Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day (39085 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by TheOgaBoss: 4:50am On Jan 25, 2022
akpokpo:

Bro, as I dey so, any babe I fall in love with, she done enter bondage/cage. I too sabi juju. If she fuckup, I go catch her and I go use juju punish her any how I want. Na person when sabi use juju nai fit date Naija babes.
what if she Sabi juju pass u?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by femalecobra: 5:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Lastmankc:
Two things I can't do in life
1.Dating my friend ex girlfriend.
2.Dating my friend sister
What if that’s who is designed for you. So Because someone ordained for u is a friend to the mistake u initially made (ex), you would rather reject peace, happiness and a true soul mate ordained for you that somehow deep down you know it is meant to be because she once dated your friend or is a sister to your friend. I find that childish when people say that. If my friend wld give u true joy that I would never be able to give you. So far you guys are not doing it for clout. Go for her. Life is too short to not be with who you are meant to be simply because she knows me. God go arrange my own for front. Simple.
Just wow !!!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 25, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
what if she Sabi juju pass u?

Why I go open my eyes go date babe when sabi juju? Flee from babe when sabi juju oh. Woman nor sabi handle power.

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Didi2d(m): 7:06am On Jan 25, 2022
I no understand! But its registered in your name and account number
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Hello, morning! .. Please i'm still in need of the money please. It is for the school. Please i really do hope to find someone to help me out or borrow me please.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by dionma: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2022
I feel for this guy
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by TuFab(f): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2022
placeofallure:

Yes they are. Anytime he's coming to Nigeria, my hubby is usually the first to know. He didn't snatch me from him so...
Wow! They're both very mature. Most naija based Nigerians can't do that.
Had a similar experience but the guy (new one) kept threatening to tell people each time we had an argument.
Had to leave him cos of that.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by TuFab(f): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2022
nachisunday:
possible dear you are right. But are u the one on your profile? You are really hot too sexy n beauty
Thanks.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by nachisunday(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2022
TuFab:
Thanks.
u replied. oh thats you?? Wow hmmm okay but.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by TuFab(f): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2022
nachisunday:
u replied. oh thats you?? Wow hmmm okay but.
Lolz, yes I replied.
But what?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Lastmankc(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2022
femalecobra:

What if that’s who is designed for you. So Because someone ordained for u is a friend to the mistake u initially made (ex), you would rather reject peace, happiness and a true soul mate ordained for you that somehow deep down you know it is meant to be because she once dated your friend or is a sister to your friend. I find that childish when people say that. If my friend wld give u true joy that I would never be able to give you. So far you guys are not doing it for clout. Go for her. Life is too short to not be with who you are meant to be simply because she knows me. God go arrange my own for front. Simple.
Just wow !!!!!
Guy,you won't understand,I have been there before.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by Lastmankc(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2022
nachisunday:
but not here on NL, reality will say it all bro decieve ursef there.
You no get sense.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by nachisunday(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Lastmankc:
You no get sense.
lmfaooo.... how far now how's everything over there now.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by nachisunday(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2022
TuFab:

Lolz, yes I replied.
But what?
yeah but dont worry just mail me #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com am always active anywhr
I will tell you in person dear. Am expecting ur dm
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by TiglathPILESER: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Folabifreeman:
Don't let anyone stop u from finding love even if it's in the arms of your ex husband's friend tongue
you are a fool for holding such belief...
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day by placeofallure(f): 3:41am On Jan 26, 2022
TuFab:

Wow! They're both very mature. Most naija based Nigerians can't do that.
Had a similar experience but the guy (new one) kept threatening to tell people each time we had an argument.
Had to leave him cos of that.

Awww! Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) / MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.