Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1204814 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Notime0112:
For those who have been debited zenith bank, how long did it take to get telex after debit. I just got debited zenith bank.
boss..what was the rate please I am waiting on first Bank....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Deering1008: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello just wise and gurus in the house, I got this mail today and need advise on the type of document to add in other to support my application. Me & my husband have been dating for 2 years before he moved to the uk on study visa last year September. He came home for marriage January 2022 and I uploaded our marriage certificate and news paper publication while applying for visa but I got a non straight forward mail today stating they need more documents to prove our relationship. What additional documents would you suggest I send to them? Please urgent response is needed. Below is what the decision making centre sent.

Dear XYZ,

Regarding Visa Application: XXXXXXXXXX
For: XYZ

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide further evidence of your relationship to the main applicant as you have only submitted a marriage certificate. The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship.

Please send this as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Manki: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good day to all the gurus in the house. My TB test booking is today but couldn't make it down to Lagos,I have my receipt n other necessary documents,if I travel next week hope it won't b late or what should I do? Thanks as I wait your Swift response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello

You have to rebook your test

Cheers
Manki:
Good day to all the gurus in the house. My TB test booking is today but couldn't make it down to Lagos,I have my receipt n other necessary documents,if I travel next week hope it won't b late or what should I do? Thanks as I wait your Swift response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wised123: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
JBoluwatife:

Hello brother, I also did my biometrics on the 23rd of may but I am yet to get any collection mail...Was it TLS Ikeja you used?

how do I get to do the tracking?....

I used TLS Abuja, if u want to track your application just login your application then click the document and biometric then click continue it will redirect you to TLS site you will then scroll down and click track my application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello,

Old pictures ,chats, text, emails,WhatsApp messages randomly selected spanning 2 years

Any joint project or bills paid, rent, any joint investment, any holidays

The list is endless

Cheers

Deering1008:
Hello just wise and gurus in the house, I got this mail today and need advise on the type of document to add in other to support my application. Me & my husband have been dating for 2 years before he moved to the uk on study visa last year September. He came home for marriage January 2022 and I uploaded our marriage certificate and news paper publication while applying for visa but I got a non straight forward mail today stating they need more documents to prove our relationship. What additional documents would you suggest I send to them? Please urgent response is needed. Below is what the decision making centre sent.

Dear XYZ,

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide further evidence of your relationship to the main applicant as you have only submitted a marriage certificate. The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship.

Please send this as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Kind regards,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wised123: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pgift:

Which of the TLS offices did you do your biometrics

Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello,

Both can sign electronically ( take a picture or scan your signature and upload on the document)

Or use apps that can share document for each other to sign example Docusign app, then you download

Cheers

jum33:
For those that their MA is already in uk and dependant still in nigeria . In course of preparing the consent letter for the children, how will you get both parents to sign to sign the letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello,

Input the start and end course date on the CAS document

Cheers
Temi646:

I am facing a strange problem in the dependent application form when I go to pay the IHS fees, It asks for the main applicant visa expiry date. but as the main applicant also applying together-with, it's not possible to provide visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sheamus007(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good afternoon guys....if I apply to any school in UK for masters now how soon can I get admission and how long is the process gonna take?visa and all test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jum33: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deering1008:

Dear XYZ,

Kind regards,

This one is a simple one na
The list of evidence is inexhaustible
1. Flight tickets bought together
2. Evidence of wife financially depending on the Husband by showing summary of money Transfered btw one another
3. Children births certificates
4. Family photos when Dating, wedding and children birthday, etc
5. Your can even display individual bank account showing same address to show that you are living in the same address
With these self na them go tire for evidence self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jum33: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Both can sign electronically ( take a picture or scan your signature and upload on the document)

Or use apps that can share document for each other to sign example Docusign app, then you download

Cheers

Thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ladylhee: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good day @duchess90 and everyone.

Last deposit for POF was on the 3rd of June and we plan to print the statement from 4th of June to 1st of July. Is that okay please?

Secondly, who will sign page 1, 2 and 3 of the downloaded consent form. The POF is in the MA’s account.

Can we start filling the visa application form for MA and the family now and pay when POF matures?

Thank you for your time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello

4th June to 1st July is 28days it should be fine

2.For the kids consent letter it should be both MA and the second parent

3. You can fill details,save and continue later

Cheers

Ladylhee:
Good day @duchess90 and everyone.

Last deposit for POF was on the 3rd of June and we plan to print the statement from 4th of June to 1st of July. Is that okay please?

