Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town (9265 Views)

Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday / Ogun Ife To Gbona / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by duro4chang(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Is anyone having good sleep in this APC regime?
Sorry for your insomina. What you are even doing to yourself is worse.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by marsman: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2022
Odin13:
Yoruba people are all lagosian

None is proud of his homeland
No single Yoruba is proud of Yoruba land.

But Na how this poverty dealing ghost Yoruba states always come up with imaginary votes during elections
.. and the eastern states with choking populations .. is “ allocated “ tiny votes .. since 2015.. elections?

And unlike the north that travells during elections..

Yoruba man don’t even celebrate Christmas and Easter .. talk more traveling to vote on elections
You are not wise. Nobody is as proud of their heritage than the Yoruba man because of its different uniqueness. Lagos is a convergence point for the Yoruba first then secondly Nigeria .
Go to Ikorodu and ask them, they will proudly tell you were they migrated from to Lagos. Migration of people between Yoruba land is not a new thing, it has been happening before the portugese got to the ports of lagos, an Ilesha man in ondo will always maintain is ilesha heritage at the same time the common Yoruba heritage we all share, unlike igbos who wants to live, claim and die in another mans Land.

Only one state in the whole erosion ravaged Igbo states can compete with the Yoruba states in terms of GDP showing how poor and wretched Igbo eastern states are truly

Personally i don't know what is there not to be proud of in the most Developed region in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by RaisedByWolves: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
Totilopussylick:
And are you doubting

Edo - Italy for = prostitution, cultist, romance scam, internet fraudulent activities etc.
[/s]

Trash
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Kingpin1000: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Sorry for your insomina. What you are even doing to yourself is worse.
Don't pretend like you have good sleep.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Gravity56: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Maybe the brown roofs go reduce small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Lordwaz(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by BleedTears: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2022
mfm04622:

The Badagry people nko? They don't own Lagos? What of the Awori?
Onorable member, I mentioned the people I know as the original inhabitant of Lagos.

You can even mention yourself if you like, no body go beat you.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by sweetjohn(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Newton85:
Your incoherent IPOB ranting doesn't matter. Lagos is Yorubaland, go and development your landlocked, barren, erosion-ravaged hellhole of meth cannibals.
Our land is ten times more developed than your brown roof sw. We only came here (sw) to take ur money to our region for further development. We knew u people are lazy and won't recognize opportunities. That's why we are here. I believed you have been to SE before to see real development of individual effort with little or no government help. Deal with it bro its the truth. Even though, our region was destroyed to almost nothing during the civil war, we still came out tall and industrious. Hide your face in shame dude. Most of our people's houses and businesses in lagos were destroyed, siezed and stollen by you people but we still came up to build bigger ones. Its only a mad dog that can compare SW with SE. SE is far ahead of SW. Deal with it bro, it won't kill you cos its the truth. But if you want to die, you arw still welcome
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Newton85: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
Our land is ten times more developed than your brown roof sw. We only came here (sw) to take ur money to our region for further development. We knew u people are lazy and won't recognize opportunities. That's why we are here. I believed you have been to SE before to see real development of individual effort with little or no government help. Deal with it bro its the truth. Even though, our region was destroyed to almost nothing during the civil war, we still came out tall and industrious. Hide your face in shame dude. Most of our people's houses and businesses in lagos were destroyed, siezed and stollen by you people but we still came up to build bigger ones. Its only a mad dog that can compare SW with SE. SE is far ahead of SW. Deal with it bro, it won't kill you cos its the truth. But if you want to die, you arw still welcome
I didn't even finish reading your meth influenced incoherent ramblings. If your land were more developed, it's others that would be running to your land for greener pastures and not your people running to Yoruba land like homeless refugees.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Johnsown1(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2022
So that efcc will be on their trails and ungun knownmen will be their cashier
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
Are you for real?
Do you know the population of Igbomen in Southwest is like the the population you have in ya 5 states in the East?
Your people are all over Southwest states and not Lagos alone.
Most of your leaders and elites are residing in the Southwest

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Peace onto the land
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Alusiizizi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
We won't do such nonsense anymore. What about establishing business there, manage and live in their build mould blown roofs and channel all the money made there to develop south east

Apologies but this is not about development of another man's land, it is conquest. We install an Igbo king and rename the towns/landmarks and such.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Nicenixon: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
ariesbull:
but he said the truth...
what is the truth in what he is saying? I have met a lot of Yorubas from Oyo state, Osun state and even Ekiti state, and they all claim their states with pride.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by EmekaA125(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
basilo101:
They have abandoned their brown roofed towns to claim Lagos
Like this one grin grin grin

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by POLYGAMY: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

It seems like some of you can't make any meaningful comments without mentioning Tinubu..

I NOR KNOW SAY YORUBAS GET VILLAGE O, I THINK SAY ALL
OF EM NA LAGOS INDIGENES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Nicenixon: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Batam:

Are you for real?
Do you know the population of Igbomen in Southwest is like the the population you have in ya 5 states in the East?
Your people are all over Southwest states and not Lagos alone.
Most of your leaders and elites are residing in the Southwest

what do you expect before? Business is doing fine, no unnecessary sit at home.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by EmekaA125(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
Sean006:
Children from the cursed land of potopoto over to you. It's now official! Leave the southwest, return to your gully-eroded enclaves. grin

Lówe lówe lán'lùlù agídìgbo
[/s]
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by EmekaA125(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
U are wasting ur time educating these afonja guys. I'm tired of telling them how SE looks like which is far far beyond their imagination and perspective. There's no single town in Igboland that has the kind of brown roof per sq meter the way they have it in Ibadan, Akure, Oshogbo, Obomosho, Ibarakpa, Iragbaji, Okitikpupa, Ago Iwoye, Ijebu-Ode, Ilesha, Ile-Ife, Iseyin, Saki, Ondo town. SW has a very long way to go in measuring up to SE.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by EmekaA125(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Newton85:
I didn't even finish reading your meth influenced incoherent ramblings. I your land were more developed, it's others that would be running to your land for greener pastures and not your people running to Yoruba land like homeless refugees.
No one stops you from living and investing in SouthEast. Ur people here doing fashion designing, agbo and herbal mixtures can testify.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Sammerboi: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ooni should be honest to himself here, if not he became the king of Ife. When he was normal prince and a business man in Lagos dis he went back home? The saying goes like this, you don’t stay in your comfort zone and expect to be successful. There’s less opportunity in Ife tbh.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Kfed4ril(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Aidejay:
if they like they should claim from now till Jesus come. I've never seen anyone claiming their erosion ridden backwater dumps, it's when something is a success they start claiming. grin

Oga nobody is following you to claim osun, try and be proud of your state for once.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by ariesbull: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sammerboi:
Ooni should be honest to himself here, if not he became the king of Ife. When he was normal prince and a business man in Lagos dis he went back home? The saying goes like this, you don’t stay in your comfort zone and expect to be successful. There’s less opportunity in Ife tbh.
create the opportunity
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Indigenes: Return Home To Develop Your Town by Hardquy(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2022
i get sure babalawo for you if you wan run jazz matter for your business and incognito trance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Igbo Princess In Traditional Igbo Regalia / Teach Me How To Speak Yoruba / 2017 National Festival Of Arts And Culture (Live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.