Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1224262 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
omoajiri:

Greetings y'all.

Please I need suggestions on how to make visa & IHS payments for a family of 5.

I have downloaded and used the batter $ card but for small payments & a few folks here had shared the problems they had with them.

How reliable is it if I open a domiciliary account, get a card and use for this?

Can I get someone in the UK to help with the payment?

What other means can I use?

Thanks

Get a GTB Dom account, fund and pay with your card…

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
omoajiri:
Please I need suggestions on how to make visa & IHS payments for a family of 5. I have downloaded and used the batter $ card but for small payments & a few folks here had shared the problems they had with them. How reliable is it if I open a domiciliary
any of the above- DOM card, payment from overseas person or barter by flutter wave via naira funding has no problem with it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by morahee: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hi, As an international student while on summer break does one needs travel letter if you want to travel home ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
I need advice please.

I need school that I can apply for masters in UK.

B.Tech-Physcis/Electronics
Experience: Telecommunication
Years: 10years

Kindly suggest intake that's not September or January.

I will appreciate your prompt response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good Evening Fam,

I received NSF to submit my study gap documents ..

I'm trying to upload the documents which are of 6 files but its keep saying the filea are large and I can only attach 2 files per time.

Please I want to know of I can send in bits like Doc :1 of 3, Doc: 2 of 3 and Doc 3 of 3?

Please kindly help �

@justwise,Duchess90, Gloriyah etc Al

Thanks in Anticipation �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tecord1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pls help o. While trying to book biometric date, i am told 'The token has already been used' pls how do i go about this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OmichaelO: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Guyss, URGENT!!!!!

Please can someone collect my passport on my behalf, I'm currently not in my state of residence
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by anyachostan1986: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please don’t ask questions here for asking sake. Which one is travel letter again? From who? So long as you have your BRP, you can travel and come back. NB make sure your class attendance is up to 70%. Mostimes , some over zealous officers use to cause problems for international students returning from a holiday.

That said, make sure you can defend the course you are studying very well and make sure your class attendance is up to 80% before you head home, just in case.

morahee:
Hi, As an international student while on summer break does one needs travel letter if you want to travel home ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by anyachostan1986: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sure you can upload the documents one after another. Just make sure you upload with the right format. PDF

Adejumoke00:
Good Evening Fam,

I'm trying to upload the documents which are of 6 files but its keep saying the filea are large and I can only attach 2 files per time.

Please I want to know of I can send in bits like Doc :1 of 3, Doc: 2 of 3 and Doc 3 of 3?

Please kindly help �

Thanks in Anticipation �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Optimusprime7: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Adejumoke00:
Good Evening Fam,

Please kindly help �

Thanks in Anticipation �
pls how many years study gap do you have ? And did you upload cv initially ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by biodunibiyemi: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello.
Please I want to apply as an undergraduate to a UK university.
My field of study is Agriculture or Agricultural Technology, please suggest a few universities with low initial deposit to get CAS.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cutebear: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
There's no need for a source/link. It's everywhere, and a quick google search would help. I've always known this would happen. If you follow the news, you would've known that in February 2022, the CBN had announced that they would stop supplying banks with USD, and they said that after Dec 31st, 2022, all banks should source for their fx. So obviously, where will banks get fx? The only place they can get it from is diaspora remittance, which will never be enough to meet the fx demands of Nigeria. Things are about to get 10x worse
oshocall:
What is the source of this share the link

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ladylhee: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

4th June to 1st July is 28days it should be fine

2.For the kids consent letter it should be both MA and the second parent

3. You can fill details,save and continue later

Cheers

Thank you very much.

For the consent form, I mean this:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by medicine98: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Had a nasty experience at IOM Ikeja today. I initially booked 6th May for TB test and had to cancel it and rebooked for today 21st June with a confirmation email. I got there so early at 4.30am and by 7am when they a started calling names,I wasn't called. So many of us had the same problem. They collected the email appointment confirmation from us,took them inside and came out later to give us different reasons why our names were missing from their registered list for the day.
For me,the cancelled 6th May appointment is what they still had in their file. All in all,after wasting the whole day for me,I was given Thursday 23rd as a new test day.
From what I got there today, there are errors on their online booking as evidence by the large number of people affected. So if it is convenient for you,physical booking is advised.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dgntaiwo(f): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
mimilyrics:
People move houses all the time so no worries on that end.

Okay, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dgntaiwo(f): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

@mimilyrics responded

No issues

Cheers

Thank you ma’am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thanks so much

anyachostan1986:
Sure you can upload the documents one after another. Just make sure you upload with the right format. PDF

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
10 years

Not at all.

