Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1210671 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by drealdammy: 5:42pm On May 16, 2022
Backpedal:
Good morning everyone

Please how long does it take for Uni Derby to send a decision concerning admission applicationi?
I have applied going three weeks now and have not heard from them

Same here o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omoluv5: 5:42pm On May 16, 2022
Again please, I heard if we don't apply and leave with the kids from the beginning, we'll be required to present POF for all the months up until we come for them. How true please?

Thanks

duchess90:
Hello,

No, you can apply for them when you want and travel with them whenever you are ready

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayteew: 5:45pm On May 16, 2022
SPARKAMANI:
lol you funny o. Its same thing my dear. You would be lucky enough to get it at thesame time as main applicant. If not its 24weeks. Joining family in u.k simply means you are going to be in the u.k because someone from your family is or will be in the u.k its under joining family in the u.k.

It’s not the same thing, stop passing false info. If a dependent is applying same time as the main applicant, it will be issued same time with the main applicant. If they are applying to join, it will now take 24 weeks to process. This is clearly stated on Home office website which was updated Wednesday 11th May 2022.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:51pm On May 16, 2022
Hello,

Yes that is correct.

Cheers
Omoluv5:
Again please, I heard if we don't apply and leave with the kids from the beginning, we'll be required to present POF for all the months up until we come for them. How true please?

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omoluv5: 5:55pm On May 16, 2022
Wow!

Thanks so much

duchess90:
Hello,

Yes that is correct.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 6:07pm On May 16, 2022
SPARKAMANI:
lol you funny o. Its same thing my dear. You would be lucky enough to get it at thesame time as main applicant. If not its 24weeks. Joining family in u.k simply means you are going to be in the u.k because someone from your family is or will be in the u.k its under joining family in the u.k.

I don’t think this is true. I’ve read a lot of visa alerts from dependents. Didn’t take up to 12 weeks sef.
Both those going with the MA and those going to join the MA.

Are you not referring to Settlement visa? That is totally different from non settlement visa(study visa)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 6:10pm On May 16, 2022
MSbarbieK:

OK thanks. It seems you're not in Nigeria. Although I am on Nigeria, just that there's issue with the nin dob mistake.
So what do I put under the part for document

Honestly can't answer that.

I answered based on not being in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bookcaller(f): 6:10pm On May 16, 2022
oluwaleokey:

How una dey read sth then come turn am upside down wen conveying the message across to people.
If they are joining the MA who is already in the UK not when they are applying together perhaps travelling same time

Make una no give man pikin highBP

Can you pls even make this point more clearer sir/ma
It’s like you’re the one raising peoples jaws rn.

Which category is falling under the 24weeks processing and which is not?
T for thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bookcaller(f): 6:11pm On May 16, 2022
oluwaleokey:

How una dey read sth then come turn am upside down wen conveying the message across to people.
If they are joining the MA who is already in the UK not when they are applying together perhaps travelling same time

Make una no give man pikin highBP

Can you pls even make this point more clearer sir/ma
It’s like you’re the one raising peoples jaws rn.

Which category is falling under the 24weeks processing and which is not?
T for thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ejimogu89(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2022
Thanks so much for your response
temidayo231:
You don't need Tb test if applying from UAE, I live in UAE as well (Abu Dhabi). And i have more than 3 friends that have relocated from here

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2022
bemagnify:

If you are sending any evidence it should be something like below.
There is no evidence this is for your dependents.
On their website it's 490euros, so how will the system generate 465 dollars for you except this payment is not recent.

I am not saying you are lying please.
Dependent fees have increased and I don't think there would have been an exception for anyone

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ellakarl1: 6:47pm On May 16, 2022
NomzyJust:

Black market or CBN rate?
Paga is better when it comes to rate. Barter uses black market.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Is the appointment for one or 2.

If you want to take that risk, pray there isn't any crowd and they can attend to you without a booking.

