Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,230 members, 7,856,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day (39093 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Almunjid(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Folabifreeman:
Don't let anyone stop u from finding love money even if it's in the arms of your ex husband's friend tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by pocohantas(f): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
placeofallure:

I just added one like to your post. I am married, happily married to my ex bf's friend. Not one day of regret ever since.

Wow!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by nachisunday(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
TuFab:

Are they still friends?
possible dear you are right. But are u the one on your profile? You are really hot too sexy n beauty

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
JesusSaves49:
Beware of Women
They destroyed Adam.

Bro, as I dey so, any babe I fall in love with, she done enter bondage/cage. I too sabi juju. If she fuckup, I go catch her and I go use juju punish her any how I want. Na person when sabi use juju nai fit date Naija babes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by folks4luv(f): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mavor:
hoes of the same feather flock together tongue
Bla bla bla
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by nedekid: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
viyon02:
Am sorry Ambode, someone took your side chick
Ambode used her as snacks, nothing to be sorry about. grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Almunjid(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Breaking news: Mercy aigbe acquires a new husband for new year. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by nedekid: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
placeofallure:

I just added one like to your post. I am married, happily married to my ex bf's friend. Not one day of regret ever since.
Great
Your hubby has strong mind sha.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
This celebrettons ehh... Shameless set of people.....

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by kunleham(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
LagosNissan:
Lol

Some men have no taste at all.

What's the attraction to this old expired pooosy?

Her poosy must have been drilled for over 30 years by several miscreants including larry gentry.

Now this ode went to carry her wholesale when there are fresh girls everywhere.

Tufia.

Spits
You think say na ordinary eye! No be JuJu be that? For all you care, the guy might have been hypnotized. Trust these societal women at your own peril!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by elonmuskbaby: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
viyon02:
Am sorry Ambode, someone took your side chick
side chick Abi side hen? grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by viyon02: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
nedekid:

Ambode used her as snacks, nothing to be sorry about. grin
Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by kunleham(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
The guy has carried wetin big pass am! societal women are like cancers, they destroy anything that comes their way!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by elonmuskbaby: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
gift0123:
This celebrettons ehh... Shameless set of people.....
you Dey mind them.alabosi full this country
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by viyon02: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
side chick Abi side hen? grin
Another bad guy cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Toks2008(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
BigYash:
Ambode's left over you mean grin
This oga dey chop left over ,dey raise finger ,open teeth..

Nah left over most guys dey chop.

Most ladies are terribly used so just hope to see a sweet fairly used and settle with her.

I'm one of the lucky few who tore the rubber of a very beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by elonmuskbaby: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
kunleham:
The guy has carried wetin big pass am! societal women are like cancers, they destroy anything that comes their way!!!
the man sef no get sense.he left his wife and kids for another woman.when she's done wrecking you financially and using all your life savings to buy wigs,shoes and make up, she will move to the next available highest bidder.she wrecked gentry and moved to the next bidder but because of big Yash una still no wan get sense

You Men Never learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
you Dey mind them.alabosi full this country

Know be small alabosi my sister....this people too dey do dirty things just to look relevant. But last last breeze go blow and open fowl yansh.....
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
I thought she and Broda Shaggi are dating
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by cybriz82(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
I know say wonder go end one day...
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by elonmuskbaby: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
gift0123:

Know be small alabosi my sister....this people too dey do dirty things just to look relevant. But last last breeze go blow and open fowl yansh.....
lmaooo breeze go blow Abi breeze don blow grin

Gistlover don blow their fowl yash.e don open grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by elonmuskbaby: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
viyon02:
Another bad guy cheesy
side chick Na 17-29.anything outside that age gap Na side hen grin

But in mercy case Na over mature side hen grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
lmaooo breeze go blow Abi breeze don blow grin

Gistlover don blow their fowl yash.e don open grin

I am trying to say that breeze always expose their yansh after doing this kind shit...
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by elonmuskbaby: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
gift0123:

I am trying to say that breeze always expose their yansh after doing this kind shit...
Na the man children and wife I pity the most.they are the real victims in all of this.its funny but it's not funny for his wife especially seeing her husband's pictures in all the blogs being ridiculed while social media audience get entertained and laugh away their frustrations

Now he has turned her to a widow/single mother when he's still alive.school fees and children welfare no concern am again because of Mercy's poosy
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by CalmElder(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
sureteeboy:

Yea. They wrote hits like "From This Moment On", "You're still the one" and lots more together

Confam!
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by viyon02: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
side chick Na 17-29.anything outside that age gap Na side hen grin

But in mercy case Na over mature side hen grin
I give up on your case

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Na the man children and wife I pity the most.they are the real victims in all of this.its funny but it's not funny for his wife especially seeing her husband's pictures in all the blogs being ridiculed while social media audience get entertained and laugh away their frustrations

Now he has turned her to a widow/single mother when he's still alive.school fees and children welfare no concern am again because of Mercy's poosy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Okhuadams(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Just make sure say the dwnce last for Long till death tear una apart if not hmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Digmygold: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
LagosNissan:
Lol

Some men have no taste at all.

What's the attraction to this old expired pooosy?

Her poosy must have been drilled for over 30 years by several miscreants including larry gentry.

Now this ode went to carry her wholesale when there are fresh girls everywhere.

Tufia.

Spits
Fresh girls everywhere yet you no see single one put for house. Wifeless, frustrated, chronic bachelor. E dey pepper you.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by BigYash: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Toks2008:

Nah left over most guys dey chop.

Most ladies are terribly used so just hope to see a sweet fairly used and settle with her.

I'm one of the lucky few who tore the rubber of a very beautiful woman.
You are lucky bro. Its very hard to see tear rubber these days... Yahoo boys don even use some ,+ finish..
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by placeofallure(f): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2022
TuFab:

Are they still friends?

Yes they are. Anytime he's coming to Nigeria, my hubby is usually the first to know. He didn't snatch me from him so...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man / Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain / Waje Shows Off Major Cleavage In Red (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.