Optimusprime7:
pls how many years study gap do you have ? And did you upload cv initially ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kratos3364(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Adejumoke00:
Good Evening Fam,

Please I want to know of I can send in bits like Doc :1 of 3, Doc: 2 of 3 and Doc 3 of 3? How many years study gap do you have ?

Please kindly help �

Thanks in Anticipation �
how many years study gap do you have ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by idpompe: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dear folks,
Someone mentioned to me today that statement of pension contribution obtained from ones PFA can be used a proof of funds.
I need a confirmation to this and how it can be used.
A kind person should please shed more light.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kratos3364(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Adejumoke00:
10 years

Not at all.

when did you do your biometrics ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by onyxx10: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please at what exchange rate
Ace0074:
Them don debit me ooo.. Access bank ti bo card o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
bigtt76:
When you go for your test and the x-ray carried out, a doctor reviews it and if you require a [b]second x-ray to capture you from a different angle, [/b]it is ordered. After the review is done, if the doctor determines that the abnormality spotted requires a second test - your sputum is collected and tested if any suspicion of the abnormality being signs of TB else it is treated as accidental discovery but a referral is issued to you for further investigations to be carried out.

This is a public forum, let's all be mindful of the information we pass, we might not know who is reading.

What did you mean by additional angle in xray. There are procedures in abnormalities in xray and it is clearly stated on their websites, below is the link and I have screenshot area of concern.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria.

Once there are abnormalities in the initial xray, further test is conducted, which is sputum. IOM will not conduct another xray against the initial xray.

Mails can be sent to them for further clarifications

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
AlphaUno:

Yes, bank statements from a particular bank(s) can be flagged especially if they noticed visa applicants presenting fake statements from same bank within a period of time.
So, even if an individual presents genuine statements from such bank(s), if care isn’t taken, such person can be unfortunate.
So, technically a bank can be blacklisted.
It happened to a bank that echoes in late 2021

Can you please provide a link to the said bank that was blacklisted in 2021.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

No be small, the responses on this thread sometimes are bewildering.

What does it even mean to blacklist a bank? You can blacklist individuals or a firm and deregister or withdraw bank license.

It takes alot to deregister or withdraw a license and that call will be the regulatory body in Nigeria CBN. They may advise other relevant authorities that use such services (i.e immigration/ visa purposes etc) but UKVI cannot blacklist a bank

They will take extra caution and scrutiny when receiving documents from that bank but not blacklist.

I hope people know what information to take in and what to leave out.

My opinion

Cheers

Reason I check here once in awhile, there are so many misinformation and unnecessary questions,that is why the page is over 700 . What you are sure of, you will see comments and be wondering if what u know is the wrong thing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don't pass information based on what I've not experienced, my reality may not be same as yours or any other, but all the best to you when you go for yours. smiley

BTW did you see this part on the screenshot you posted? Try and read wide to understand and not just post and go to sleep.

WetinUGain:

This is a public forum, let's all be mindful of the information we pass, we might not know who is reading.

What did you mean by additional angle in xray. There are procedures in abnormalities in xray and it is clearly stated on their websites, below is the link and I have screenshot area of concern.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria.

Once there are abnormalities in the initial xray, further test is conducted, which is sputum. IOM will not conduct another xray against the initial xray.

Mails can be sent to them for further clarifications

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello,

Please can some reply with the Visa fees in USD for spouse and children dependants? Family of 5.

Asking for a sister. They are planning to apply for their visas anytime soon.

A quick response will be highly appreciated!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
bigtt76:
I don't pass information based on what I've not experienced but all the best to you when you go for yours smiley

U mean at IOM, another xray was conducted on your lungs in another angle...odiegwu...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
bigtt76:
I don't pass information based on what I've not experienced, my reality may not be same as yours or any other, but all the best to you when you go for yours. smiley

BTW did you see this part on the screenshot you posted? Try and read wide to understand and not just post and go to sleep.

You are funny, you want to use what you failed to provide against me. You didn't know what I provided did exist, you are d one dt should read and comprehend.

The test and xray conducted at IOM UKVI is TB test, so if other ailments come as a result of the test or xray, you will be referred to a medical doctor to take care of that and it won't delay the issuance of the certificate, only TB will.

I hope you are not going for studies.Wish you all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kopite04: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
TClassique:
Good evening everyone. A close friend tried helping to pay my tuition deposit from the Uk but both western union and bank transfer proved abortive. The school is University of Greenwich. What can we do please?

I also have an offer from university of Greenwich.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
31st of May .

Kratos3364:
when did you do your biometrics ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mindlog: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Harlem22:

Thank you so much mimi.. I see not alot of people apply to go there from this thread lol which is fine sef. Maybe cos of their 4k initial deposit and 60% before enrollment...

Which university did you finally settled for? I am in ARU, Cambridge (Clinical Child Psychology) and finishing in September.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.