Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1210478 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MaBuk(f): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thank you very much

efosakelly:

simple, enrollment is when you resume your studies usually have a deadline of 2 weeks after lectures begin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by isialo(f): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Pls I need UK CV format too pls. My email is isigerty@gmail.com. Thanks

AnaCheks:
Good evening good people. Please I've been submitting my applications with our Nigerian CV format. And no reply from any of the schools yet. It makes me wonder if I'm submitting the right CV format. Please somebody help with the right CV format
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 2:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Guys …. I can’t shout o.

Just Landed in Heathrow now.

Airline- Egypt Air. 21hr layover in Cairo(best part of the trip)

Experience with Immigration - Spent less than 3mins with the immigration.

Immigration officer- why are you following her? Are you together?
My wife - that’s my husband
Me- laughed and said she’s my wife and I follow her every where.
Immigration officer- laughed too and said ok.
We gave him our passports and documents, he returned the documents without looking at them and held the passports.
Immigration officer - what happened to your passport ? Is it washing machine?
My wife - no it fell into a bowl of water.
Immigration officer- why are you here?
My wife- to study
Immigration officer- what school and course?
My wife - she answered
While he was talking he was just laughing and he already scanned her passport.
Immigration officer- where did you school in Nigeria? Abuja or Lagos?
My wife - Abeokuta
Immigration officer laughed then said put your thumb here and he stamped her passport then faced me. Scanned my passport and said…
Immigration officer- Do you know how your wife will get the BRPs?
Me- Yes
Immigration officer- put your thumb here. Then he stamps my passport and said welcome and enjoy your stay.

No documents was checked. Not even the BRP letter or vaccine card. He didn’t even ask about the locator form or day 2 test. The officer was just all smiles and jokes.

I pray we all experience this kind of easy on our journey.

This land will Favour us.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Slaiojel4u:
VISA ALERT..... O ti Zeh !!!

Main Applicant + Dependant

Aston University. Bhx

CAS- Dec 15th, 2021

VISA APPLICATION- Dec 21, 2021

BIOMETRICS- Jan 5th, 2022

PAID MAIL- Jan 26th, 2022 (Descision made on both)

TRANSFERED TO VAC- Jan 27th

PICK UP- Jan 28th, 2022

School deadline for resumption is Feb 7th, 2022

Kudos to Justwise, goddessTee, mimilyrics, Aprokodaughther and other gurus in the house.

My wife and I can't rejoice much cos the School Regional Manager for International Recruitment Team sent a mail insisting payment deadline for 50% tuition fee (5500£) is Jan 31st, 2022 or face consequences
i weak cos black market costs 1.2m naira extra cost and scouting for someone in uk to help with such payment is very rare
wetin man go do?

Congratulations

How much scholarship/discount did you receive from ASTON?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bolagabriella: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Good morning guys
I asked few months back if i will be able to upload pdf documents to support my dependent visa application even if i choose assisted service and was replied with yes.
Due the volume of the pdf (97 pages), i wanted to opt for self service but I've been up all night to see if i could get a closer date with self service but the closest i saw was march 2nd so i had to opt for assisted service. After paying for the assisted service, i don't see anywhere i can upload the pdf files.

I will appreciate any suggestion on what to do.
The pdf file already contained whatsapp chat, screenshots of whatsapp call logs, pictures of us over the years, our wedding pictures. We don't have hard copies for somes of the pictures cos they were taken with phone over 6years ago.
Should i just print the pdf file and take it to TLS on the day of biometrics or is it possible to transfer the pdf file to them on the day of biometrics.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Amun: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2022
Jan 6th Ikeja TLS any update?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Don1Dee(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2022
bolagabriella:
Good morning guys
I asked few months back if i will be able to upload pdf documents to support my dependent visa application even if i choose assisted service and was replied with yes.
Due the volume of the pdf (97 pages), i wanted to opt for self service but I've been up all night to see if i could get a closer date with self service but the closest i saw was march 2nd so i had to opt for assisted service. After paying for the assisted service, i don't see anywhere i can upload the pdf files.

The pdf file already contained whatsapp chat, screenshots of whatsapp call logs, pictures of us over the years, our wedding pictures. We don't have hard copies for somes of the pictures cos they were taken with phone over 6years ago.
Should i just print the pdf file and take it to TLS on the day of biometrics or is it possible to transfer the pdf file to them on the day of biometrics.

Thanks.

I would assume with assisted service you've found a closer date or considering walk-in.

Yes, since you can't upload print and take it there during your Biometric. You can also have them in a secured flash drive - depending on who attend to you at the front desk before Biometric, s/he can be considerate enough to use your flash. [b]Please the later option is under probability and less likely [/b]but I saw someone do it and another rejected but with your printed copies at hand, you'd be sorted.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2022
bolagabriella:
Good morning guys

Thanks.

