Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,222 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky (45841 Views)

Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of Gigantic Distillation Component In Lekki.PICS / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Nyanmiridunce: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Igbos love dangote. They only hate monopoly. Don’t get it mixed up.
But you didn't see anything wrong in an ibo-dominated super eagles oo. To you, that's not a monopoly. It's competence àbi?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by jaxxy(m): 12:17am On Jan 26, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
But you didn't see anything wrong in a ibo-dominated super eagles oo. To you, that's not a monopoly. It's competence àbi?

What are u comparing?? What has monopoly got to do with football or sports? How about north occupying customs, dss and to security agencies and posts??

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Nyanmiridunce: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2022
jaxxy:

What are u comparing?? What has monopoly got to do with football or sports? How about north occupying customs, dss and to security agencies and posts??
I ain't got time for this rubbish. You complained of monopoly, I pointed one out which yeebos are guilty of and you're here exposing your victimhood mindset more. When GEJ popularized his govt with yeebos, you never said anything about monopoly.

The whole country now see yeebos for who they are.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by aribisala0(m): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2022
I think we all missed the part where he described Imo as a MAJOR OIL producing state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by NGpatriot: 12:24am On Jan 26, 2022
JavaScript90:
Great. But this project should be sited at a major oil producing state like Imo state with the likes of shell anoh gas project not at Lagos. He should source for his oil from the 30 liters of oil Lagos produce. SMH for NIGERIA

Where terrorist and cannibals fit attack and destroy his $16 Billion investments right? No, he's a businessman and this is a private investment so he's free to site his project and invest his money anywhere, even under his bed sef.

Ordinary onion delivery truck you attacked and destroyed, you've attacked and destroyed his trucks all because of your hatred, bitterness and self-destructive anti-social culture.

SW is the safest and the most conducive place to invest and secure investments.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Tedpgrass: 1:11am On Jan 26, 2022
Hope there are watertight policies on pollution and environmental impact.

Conservationists should've been involved from the early stages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by walefresh3(m): 1:12am On Jan 26, 2022
JavaScript90:
Great. But this project should be sited at a major oil producing state like Imo state with the likes of shell anoh gas project not at Lagos. He should source for his oil from the 30 liters of oil Lagos produce. SMH for NIGERIA

See as u embarass yourself ? Common sense no dey common for your ownside abi ?

Why you no use your brain before you comment... You come dey embarrass your tribe here.. shio

cheesy grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by michlins(m): 3:06am On Jan 26, 2022
JavaScript90:
sir,build your own refinery and site it where you feel is better

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by jaxxy(m): 3:18am On Jan 26, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I ain't got time for this rubbish. You complained of monopoly, I pointed one out which yeebos are guilty of and you're here exposing your victimhood mindset more. When GEJ popularized his govt with yeebos, you never said anything about monopoly.

The whole country now see yeebos for who they are.

U don’t even has sense. Did Igbos day don’t bting Hausa or Yoruba players to the super eagles?? Ir don’t u know what monopoly is?

Allow me to do this and block other people. Not I’m the best so I’m doing this and let anybody good also do it.

Dangote fought bua over cement are u happy with that??

Oga receive sense ooo.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:18am On Jan 26, 2022
lordm:
that would be a bad decision, most people from that region hate Dangote and they would want to damage it if any crisis occur
Where did you get the idea that the people there hate Dangote? That's how you Afonja use media to fabricate false stories. Thank God the internet came and busted all the lies you have been. Saying since independence. grin
Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:20am On Jan 26, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
But you didn't see anything wrong in a ibo-dominated super eagles oo. To you, that's not a monopoly. It's competence àbi?
This is the dvmbest comparison to use. Super eagles. I hope you are not an Afonja because it would be a curse to be you.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Namnam: 5:45am On Jan 26, 2022
That oil refinery is such a beauty of infrastructure

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by flokii: 6:00am On Jan 26, 2022
I just hope this Dangote refinery has the right facilities in place to manage the huge amount of waste water and effluents from the largest refinery in Africa else Lagos is in for a big problem of environmental pollution and degradation.

Trust those in environmemt to turn eye the other way cos it's Dangote.. padi padi govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by techWriter3: 6:12am On Jan 26, 2022
I tell you will wanna here ... accolades to you.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by udomonday: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2022
JavaScript90:
its not a government project. Dangote is a business man he knows what is good for his business.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2022
JavaScript90:

Well, BUA is already building a refinery in Imo.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by cliqtips: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Did you call that hatred?

No, I see it as IGNORANCE

aribisala0:
You are ignorant. He can buy /source his oil from ANYWHERE.
Why should it be sited in a major oil producing state?
Why not in a major petrol consuming state. That is a business decision. Dangote's decision
Just like Nigeria is importing petrol today there are other countries that import petrol and he could export his product. He is not even obliged to sell in Nigeria

India has the largest refinery in the world. It imports its oil
It is one of the largest consumers in the world.
Industries may site close to raw materials or close to market or anywhere else
Europe does not produce any Cocoa but produces more chocolate than Africa.Why?
Purge yourself of hatred, bitterness and envy

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by NobleRace: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2022
JavaScript90:

Fear of SE states suddenly becoming Biafran states plus a high possibility of violence leading to vandalization would not allow anyone to stage such ventures in such territories.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by lexy2014: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2022
ryloy:
Dangote Refinery: Roaring to Life on the Lagos Blue Sky

Where is the "roaring to life"?
Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by tonyashburton: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Have you not heard of pipelines?Oya come and carry it to Imo on your blockhead nah...
JavaScript90:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by obembet(f): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2022
JavaScript90:

You think of security of enviroment before you start a project. Not just any place

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by aribisala0(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2022
cliqtips:
Did you call that hatred?

No, I see it as IGNORANCE

So I should do what?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Exclusive101: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2022
So you do not know that is exactly what you Igbos do in the super eagles. Is that not what you fools did with Amaechi Okocha n Amuneke not passing to Yekini n is that not also why igbo players mutiny against Stephen Keyshi when he refuse to have Igbos dominant is team upon winning the Nations Cup n.

jaxxy:

U don’t even has sense. Did Igbos day don’t bting Hausa or Yoruba players to the super eagles?? Ir don’t u know what monopoly is?

Allow me to do this and block other people. Not I’m the best so I’m doing this and let anybody good also do it.

Dangote fought bua over cement are u happy with that??

Oga receive sense ooo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Artbydris(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Teejay13(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2022
Kudos to dangote. The man is so business oriented and has fore site.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by googlepikins: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2022
That complex will be ready by 2024 from an insider information
Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Artbydris(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Great
Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Lamasta(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2022
JavaScript90:
Don't worry he will send pipelines to IMO to transfer the crude oil to Lagos for the refining
Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Newton85: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
Where did you get the idea that the people there hate Dangote? That's how you Afonja use media to fabricate false stories. Thank God the internet came and busted all the lies you have been. Saying since independence. grin
You mean it's also "Yoruba media" that told your IPOB to ban Fulani cow in your region?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky by Latakia(f): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2022
IPOB terrorists for don bomb this beautiful project if to say the Hausa-Fulani build it in their region. Thank God the Hausa-Fulani man chose Jagaban state wisely grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igho Sanomi Forfeits Private Jet, 3 London Homes To Swiss Bank Over $3m Debt / Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.