing themselves.
What's flight? Airpeace flight can cost as low as 23k you fools believe catching a flight is one big thing abi?
If Buhari call you for phone(which will never even happen) you are a most likely getting a generational life changing appointment even your papa go run get up on top your mama go pick the call

1 Like

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by helinues: 7:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Some people are actually living a bitter life.

Others must be blamed for their life woes
Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Gadafii: 7:09am On Jan 24, 2022
If to miss the flight be the problem no wahala, but what if the plane crash after picking that God forsaken call
Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Haywhymido(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2022
JAMO84:
maybe iwobi no ready to learn
Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Greatzeus(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Keep consoling yourselves. You lost plain and simple. Take it as men and move on.
After all the over hyping and emotional outbursts,just for the average performance at group stage,you guys couldn't handle the shame and disappointment, decided to shift the blame to a man who isn't Part of the technical crew or the 21 players, imagine shifting the blame to a man who isn't in the country where the game was played.
Some where refering to the Nigerian national team as SE players,imagine! Some where comparing them to 1994 team,what an insult!
Now that your SE team has shamed you,you have to shift the blame? Smh undecided
Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Michelle70(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2022
Rahkman:
Will you pick?
everything na cruise for naija.
Mtchew
Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by OneTwoOne(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2022
NONSENSICAL.

Still living in dark ages angry

Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Lanretoye(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2022
See the kind of youths we have in our dear country.
Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Nilx: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Is either I pick the call and abandoned the flight or ban the spirit and the make behind the call and move ahead with my trip.....
Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Johnsown1(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2022
Lol, number not reachable abeg
Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by lereinter(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2022
If your grand father is in hospital and buhari calls him

Just go buy ......
Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
tollyboy5:
You no fear plane crash? cheesy
Totilopussylick:
Honestly if you pick up the call, the plane may likely develop mechanical fault tongue tongue tongue.

stop giving this presido so much credit... if he was that unlucky then imagine what should have happened to all the bastard polithieves (in his cabinet) he calls every week.
Re: You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You by Rickmann: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rahkman:
Will you pick?

I don't even understand ur question..what stops you from catching ur flight even if Bill gate calls you?

Mtchewwww!

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Asks Governors To Ignore Buhari’s Order, Enforce Use Of Old Naira Notes / The Silent Owner Of Nigeria: Julius Berger / Uncensored Political News On 24/7 Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.