Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1224073 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Self or assisted service?
Cjaylawson:
Pls what are d documents to take along to Ikeja TLS for biometric and must all d documents be a colored photocopy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Good morning guys. Please i want to ask.
The entry date filled in the visa application, is that the date that will be in the vignette or one will be given a month to the course start date .

Because I put the course start date as the intending entry date on my visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Dmcool:
Good morning guys. Please i want to ask.
The entry date filled in the visa application, is that the date that will be in the vignette or one will be given a month to the course start date .

Because I put the course start date as the intending entry date on my visa application.
In my own case it was the travel date I put on my application they put in the letter that I can travel. Please fill a reasonable time for them

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2022
abuhusna1:

In my own case it was the travel date I put on my application they put in the letter that I can travel. Please fill a reasonable time for them

Chai. I have done biometrics already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2022
DTOBS:
Good Morning bro,

Please what course are you doing at Ulster University?

I also saw 9,350 as the Fee, but when I checked the fee for international students, I saw 16500 but 9350 for Part time. Is your Part Time?

The course is stated in the picture attached

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2022
HRBoss1:

Hello, please how long did it take Ulster to confirm the payment?

And do you have idea for deadline of payment for tuition deposit for September intake?
Three days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Please make y a alert us of closer dates appear for VI oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2022
So sad to read this but this is normal; it is not peculiar to your school. If you attempt to travel, you will be denied entry at the border. As your school said, you'll need to defer to the next academic intake for your course, reapply with a new CAS, and pay visa and IHS fees for the next year as you will not be refunded. Whether you updated the school or not, they did not extend the final resumption date beyond July 5th which automatically meant that your CAS had to be withdrawn. The visa will not be updated to reflect your new reality.

The above is based on a real-life situation like yours. The school stuck to its guns and UKVI did nothing to help. Positive side was that the visa for the next application was granted within 7 working days on a standard application process.

A part of me wishes that something will give in this situation but the most likely reality is the above. I apologise if that is dampening to your mood.
Lekeleke2022:
Good evening everyone. Pls I need your expert advice as regards what to do next
I recently picked up my passport on the 26th of July with visa issued on July 15 after a long wait( biometrics was April 1).
This was following complaint I made to the home office which they acknowledged and apologized claiming it was an administrative oversight because the visa was initially issued May 13. They eventually reissued another one July 15 having sited the error and tendered apologies.
My school final resumption date was July 5 after several extensions by my school though have been updating them about the visa delay.
I immediately mailed my school informing them of my visa but to my surprise they responded that the CAS has been withdrawn even tho it was still within the 6months expiration period cos it was issued March 30. They further said I should accept option to defer to the next academic date which I didn’t even mind but the issue now is they said I have to get a new CAS and apply for new visa (N.B I have to pay a new visa fee, IHS and do another TB as the present one expires soon mind you the present visa expires Oct 13
I mailed them back and also copied Home office stating my displeasure that I can’t accept making another visa application since it wasn’t my fault and a new visa was just issued. I further made them realize that if a new CAS must be issued then it should easily be updated with the present visa since it’s same office that issues both CAS and Visa
Am awaiting the school and home office response.
I need expert advise and I also want to know if anyone has experienced such before and if yes, how was it resolved.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yoged(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Jesuisolive:
Have you heard anything from the University of Bradford as regards CAS? How long did it take?
have you paid payment and also done your pre cas interview ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Habiibii(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
The course is stated in the picture attached
Bro you said you applied to various banks for Form A, Were all those bank account credited with that amount too, or how did you do it?.
I'm on sterling bank que currently, but I don't know how long it will take, I'm thinking of switching to Unity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khalifa022: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
If you want to live long , please avoid first bank. They have a system to make your life miserable. Thier form A is a no go , if you want to wait till your class graduate before disbursement, go ahead and choose first bank.
Wicked bank wicked people is thier motto

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Habiibii:

Bro you said you applied to various banks for Form A, Were all those bank account credited with that amount too, or how did you do it?.
I'm on sterling bank que currently, but I don't know how long it will take, I'm thinking of switching to Unity.
I credited my Zenith but the branch manager told me the day I will be debited. I moved the money a day before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Am I going to send naira to them ? I have a brother in the UK that can help me . Also how can I secure a fast date for biometrics for me and my family . We are a family of three
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
hannahBambo:
If you have someone that can help you pay in Uk, US or Canada. That would be fine.
Am I going to send naira to them ? I have a brother in the UK that can help me . Also how can I secure a fast date for biometrics for me and my family . We are a family of three
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello

The documents on your CAS

Preferably colored but black and white should suffice if there are no colours

Cheers
Cjaylawson:
Pls what are d documents to take along to Ikeja TLS for biometric and must all d documents be a colored photocopy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sakol4life: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Khalifa022:
If you want to live long , please avoid first bank. They have a system to make your life miserable. Thier form A is a no go , if you want to wait till your class graduate before disbursement, go ahead and choose first bank.

Haha �!!! Bro what about UBA Bank. Im hearing humors all around that there is no more form A to make tuition fee deposit in Nigeria due to the current exchange rate in USD.

Please have you noticed anyone that just paid his/her tution fee with Form A recently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Habiibii(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
I credited my Zenith but the branch manager told me the day I will be debited. I moved the money a day before
Okay now I understand you spoke with the branch manager and he assured you of the date.
Thank You!, Let me try their branch over here out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Habiibii(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Khalifa022:
First Bank and GT Bank red flag
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Habiibii:

Okay now I understand you spoke with the branch manager and he assured you of the date.
Thank You!, Let me try their branch over here out.
okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fredaogb: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
I applied to Ulster University Birmingham campus and when I checked my status it indicated "Application query". Pls is there anyone who applied and saw same on their status?

*Also, Is there anyone who is yet to get a Conditional offer from University of Northampton since they applied. I applied since 15th of May and I got an update via email from the school to re-apply for the next program intake. Unfortunately, the application tab for Education (MA) program will not be live till ending of August as I contacted the school when I couldn't not re-apply.
Has anyone in the same situation been able to pull through?

* I will also appreciate if I can get details of some UK Universities with fast response time for January 2023 intake. I am looking at Education MA program.

Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
bikerchiek3:
Please make y a alert us of closer dates appear for VI oo
What dates is the earliest u are seeing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awo666(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Habiibii:

First Bank and GT Bank red flag

GT Bank is the most useless for form A

I waited 9 weeks and no debited.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khalifa022: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
There was a time UBA was the fastest before they had issues. First bank is always the last and the most wicked. Go through the thread and see how many that has been successfully disbursed by that grand papa annoying bank. Everything about them is sole wickedness. Not just form A, that bank has a system to frustrate customers.
Sakol4life:

Haha �!!! Bro what about UBA Bank. Im hearing humors all around that there is no more form A to make tuition fee deposit in Nigeria due to the current exchange rate in USD.

Please have you noticed anyone that just paid his/her tution fee with Form A recently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Easy guy . First bank debited me last week o, and it took 5weeks from application

Khalifa022:
There was a time UBA was the fastest before they had issues. First bank is always the last and the most wicked. Go through the thread and see how many that has been successfully disbursed by that grand papa annoying bank. Everything about them is sole wickedness. Not just form A, that bank has a system to frustrate customers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
farnet:

The application is for the student, the Main applicant

I understand now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
ibuowo200:
Hello all the gurus in the house . Please advice how to pay visa fees now since bank has stopped deposit of dollars.

When did they stop deposit of dollars?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mablove(f): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
They are so useless. It's a big for nothing bank. The delay I am experiencing right now is because of them.

Khalifa022:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ihcarg: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good afternoon, for those that went for assisted service what documents did you take to TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello all the gurus in the house pls how can I secure a fast date for biometrics ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abeysticks: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
ibuowo200:

Since you've brother in UK it is better ,that is what I did in my own case , my sister in UK help me to pay both IHS and visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good day all.
Please how does "walk in for biometric " work?
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.