Secondly, who will sign page 1, 2 and 3 of the downloaded consent form. The POF is in the MA’s account.

Can we start filling the visa application form for MA and the family now and pay when POF matures?

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Delow: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello, are you sure UWE Bristol issue CAS without POF?

valboy:
School change their terms and conditions every year of like UwE Bristol last year requested for Pof before issuing CAs while this year they increase their deposit to 5500 before issuing CAs to this year with no PoF.. so it changes every year

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thanks, I got a conditional offer from University of Sunderland yesterday.
justwise:

Contact the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello house,

I've been struggling to book an appointment online for my TB test, can I go to IOM very early tomorrow and get the test done?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Meogom: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
@duchess90 and other gurus
I am working towards a visa for September and my passport expires by November, I want to find out if I can use it or I have to go for a reewal. Your kind inputs will be much appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
TeamLagos147:
Hello house,

I've been struggling to book an appointment online for my TB test, can I go to IOM very early tomorrow and get the test done?
I am in this same shoe too..or can someone book for a nearer date there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please what is the form A £ to naira rate as at today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by babey543: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dalek:
Hello all.

I have an HND but i applied for a MSc Information Technology from RGU, but was advised to go through their premasters programme at ICRGU for 10 weeks, afterwards if i pass that, they'll automatically enroll me for the master programme.

I applied for the premasters yesterday and got a conditional offer today.

I don't know whether to accept yet because the fees for the premasters alone is 7500.

But what do you guy think about this pathway.

n.b Visa will cover from the start of premasters to the end of the masters.
Do you have valid work experience in IT, if yes, then try another school.
That pre-Masters is useless and has no value.

Schools like Ulster university Birmingham, University of Southwales , Roehampton University and University of Sunderland will give you admission with HND or BSc Third class if you have valid work experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello,

You may be able to book at IOM but bear in mind it may not be for tomorrow, it might be a subsequent date, plus you also need to make the payment

Cheers
TeamLagos147:
Hello house,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deering1008:

Dear XYZ,

Kind regards,

The bolded is what you should work on.
Evidence to show you guys are still in that relationship. Scanned chats, more recent photos and any other that can help your case

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello

Usually 6months validity but some have submitted their visa with less than that and it was fine.

Start the process of renewal and see how far you go before you are ready for your biometrics, if your new passport is ready that will be great

Cheers

Meogom:
@duchess90 and other gurus
I am working towards a visa for September and my passport expires by November, I want to find out if I can use it or I have to go for a reewal. Your kind inputs will be much appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosen008: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello guys, please who has an idea on how to use Flywire to pay school fees ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello,

I responded same.

You may be able to book but it might not be for the same day.
Have a go and see

Cheers

Greathand01:
I am in this same shoe too..or can someone book for a nearer date there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thank you so much for your input. I already have receipt for my payment which I would be taking along with me plus my passport.
duchess90:
Hello,

You may be able to book at IOM but bear in mind it may not be for tomorrow, it might be a subsequent date, plus you also need to make the payment

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello

You might be lucky

Try and see if it works

Do update the thread if it does or doesn't

Cheers
TeamLagos147:
Thank you so much for your input. I already have receipt for my payment which I would be taking along with me plus my passport.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sure! Will post an update of whatever happens.
duchess90:
Hello

You might be lucky

Try and see if it works

Do update the thread if it does or doesn't

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dgntaiwo(f): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, my biometrics is July 4 and my TB certificate will expire July 10. I tried booking an appointment at IOM two weeks ago but I was told that I can’t do remedical until two weeks to expiration of my certificate and that no available date till July 30 and August.

Here is my concern: since it is still valid on both my application and biometrics date, can I use it? Obviously decision will be made on my application 3-6 weeks after and by then, it would have expired. Hope I won’t have an issue?

NB: I got a refusal on my previous application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello

Yes you can as long as it is used before it expires

Cheers

dgntaiwo:
Good afternoon everyone, my biometrics is July 4 and my TB certificate will expire July 10. I tried booking an appointment at IOM two weeks ago but I was told that I can’t do remedical until two weeks to expiration of my certificate and that no available date till July 30 and August.

Here is my concern: since it is still valid on both my application and biometrics date, can I use it? Obviously decision will be made on my application 3-6 weeks after and by then, it would have expired. Hope I won’t have an issue?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by anyachostan1986: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
It can be used as long as you apply before it expires.

What was the reason for your previous refusal? Have you addressed it?

dgntaiwo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.