Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1215597 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toxxyn: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thanks for your response, I feel relieved.
duchess90:
Hello

1. You should operate your account as normal, withdrawing isn't a problem as long as the required funds are not affected

2. Not aware of why you should be wary, it's your account and should be operated as normal

3. No again as long as conditions in no 1 response is met

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fadelex(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

1. Do a change of account name ,it is pretty easy and straightforward at the bank

2. Not sure what you mean by bump (the highlighted) does that mean add the dependants maintenance to the main applicants? If that is the case and you are all applying at the same time you might need to ensure the 28days rule is met
3. Yes

4. Appointment and work ID should suffice

Cheers

Thanks...
1. Trying to avoid salary palava in the office because once the name is changed on the BVN, it might take time before it is rectified in ippis..

2. Bump here refers to additional pof for dependants..

This is the scenario
- account A has the pof for main applicant, meant for CAS which took effect on 1st of January and meant to mature on 30th of January

The additional pof of dependants will be ready by 15th of January, meanwhile pof for visa is expected to mature by 15th of February, my question is if the pof for dependants is added to account A on 15th of January, the whole POF is expected to mature for visa by 15th of February, POF for CAS will mature and will have the whole family POF by January ending.. statement of account will have opening balance of 15m (pof for MA) and closing balance of 30m (pof for the whole family)... Will this be an issue for the school?

Hence I asked if the pof can be separated into different accounts of the MA.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by frantoy(f): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hello, house, anyone here that have used Vesti app or dollar card for visa and NHS payment? Please what are the charging rate and the ease of use.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
@Duchess @Gloriyah

Please can I use treasury bill certificate as part of proof of fund?

Thank you for all you do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ogunsolalola: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pls University of Huddersfield Sept intake.
Anybody received CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,
He doesn't have an ILR status, he is going as a student so it doesn't apply.
even the ILR status has no route to sponsor siblings as dependent..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Trishia14: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hi, I wanted to know if anybody has been debited recently, I've been on disbursement reviewer since 26th.
Agape123:

I have someone on disbursement review since May 25, why?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Realdeets: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Submit the reference letter she addressed to the school as part of evidence for your application

Cheers

Thank you Duchess, I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hwu2015(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hello house,
Can dependent submit visa application one or two weeks after the main applicant has submitted.
Please note that two separate POF will be used
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Realdeets:
Hello everyone!

The outsourcing firm I worked addressed my Reference letter to the school. I told the HR the reference is also needed for Visa application but she said I do not need a reference letter from my previous employer for study purpose to the embassy. I tried to convince her but she insisted that’s the only one that can be issued or i should forward the requirement from the embassy stating that i require this letter from my former employer.
What do i do please?

Thanks

What’s your study gap?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by horlaitan: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oga oooo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ugmama:
@Duchess @Gloriyah

Please can I use treasury bill certificate as part of proof of fund?

Thank you for all you do.

I’m not so sure but I think you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jossydeks: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hello house,

I've always appreciated everyone's open and optimistic response to posts on this thread, and I hope this enquiry gets same.

It's a Dilemma for a family member, he's gotten unconditional offers from University of Sussex and Swansea University (both schools have same tuition)

Now, he's having a hard time picking a choice, and I've helped to surf the internet to do some research, but I still need first hand perspectives from the gurus here.

What choice would you advise in terms of cost of living in both cities, installmental payment plan of both schools, job opportunities, racial tolerance, rent/accomodation and which is best to raise a family?

Please note, any idea or perspective whatsoever is welcomed, so that deposit can be made.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RisenStar: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

1. I believe so, you can walk in and have your Biometrics done at the TLS center you are booked for

2.TLS do not work on bank holidays and weekends too ( unless it has changed now)

Cheers

Thanks duchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RisenStar: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gloriyah:

1. Yes.

2. No it doesn’t. It’s during working days and opening hours.

Thanks Gloriyah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Topccy007z: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shezcute:

Sheffied Hallam closed applications for 2022.
I'm talking of 2023 Jan admission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pipe1g: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good evening house, please am asking for a friend who just did his Tb test and the xray result was shown abnormal but no trace of Tb. He is so disturb that this might affect his application. Please i need your advice so as to calm him please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
It shouldn't since no trace of TB was found. Whatever abnormality was discovered will be treated as accidental discovery and backed by a referal note. Scanning both and submit during application should take care of things.