You have to make the payment first though,get that sorted

Cheers

It was only my passport number that I submitted. Not sure if it's worth the risk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kponkedenge(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2022
toyolax:

Apply to the following schools they accepted my HND/PGD

Derby
Glascow Caledonian
Napier Edinburgh
Sheffield Hallam
Plymouth
Salford
Hull
Central Lancashire
Teeside
Leed Beckett

Which of these schools will you recommend someone for Masters, in terms of affordability and low standard of living in the city?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2022
cheeketo:
2 more rejections from Lincoln and Bolton today, even with my HND/ PGD they think my qualifications doesn't match their requirements, so discouraged right now
Don't be discouraged hun
Those schools you mentioned do not accept Hnd certificate.
You should have applied to school that does.

16 SCHOOLS THAT ACCEPT HND/THIRD CLASS FOR DIRECT MASTERS.

1. Sheffield-Hallam University.
2. Roehampton University.
3. University of Sunderland.
4.London Metropolitan University.
5. University College, Birmingham.
6. Solent University.
7. Cardiff Metropolitan University.
8. Bedfordshire University.
9. University of West England.
10. University of South Wales.
11. Edinburgh Napier University.
12. University of Suffolk
13. Swansea University.
14. University of Essex.
15. Anglia Ruskin University.
16. University of Gloucestershire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2022
Adejumoke00:
Thanks so much

My Agent were saying I have to wait till after 6 months before I can apply for my Student Visa and I couldn't find that on their site .

That is not true
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by seglius(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2022
HILCROWN:

I live in UAE too, can we connect? Going home by next week. Check your mail.

Also live here, how is the visa process or you are going back to naija to apply ? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okorogbo: 7:32pm On May 16, 2022
Abeeb23:
why Hull dey ask you to defer, did you have unconditional offer

No offer at all,i think they have more than enough applicants for my course.
So that suggestions was muted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Backpedal: 7:34pm On May 16, 2022
drealdammy:

Same here o
Is there where I can check the progress of my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2022
Sinmie20:
Has anyone going to university of Portsmouth gotten their CAS for September intake?

I know someone that got last week.
But I just submitted my deposit today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bazzyblings: 7:45pm On May 16, 2022
ellakarl1:

Paga is better when it comes to rate. Barter uses black market.

Does paga works fine ? How much is the rate ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abeeb23: 7:46pm On May 16, 2022
okorogbo:

No offer at all,i think they have more than enough applicants for my course.
So that suggestions was muted
oh ok
Thank you for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shunty31: 7:50pm On May 16, 2022
Kellyd2:
Who has got offer from University of central Lancashire for September intake? I applied since March and no response from them.

Same here,,, still yet to hear from them �‍♀️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Peonies: 7:51pm On May 16, 2022
So, what if the main applicant applies with his dependants, will the processing times be different? or will UKVI decide on the main applicant's visa application first without the dependants?

or is this 24 week timeline for dependant applications only? Please educate me

skydude:

Yes i know they av started getting but they are majorly Abj/IKJ,
VI still dey sleep. Not dependant but main applicant

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 8:03pm On May 16, 2022
Jayteew:

It’s not the same thing, stop passing false info. If a dependent is applying same time as the main applicant, it will be issued same time with the main applicant. If they are applying to join, it will now take 24 weeks to process. This is clearly stated on Home office website which was updated Wednesday 11th May 2022.
omg!!! This is a set back and it was stated that your dependents must join u within 6 months to the end of your program so how will this work since 24 weeks is 6 months already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 8:21pm On May 16, 2022
Sinmie20:
Has anyone going to university of Portsmouth gotten their CAS for September intake?

DM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bemagnify: 8:22pm On May 16, 2022
homesinabuja:

If you are sending any evidence it should be something like below.
There is no evidence this is for your dependents.
On their website it's 490euros, so how will the system generate 465 dollars for you except this payment is not recent.

I am not saying you are lying please.
Dependent fees have increased and I don't think there would have been an exception for anyone

Wetin I go com lie for . My daughter too I paid same amount

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.