Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209726 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by choky26(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2022
Monroelee:
Did you send a paid mail before you got the NSF?
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Michael081324: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Jan6 TLS VI my little brother passport was not stamp just A letter Your application for a UK visa has been successful. This means that when you arrive in the UK you
will have permission to be in the UK (known as Leave to Enter) as STUDENT from 23 Jan 2022 to
13 Sep 2022.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Tifesingz:
Hello house, a friend sent this to me and she needs urgent reply, I’ll be happy if anyone can please help out.

Good afternoon please I urgently need an advice.
Okay so at the moment I am in the UK my school is insisting on me paying 60% of my fees before I can register and we were given till 28th of January before the 28th I sent the school an email explaining to them that my dad has a stroke and I spent all my tuition on his treatment that they should please give me a payment plan, I got an email back saying that that is not possible that my request cannot be granted that I need to pay up before that 28th or my visa would be revoked.
My mum went abd hushed and got 1500 pounds out of 3740 pounds to pay I sent them the receipt,payment was confirmed and now they asked me to send a medical report so they can listen to my request. I have been trying to get a medical report since Friday last week my mum has been running around trying to get one but all to no avail I am really confused I don’t know what to do.

Please, can I just help her get a medical report from one of these hospitals here or will they confirm it it’s genuine or not?

If the confirmation is just by phone number and email provided, I can still find a way around that

You are banned from this section for posting this, the chicken has come home to roast.

Good luck with forging medical report and hoping that the school will not run a check.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sabrrr: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2022
Please any update from those that did priority on 24th Jan (priority VI TLS)?

May tension not kill us oo�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emmyzdon: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Goodmorning

Pls make una help me

Which of this university do not require pof to issue CAS

1 University of Bradford
2 university of Salford
3 Manchester Metropolitan University
4 Bournemouth university
5 university of Westminster
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tpoju: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Good morning everyone!

I have a question I'd really like input on considering Pof. So, I'm applying as primary applicant with my husband and son as dependents. We will be leaving together. We intend to finance our relocation (tuition, maintenance) partly with our savings(20-30% of pof) and gift from my dad (70-80%of pof) Is it advisable to use my dad's account statement for the application (and transfer our contribution to him) or we receive the funds from him into our bank account and apply with our bank statement?

Having it in our account and it looking like we sponsor ourselves I believe makes sense since we are adults and married, but I don't know if our application (documents, payslip etc) will justify the amount in our account as neither of us with our current earnings could have saved up that amount in short period of time.

So should we use my dad's bank statement for the application or collect the funds from him and use our own bank statement?

Your responses will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dollyparton(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2022
Good morning great people.

Pls what does it mean if your school sends you a mail that your CAS has been used by UKVI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wahabuuu: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2022
Sabrrr:
Please any update from those that did priority on 24th Jan (priority VI TLS)?

May tension not kill us oo�

I personally knew my BP has risen over the weekend. The wait is crazy tho am priority Jan 26th VI tls

Hope we Will hear good news as from 1& 2 feb
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2022
Tpoju:
Good morning everyone!

I have a question I'd really like input on considering Pof. So, I'm applying as primary applicant with my husband and son as dependents. We will be leaving together. We intend to finance our relocation (tuition, maintenance) partly with our savings(20-30% of pof) and gift from my dad (70-80%of pof) Is it advisable to use my dad's account statement for the application (and transfer our contribution to him) or we receive the funds from him into our bank account and apply with our bank statement?

Having it in our account and it looking like we sponsor ourselves I believe makes sense since we are adults and married, but I don't know if our application (documents, payslip etc) will justify the amount in our account as neither of us with our current earnings could have saved up that amount in short period of time.

So should we use my dad's bank statement for the application or collect the funds from him and use our own bank statement?

Your responses will be highly appreciated

You do not need payslips for your visa application. Let your Dad transfer the money to the main applicant s account. Others can add their input as well. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adeadebola5: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2022
Pls can someone who already paid for a standard visa upgrade to a priority visa before her biometrics?I
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BeeJay1477: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Good morning all, please what is PAID MAIL?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bonsue908: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2022
dollyparton:
Good morning great people.

Pls what does it mean if your school sends you a mail that your CAS has been used by UKVI?

@ dollyparton congratulations, U can start packing ur bags down ooo. Na visa Alert
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kenneth417: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Guys, please help me out.

