Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Don Teamie Appreciates Supports, Tasks Students To Remain Focus On Their Educati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don Teamie Appreciates Supports, Tasks Students To Remain Focus On Their Educati (262 Views)

A Group Of Civil Society Charge Bawa To Remain Focus On Fighting Financial Crime / We Remain Focus! 61days To Get Biafra - IPOB / Akha Deputy Speaker Tasks Students On Academic Excellence, Donates Books To Alm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Teamie Appreciates Supports, Tasks Students To Remain Focus On Their Educati by Laspotect247(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
DON TEAMIE JCC CAMPAIGN ORGANIZATION  
#MISSION TO UNIFY

PRESS RELEASE

DON TEAMIE APPRECIATES SUPPORTS, TASKS STUDENTS TO REMAIN FOCUS ON THEIR EDUCATIONAL PURSUITS. 

The Don Teamie campaign organization appreciates over 10 thousand students, leaders of various institutions who have shown support and love for the Don Teamie campaign. 

Recall that earlier in the week, Comr. Akintona Timilehin Emmanuel popularly known as Don Teamie declared his ambition to run as the chief servant of our noble association (NANS JCC LAGOS). The support has been overwhelming and welcomed in all institutions in lagos. 

Speaking to newsmen from his campaign office at Lagos state polytechnic ikorodu, Don Teamie encouraged students to remain focused in their academic pursuit, and also promised to consolidate on the gains of the state government as regards education. 

His statements reads "I'm glad for the supports i have received so far from students and critical stakeholders, I want to use this medium also to appreciate His Excellency Gov sanwoolu for his immense contributions to education in lagos state, God's willing My administration engage the state government  on issues pertinent to the development of students activities within the state. I encourage everyone of you to be sincere in your academic pursuits, read your book and shun cultism or violence. 

ALUTA CONTINUA ✊�

SIGNED: 
DON TEAMIE JCC CAMPAIGN ORGANIZATION 
HEAD OFFICE, 
LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC IKORODU CAMPUS.

1 Like

Re: Don Teamie Appreciates Supports, Tasks Students To Remain Focus On Their Educati by DonTeamie(m): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2022
Follow who know road ��

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Dangerous For Good People / 2023:governor Udom Presents His Preferred Successor / We’ll Use Traditional Means If They Don’t Release Sunday Igboho – Agbekoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.