Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209981 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kunleop: 8:37pm On May 16, 2022
Guys check the last paragraph..
If I will be clear to US.
If you are applying as a Dependant of another applicant, you will get your Decision same time

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by junisbug: 8:44pm On May 16, 2022
GURUS IN THE HOUSE. KINDLY HELP PLEASE. I JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM LONDON METROPOLITAN. HONESTLY I DIDNT REALLY CHECK THEIR REVIEW AT ALL...MY BAD...AFFTER THE OFFER, I WENT TO CHECK ON THE REVIEWS AND WHAT I READ ABOUT THEM RECENTLY HAS BEEN SO BAD. I AM WRITING TO ASK IF ANYONE HERE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE SCHOOL PLEASE. HELP A SISTER . THE UNI HAS TOLD ME TO PAY BUT IM JUST CONFUSED. PLEASE HELP HELP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2022
okorogbo:
[b]Imagine Hull telling me to defer till next September, saying they have more than enough on their plate, me wey my spirit don comot for Naija,na only my body dey here.

Suffolk with unconditional but to drop like £7k in total for deposit and before enrollment.
Sincerely more no dey,na Biritiko money i wan take run package.

Stirling with £2k deposit and friendliest payment plan (12 months). but IELTS is a must.

Hian,Japa must occur, anyhow e go be

grin

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
When should I apply for September 2023 MSc adult nursing pre-registration?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 9:12pm On May 16, 2022
Please gurus in the house help me out im really confused, I plan going first and my family joining me in the next 3 months, with this new dependent delay of 24 weeks (6 months) will this my plan be valid? Considering the fact that my dependants are to join me 6 months to the end of my program please someone should reply to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iamdutch: 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
Hi guys, I have conditional offers from both Staffordshire University and University of Bolton, hoping to hear back soon from Hertfordshire University and Northumbria University. Does anyone know what the job market is like in these locations? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by logho: 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
Good evening House, anybody going to Wolverhampton University September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HILCROWN(m): 9:24pm On May 16, 2022
seglius:

Also live here, how is the visa process or you are going back to naija to apply ? Thanks

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sinmie20: 9:27pm On May 16, 2022
Dmcool:

I know someone that got last week.
But I just submitted my deposit today.

I submitted mine on Friday, also uploaded all the required documents, still waiting on it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibro2021: 9:27pm On May 16, 2022
@mimilyrics

Please can you assist with a rough draft of cover letter when using multiple accounts for proof of funds.

Thank you.

mimilyrics:
ECOs sometimes make errors so to prevent this, you can write a cover letter stating that multiple accounts have been submitted so that all of them are taken into account.
The person in question might hypothetically have some issues with the statement submitted for his/her application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Katehasty: 9:28pm On May 16, 2022
Hello house please I need an answer..planning to travel with my spouse how much do I need to have as pof..pls tell me amount in naira
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 9:31pm On May 16, 2022
Please my people help me answer this I'm getting confused
1. Who can explain this statement as stated by ukvi which says your dependents must join you at least 6 months to the end of your program if not they can't join anymore
2. Please when ukvi issues a visa how long can that visa stay before u fly can i decide to stay more 3 months before I fly out or you must fly with the visa immediately please help me answer these thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OmichaelO: 9:35pm On May 16, 2022
NomzyJust:

Can you please tell me how it is done with Dom account?
request for debit card and it will be most likely activated in the bank. Then you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oyesquare10: 9:37pm On May 16, 2022
1. You family can join you even one month to the end of your program. But ukvi will not issue working permit for a visa less than 6 months, so what it means is that your spouse will not be able to work if you are applying less than 6 months to the end of your program.
2. You'll have three months for your Vis ato expire. So you should plan to travel within three months of Visa issuance.
Oracle55:
Please my people help me answer this I'm getting confused
1. Who can explain this statement as stated by ukvi which says your dependents must join you at least 6 months to the end of your program if not they can't join anymore
2. Please when ukvi issues a visa how long can that visa stay before u fly can i decide to stay more 3 months before I fly out or you must fly with the visa immediately please help me answer these thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 9:38pm On May 16, 2022
Oracle55:
Please gurus in the house help me out im really confused, I plan going first and my family joining me in the next 3 months, with this new dependent delay of 24 weeks (6 months) will this my plan be valid? Considering the fact that my dependants are to join me 6 months to the end of my program please someone should reply to this
it is not true. 24 weeks is for settlement visa types and this is because with their initial timeline of 12 weeks there were major complaints that govt is separating families and not meeting up with the 12 week timeline. There was a major uproar so UKVI just went jejely to the website and updated the timeline from 12 weeks to 24 weeks to cover theirselves.
Tier 4 visa type is not on 24 weeks timeline and so dependents are not.
It has nothing to do with Tier 4 . You are not a settler or pre settled or ilr or spouse of british citizen.

