Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day (39084 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by blackaxe78: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Do they do 2nd wedding?

An ode finally lost his side chick

But some men got big heart. Marry a renowned cheerful giver?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by tutudesz: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
whippersnapper:
In summary mercy aigbe marries ex-husbands friend.

Trust women at your peril cool
Married her ex-husband married friend O!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Fiscus105(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
If this lady not a nolywood star, she would have been olosho on popular websites seeking clients day and night to ride for money.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Lastmankc(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Two things I can't do in life
1.Dating my friend ex girlfriend.
2.Dating my friend sister

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Bamzyriches451: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Damn!!
Which kind headlines be dis one? Where there supposed to be crying on their wedding day
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by CalmElder(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
sureteeboy:
Not as legendary as this one here. grin

True, they got back at their exes, but Twain's career went downhill, the man also.
He used to be her manager and song writer and was excellent in both roles.
The songs he wrote for her were hits.
The divorce affected their careers.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by sokia: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
viyon02:
Am sorry Ambode, someone took your side chick
nairaland folks fit kill person with laughter's I'm very angry but this comment make me laugh
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by YorubaKing: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
The biggest prostitute in the 9ja movie industry. Does the man think this kind of lady can ever love any man for real?

He must be the most foolish man ever! angry

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Kwinesther: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
whippersnapper:
In summary mercy aigbe marries ex-husbands friend.

Trust women at your peril cool
But men (especially the ex husband's friend) should be trusted abi?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Bola146(f): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
See her laughing with another man's husband lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you can't be happy when you make your fellow human sad sad angry very sad

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by NaBanga: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Is the husband a Muslim?
How many wives is he allowed to have?
Did he abandon his former wife and children in the United States?
Did he and his former wife divorce or amicably separate?
Was he friends with Gentry?

Depending on the answer to these questions, the marriage will not last. If their hands are clean, may their marriage be blessed.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by placeofallure(f): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Folabifreeman:
Don't let anyone stop u from finding love even if it's in the arms of your ex husband's friend tongue

I just added one like to your post. I am married, happily married to my ex bf's friend. Not one day of regret ever since.

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by StUriah(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Prostitution don become a legit work

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Omo I go like Doke this Mercy sha
I would love her lips on my black cock
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by StUriah(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
100% of single mothers & 98.2% of single ladies are left overs. Take it to the bank.

Men are just recycling and redistributing them. If you are fed up with a lady, other guys will take it up from where you stopped.

Yet, the law of Okafor is sacrosanct.

BigYash:
Ambode's left over you mean grin
This oga dey chop left over ,dey raise finger ,open teeth..

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by jrusky(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
folks4luv:
She snatched someone's husband, sha married her ex-husband's friend or acquaintance, bla bla bla.
Till you know at least half of the story, you don't the right to judge or slut-shame anyone.

Nothing here to judge the truth once again she had married someone husband. Anyway no sane young man will go after all these our yeyebrity either Nollywood or otherwood or whateverwood" they are never a wife material the only man that can mary them are those already in polygamy business.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by TuFab(f): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
placeofallure:

I just added one like to your post. I am married, happily married to my ex bf's friend. Not one day of regret ever since.
Are they still friends?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by MufasaLion: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
She's enjoying her life.

cool cool cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by BigYash: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
StUriah:
100% of single mothers & 98.2% of single ladies are left overs. Take it to the bank.

Your %tage rating shows,that there are still some,who aren't left over s,right?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Mavor: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
folks4luv:
She snatched someone's husband, sha married her ex-husband's friend or acquaintance, bla bla bla.
Till you know at least half of the story, you don't the right to judge or slut-shame anyone.
hoes of the same feather flock together tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
LagosNissan:
Lol

Some men have no taste at all.

What's the attraction to this old expired pooosy?

Her poosy must have been drilled for over 30 years by several miscreants including larry gentry.

Now this ode went to carry her wholesale when there are fresh girls everywhere.

Tufia.

Spits

These babes dey use juju drag men to themselves bro. We all know say the babe na condemn normally.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by karkinase(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
This guy is a confirmed simp.. she would still leave his sorry ass..

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by StUriah(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
A bitch is a svcker.

Just imagining these men falling for her bj session; svcking their very essence of life out under the guise of marriage. Her DNA are a combination of different species of men. Her love is free for all rich dudes who give less regard to the institution called marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by StUriah(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
He don eat vegetable now. The thing still dey shack am.

He is a pvssy-monger.

karkinase:
This guy is a confirmed simp.. she would still leave his sorry ass..

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by StUriah(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yes now.

Confirmed.

But 100% of single mothers are left overs. Fact!

BigYash:
Your %tage rating shows,that there are still some,who aren't left over s,right?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by sisisioge: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
All these story peddlers sef....

They said the guy too is divorced. He and his wife had long parted ways.

So no qualms that they found peace in each other.

By the way, that her gele is too high....wetin nau!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by kay29000(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
sureteeboy:
Not as legendary as this one here. grin

Wow! What a crazy love quadrangle.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by nachisunday(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lastmankc:
Two things I can't do in life
1.Dating my friend ex girlfriend.
2.Dating my friend sister
but not here on NL, reality will say it all bro decieve ursef there.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Tisham20(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The headline

Are they supposed to be playing tennis on thier wedding day
E tire me
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by sureteeboy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
CalmElder:

True, they got back at their exes, but Twain's career went downhill, the man also.
He used to be her manager and song writer and was excellent in both roles.
The songs he wrote for her were hits.
The divorce affected their careers.
Yea. They wrote hits like "From This Moment On", "You're still the one" and lots more together

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by JesusSaves49(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Beware of Women
They destroyed Adam.
akpokpo:

These babes dey use juju drag men to themselves bro. We all know say the babe na condemn normally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) / MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.