When one gets a conditional offer from Brunel University / University of Salford based on only study deposit. (UNDERGRADUATE)
Is interview required before CAS is issued for "undergraduate programs..??

Also, is receiving a CAS when already gotten offer in a University as an Undergraduate easier than Masters?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sabrrr: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2022
Wahabuuu:

I personally knew my BP has risen over the weekend. The wait is crazy tho am priority Jan 26th VI tls

Hope we Will hear good news as from 1& 2 feb

Please take care of yourself �� We will all be good �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sabrrr: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Adeadebola5:
Pls can someone who already paid for a standard visa upgrade to a priority visa before her biometrics?I

Yes you can �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BeeJay1477: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2022
I got NSF since on 5th of January, to provide evidence of work, responded on 11th, I have heard from them. I'm January intake.

Please what should I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dollyparton(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2022
Bonsue908:

@ dollyparton congratulations, U can start packing ur bags down ooo. Na visa Alert

Thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ifelajulo: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2022
BeeJay1477:
I got NSF since on 5th of January, to provide evidence of work, responded on 11th, I have heard from them. I'm January intake.

Please what should I do?

You need to send paid mail to UKVI to know the status of your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BeeJay1477: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Mrbellz2587:
Have you sent a paid mail? If you haven’t, send one as soon as you can. Deadlinexfor

Please what is paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BeeJay1477: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2022
Ifelajulo:

You need to send paid mail to UKVI to know the status of your application.

Please what's paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Good morning, sorry I got an unconditional admission from University of Chester...Does this means that I can start processing the payment for minimum of £4000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sunnywhite0027(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2022
BeeJay1477:

Please what should I do?

Which documents was requested?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Exoticmm(f): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Send a paid mail using the link below::

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home

Or call them on: +44(0)300 790 6288 or +44(0)203 875 4669

Note that you will be charged for either service.

BeeJay1477:

Please what is paid mail?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Greathand01:
Good morning, sorry I got an unconditional admission from University of Chester...Does this means that I can start processing the payment for minimum of £4000

Conditional you mean? the Deposit for Chester is 3000pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eyecandydolly: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Hello house.
I have trying to book TB test on IOM's website for about two weeks and it has been unsuccessful. Tried different suggestions but no headway. What else can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bunmiann: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2022
eyecandydolly:
Hello house.
I have trying to book TB test on IOM's website for about two weeks and it has been unsuccessful. Tried different suggestions but no headway. What else can I do?

You need to go to their office to do manual booking.
You can even get to do it same day.
Just make sure you pay and print out your receipt before going.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sweetoma: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Jan 7th Abuja TLS, transferred to VAC this morning. Quick question, Does UKVI always send refusal mail before VAC transfer or collection mail ? Is it possible to get refusal with no NSF at this point ?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gladesh: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Please anyone in this shoe,my children moved to VAC and Received on 28th Jan, while my husband at Dmc till now.
Biometrics : Jan 5 for all, Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kenneth417: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Guys, please help me out.

When one gets a conditional offer from Brunel University / University of Salford based on only study deposit. (UNDERGRADUATE)
Is interview required before CAS is issued for "undergraduate programs..??

Also, is receiving a CAS when already gotten offer in a University as an Undergraduate easier than Masters?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eyecandydolly: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Thank you. Can I book (manually) without prior payment?

bunmiann:

You need to go to their office to do manual booking.
You can even get to do it same day.
Just make sure you pay and print out your receipt before going.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bolagabriella: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2022
kennykale:

Print all documents in A4 paper and take them to the TLS. They will be uploaded for you.

97 pages is a lot. Hope you are not upload what will delay your application

Thanks so much for the response.
No, there's isn't anything that will delay application there. Just loads of pictures.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bolagabriella: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Don1Dee:

I would assume with assisted service you've found a closer date or considering walk-in.

Yes, since you can't upload print and take it there during your Biometric. You can also have them in a secured flash drive - depending on who attend to you at the front desk before Biometric, s/he can be considerate enough to use your flash. [b]Please the later option is under probability and less likely [/b]but I saw someone do it and another rejected but with your printed copies at hand, you'd be sorted.

Yes i was able to get a closer date...in 2 weeks time sad

I will print and put the pdf on a flash also.

Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.