Pipe1g:
Good evening house, please am asking for a friend who just did his Tb test and the xray result was shown abnormal but no trace of Tb. He is so disturb that this might affect his application. Please i need your advice so as to calm him please. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pipe1g: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ok thanks,@bigtt76
So he can also meet with his family doctor with the referral note and also under go any test and scan both results along side his application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yes or if he prefers, he can do a follow up in the UK

Pipe1g:
Ok thanks,
So he can also meet with his family doctor with the referral note and also under go any test and scan both results along side his application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pipe1g: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thanks really appreciate
Pipe1g:
Ok thanks,@bigtt76
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pipe1g: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please don't say am asking too much, have you seen cases like this kind of abnormal xray result and was still issued visa with the result used.
Pipe1g:
Thanks really appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Topccy007z: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
JapaProfessor:
For affordable fees, prospective applicants should check the following schools:

University of Essex
University of Manchester
University of East Anglia
University of Strathclyde
Cranfield University
University of Sussex.
These schools are not affordable

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
giselle237:
he said come in… as in… now… as in his tier 4 dependent… pls the answer is no.
Which ILR?
His siblings have to come to the UK on their own merit - study or work
You can’t sponsor siblings - no such route exists in the UK
One can sponsor spouse or minor kids - even that is a process, parents is extremely difficult, almost impossible.

For the benefit of those who need the information, there is UK family visa available for people whose relatives are on ILR status or are citizens.

You can sponsor a family member to the UK. But there are conditions that must be met.
See link below for details:

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/adult-dependent-relative

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tanwa98: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please is there any group chat for Northumbria University, September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
cbn4main:
For the benefit of those who need the information, there is UK family visa available for people whose relatives are on ILR status or are citizens.

You can sponsor a family member to the UK. But there are conditions that must be met.
See link below for details:
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/adult-dependent-relative

He wants to come with his brother for this academic session. His brother should think of study or work and come on his own merit. Also he is still a prospective student, his route to ILR is 10 years all things been equal. that’s a long time.
You mentioned family visa.. this is for ONLY .. spouse or partner, fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner, child, parent or relative who’ll provide long-term care for you.
So where does his brother fall under? Maybe long term relative providing care? Ok carry on.
For his brother who I assume is over 18 years to prove total dependence on him as an adult is very difficult.
Adult Dependent Relative (ADR) route is one of the TOUGHEST ROUTES to bring your parents or close relatives to the UK and the THRESHOLD is very HIGH. There is a more than 97% REFUSAL RATE in the last 5 years...However, if your PARENTS OR CLOSE RELATIVES are too old and so ill that they cannot even perform their daily house chores like cooking, ironing, shopping, bathing etc and there is no one else to look after them back home (All children in the UK or abroad), no old care homes in their country of residence and they are wholly dependent on you, then you may have a valid reason to apply for them under this route.
It’s a very complicated route and APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE SUBMITTED after accurate PROFESSIONAL & EXPERIENCED LEGAL REPRESENTATION otherwise it will be just a WASTE OF TIME & MONEY.
Home office fees alone, legal fees alone you will cry. It also requires a whole lot of backdated proofs including genuine and strong medical evidence at the very least. If you think you have a valid reason to apply, pls by all means smiley
It will cost you and still no guarantee of grant of visa. The door for any future visit visas will be closed as well as you have shown the home office you want to stay in the UK.
This is my last response so I dont derail the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
JapaProfessor:
For affordable fees, prospective applicants should check the following schools:

University of Essex
University of Manchester
University of East Anglia
University of Strathclyde
Cranfield University
University of Sussex.

I don’t know what your definition of affordable is, but these schools are not affordable.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tawak: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.