13 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oyesquare10: 9:39pm On May 16, 2022
Read the first page of this thread
Katehasty:
Hello house please I need an answer..planning to travel with my spouse how much do I need to have as pof..pls tell me amount in naira
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 9:47pm On May 16, 2022
hallelluyah:
Good morning guys,
Please who have received offer to Ulster University Birmingham? I have unconditional offer letter sent and also Confirmation of fees letter too but do not understand the contents put in the Confirmation of fees letter.
my advice to you is to pay your deposit before 6th of june
if not they will deferred you to january.
i applied for may intake i was deferred to september because i paid my deposit march and they started issuing of CAS since 2nd week of february that's why i did not meet up
and i called the admission team they told me they will start issuing CAS for september intake from 2nd week of next month so you need to pay your deposit as soon as possible cause is first come first serve
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayooze(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2022
Guys please someone give me update on how to get TB test date...work is not giving me chance to go...i booked for Netherlands and got a date for next month ending but it's UK i need. And it's important i do it this month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2022
mzharyorlah:
Hello house, please I really need your assistance on how to go about this getting student visa and coming along with dependents(husband and 2kids). Please I do not have an idea what it entails: cheaper schools to apply for, getting a job as well as my spouse, visa cost for the whole family… please I will be so grateful if some that has gone through same process can have a private chat with me. I’m so confused seriously �

Read first page of this thread, all the info is there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 9:51pm On May 16, 2022
Ugmama:
When should I apply for September 2023 MSc adult nursing pre-registration?

start from october
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 9:52pm On May 16, 2022
Oyesquare10:
1. You family can join you even one month to the end of your program. But ukvi will not issue working permit for a visa less than 6 months, so what it means is that your spouse will not be able to work if you are applying less than 6 months to the end of your program.
2. You'll have three months for your Vis ato expire. So you should plan to travel within three months of Visa issuance.
thanks so much but does that means even after my studies and I get my post study work permit she can't still work even after I finish my studies? So all the time we are gonna spend in the uk even if I get a Tier 2 working visa she can't work?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 9:54pm On May 16, 2022
giselle237:
it is not true. 24 weeks is for settlement visa types and this is because with their initial timeline of 12 weeks there were major complaints that govt is separating families and not meeting up with the 12 week timeline. There was a major uproar so UKVI just went jejely to the website and updated the timeline from 12 weeks to 24 weeks to cover theirselves.
It has nothing to do with Tier 4 . You are not a settler or pre settled or ilr or spouse of british citizen.

Thanks and God bless… the misinterpretation just plenty

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 9:56pm On May 16, 2022
giselle237:
they stated it ok their site look at the attachment

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cheeketo(f): 10:00pm On May 16, 2022
Thanks so much, I already got unconditional offer from Northumbria university, awaiting form A debit
homesinabuja:

Don't be discouraged hun
Those schools you mentioned do not accept Hnd certificate.
You should have applied to school that does.

16 SCHOOLS THAT ACCEPT HND/THIRD CLASS FOR DIRECT MASTERS.

1. Sheffield-Hallam University.
2. Roehampton University.
3. University of Sunderland.
4.London Metropolitan University.
5. University College, Birmingham.
6. Solent University.
7. Cardiff Metropolitan University.
8. Bedfordshire University.
9. University of West England.
10. University of South Wales.
11. Edinburgh Napier University.
12. University of Suffolk
13. Swansea University.
14. University of Essex.
15. Anglia Ruskin University.
16. University of Gloucestershire

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iamdutch: 10:02pm On May 16, 2022
Hi guys, would this new 24weeks processing time affect plans of traveling along with my spouse in September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Janetale: 10:09pm On May 16, 2022
Please what is Suffolk payment plan and how long did it takes before granting you admission? Thanks
okorogbo:
[b]Imagine Hull telling me to defer till next September, saying they have more than enough on their plate, me wey my spirit don comot for Naija,na only my body dey here.

Suffolk with unconditional but to drop like £7k in total for deposit and before enrollment.

Stirling with £2k deposit and friendliest payment plan (12 months). but IELTS is a must.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okorogbo: 10:13pm On May 16, 2022
Janetale:

Please what is Suffolk payment plan and how long did it takes before granting you admission? Thanks

Suffolk is £3k deposit, then 50% of the balance upon enrollment and the remaining 50% by January.
I was made an unconditional offer in less than 10 day's.
If to say money dey i for follow Dem,but na budget i wan take run am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Janetale: 10:14pm On May 16, 2022
Please what is the payment plan for Suffolk and how long did it takes before you got the admission to Suffolk?Applied late last month, expecting their response. Thanks
okorogbo:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Janetale: 10:14pm On May 16, 2022
okorogbo:

Thanks

Suffolk is £3k deposit, then 50% of the balance upon enrollment and the remaining 50% by January.
I was made an unconditional offer in less than 10 day's.
If to say money dey i for follow Dem,but na budget i wan take run am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by specialguest(f): 10:26pm On May 16, 2022
Hello house, I need some clarifications please to enable us make a decision.
1. How affordable is living in Reading for a student with young dependents? I am considering University of Reading because they offer the specific course I want but I haven’t seen anyone going there.

2. From experience would it be advisable I apply with my family, or Is it better I apply first and my family later.

3. The 28 day money thing, is really confusing me. If for instance I deposit money on the 1st of may, when am I to submit my application?

Anyone with experience in the house please your input is needed. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.