Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan (1261 Views)

Atiku Campaigned For Buhari To Defeat Jonathan In 2015 (Throwback Video) / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan by Davidtolu12(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan In 2015

Public Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has at long last affirmed hypotheses that he neutralized a party he shaped, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), during the 2011 official decisions.

ACN had created a previous executive of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Nuhu Ribadu, as its official competitor.

The main three competitors in that race were Ribadu, General Muhammadu Biuhari and officeholder President Goodluck Jonathan.

Talking at Onikan Stadium during a Ndigbo APC governorship rally on Saturday, Tinubu, a previous legislative leader of Lagos State, said "In 2011, I assisted Jonathan with becoming President since he caused us to accept he was a much needed refresher."

"I didn't say since he was from Bayelsa that I would not help him. We decided in favor of him since he vowed to improve our lives. Be that as it may, presently, he has bombed us."

Tinubu asked the Igbo in Lagos not to allow the governmental issues of clan and religion to impact their vote, and that they should uphold the APC to keep on harvesting the profits of a majority rules system.

"Igbo have lived here for a really long time, and no one has victimized them," he said.

"Nobody would battle them since they are situated in their property. Nobody can decide the clan or family where he is conceived; no one but God can", he added.

The assertion gives confidence to reports that Tinubu was traveled to Abuja to meet with the president not long before the political decision.

He purportedly got billions in return for gigantic South-West votes for President Jonathan.

The president won in all the South-West states, aside from Osun.

THE NEWS DROP reviews that in August, Ribadu in an assertion clarifying why he unloaded the APC for PDP, affirmed that he was exchanged 2011 surveys.

The assertion peruses partially: "I'm a youngster and age is as yet on my side. I won't permit anybody to exchange with me for the subsequent time. It was off-base for Gov. Kwankwaso to depict my choice to join the PDP as a treachery, since I counseled broadly.

"Actually the APC doesn't have the stuff to change Nigeria, and any desire driven by complaint, harshness and grudge can't be said to have any component of progress. Furthermore it is inevitable and Nigerians will realize who genuinely cherishes them.

"I figure the APC would have done well without the abused PDP lead representatives. With due regard to Governor (Rotimi) Amaechi, he is essentially ravenous for influence and doesn't have any idea how to go with regards to it, besides with cash.

Full news blow:

https:///II9xuHY

Re: Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan by Macphenson: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
okooo
Re: Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan by KanwuliaExtra: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gooood! Now, let Jonathan support you and make you president!

A king-maker who wants to be king after killing all other king-makers.

Muchechecheche!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan by 21savages: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan by jyz200(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fake news
Re: Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan by alphaNomega: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lies.
Fake
Written by someone with a turd for brains
Re: Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Your scattered grammar gave you away

(1) (Reply)

Professor Uche Ikonne Picks Abia PDP Governorship Form (Photos) / Atikus Political Calculation / Okada Riders Campaign For Peter Obi In Sokoto (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.