Print all documents in A4 paper and take them to the TLS. They will be uploaded for you.

97 pages is a lot. Hope you are not upload what will delay your application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by choky26(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Good morning house. I did my bio on 14th Jan Abuja TLS. The only work reference I uploaded was from current place of employment which I started in July, 2021. Got NSF mail requesting proofs from other places I might have worked or further studies since I finished school in 2014.

Now I plan to send my NYSC cert which covers 2015, my previous employer's reference where I worked from early 2016 to late 2020 which I will get today, 2 HSE course certs which I did in 2018 and 2019, then a workshop cert from UNN postgraduate school I got in 2021.

Is this enough or should I include small private businesses I've done though none was registered and payments were mostly in cash or I should just leave it out and submit only the earlier mentioned documents?

Please gurus in the house, your feedback will be greatly appreciated �

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sweetoma: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Jan 7th Abuja TLS…… any update ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zena1357: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2022
choky26:
Good morning house. I did my bio on 14th Jan Abuja TLS. The only work reference I uploaded was from current place of employment which I started in July, 2021. Got NSF mail requesting proofs from other places I might have worked or further studies since I finished school in 2014.

Now I plan to send my NYSC cert which covers 2015, my previous employer's reference where I worked from early 2016 to late 2020 which I will get today, 2 HSE course certs which I did in 2018 and 2019, then a workshop cert from UNN postgraduate school I got in 2021.

Is this enough or should I include small private businesses I've done though none was registered and payments were mostly in cash or I should just leave it out and submit only the earlier mentioned documents?

To the best of my knowledge, all you have mentioned would suffice. Please leave out the private business since its not registered.. Submit the documents you earlier mentioned and you're good to go.. I stand corrected tho.. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by choky26(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2022
Zena1357:

To the best of my knowledge, all you have mentioned would suffice. Please leave out the private business since its not registered.. Submit the documents you earlier mentioned and you're good to go.. I stand corrected tho.. All the best.
Alright. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blackdove: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2022
VI tls on the 12th of January , Iyanu mashele

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Monroelee: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Did you send a paid mail before you got the NSF?
choky26:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donogaga(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2022
I just checked now, Application transferred to VAC. I am so so so excited.

TLS Ikeja January 6th.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Amun:

You should send a paid mail, to know your application status. All First week in January should have been sorted out by now aside from backlogs and those received NSF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2022
Lol..not only you oo.. I too have sent in requested documents as well but yet to get a reply.

What do we do now? should we call them or wait it out? its been more than the stipulated days they were supposed to respond.

mcafeez:

People of the world, please is it only me that is not hearing from Ulster University

I email them documents since December for May intake....

Please can anyone recommend May Intake school with 2k deposit and flexible enrollment payment.. Please I am begging

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2022
Yayy!!
donogaga:

TLS Ikeja January 6th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2022
donogaga:

TLS Ikeja January 6th.

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chrishertz8: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Pls my people I have been scheduled for interview before I can be offered admission into social work, pls anyone who has successfully passed through this stage should please help me with possible questions and how you answered them.

God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donogaga(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Amun:

Yes.

TLS Ikeja.

January 6th for me, Transferred to VAC this morning.

January 7th for my kids, transferred to VAC this morning.

All Glory to the only Wise GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Awww. Congratulations to you and wify!

kennykale:
Guys …. I can’t shout o.

Just Landed in Heathrow now.

Airline- Egypt Air. 21hr layover in Cairo(best part of the trip)

Experience with Immigration - Spent less than 3mins with the immigration.

Immigration officer- why are you following her? Are you together?
My wife - that’s my husband
Me- laughed and said she’s my wife and I follow her every where.
Immigration officer- laughed too and said ok.
We gave him our passports and documents, he returned the documents without looking at them and held the passports.
Immigration officer - what happened to your passport ? Is it washing machine?
My wife - no it fell into a bowl of water.
Immigration officer- why are you here?
My wife- to study
Immigration officer- what school and course?
My wife - she answered
While he was talking he was just laughing and he already scanned her passport.
Immigration officer- where did you school in Nigeria? Abuja or Lagos?
My wife - Abeokuta
Immigration officer laughed then said put your thumb here and he stamped her passport then faced me. Scanned my passport and said…
Immigration officer- Do you know how your wife will get the BRPs?
Me- Yes
Immigration officer- put your thumb here. Then he stamps my passport and said welcome and enjoy your stay.

No documents was checked. Not even the BRP letter or vaccine card. He didn’t even ask about the locator form or day 2 test. The officer was just all smiles and jokes.

I pray we all experience this kind of easy on our journey.

This land will Favour us.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donogaga(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2022
Edunrybaba:

Congratulations!!

Thank you Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.