Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN (30602 Views)

#NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / How To Treat Damaged Skin By Bleaching Creams In 60 Days / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

Pan Africanism had very little or nothing to do with you guys gaining independence in the 60s,Your independence was given to you thanks to the US insisting both French and British had to give up colonies to benefit from Marshal Recovery Plan after their economies had been devastated by world war. This was more of a self-serving exercise by the colonisers. I'm not taking anything away from those who actually launched an armed struggle against the Europeans ( in particular in East Africa).
what did you take before saying this?
Fermented nyaope?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

Says the Zulu boy who is still looking for his father.

Growing up with both parents in a home has statistically been proven to positively influence the life of the child.

I am sorry about what Apartheid did to your Family structure. Don't take it out on Nigerians, Ne!

I was raised by my both parents...thank you!!!

Clearly not in Nigeria.Basic home training is still very lacking in your depraved society...just look around you.

Thank you for your concern but the new generation of fathers is doing what they can to correct the mistakes of the past.How many mothers sent their children into baby factories in your country today? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, all that noise changes nothing my dear. The point still stands ,you go to other countries and romance other men's dumpings grin grin grin. Live with your depraved and inferior reality cheesy grin grin grin
Believe what you want

If that would make you sleep well wink
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Clearly not in Nigeria.Basic home training is still very lacking in your depraved society...just look around you.

Thank you for your concern but the new generation of fathers is doing what they can to correct the mistakes of the past.How many mothers sent their children into baby factories in your country today? grin
lol
I don't think so
Or else you won't be pandering all over a Nigerian site filled with depraved Nigerians wink grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,there's always exceptions dear ....remember there are also Nigerian men who are not criminals out there grin grin grin. But we all know the norm....... grin grin grin
This is funny grin
Lol
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

Nah nah I love Trevor, but it is obvious his smarts are a result of the White side he inherited as compared to the Bantu side.
This is wrong
Race has nothing to do with intelligence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, you mean the slum Soweto that has produced some of the most well respected and recognizable Africans? grin grin grin. You mean that slum that is home to the best paying soccer league in Sub saharan Africa? shocked shocked shocked. No!!!!! grin grin grin .....Bantu education is needed throughout Africa I swear grin grin grin grin.

LMFAO, he always comes up with excuses when I bring this up grin. I told him,it doesn't really matter in most times who brings up the kid ,what matters is what values are instilled in him.

We need to build Soweto in every African country grin grin

True,kids just need a positive and conducive environment in order to have a normal upbringing.What good are both parents to the child if they not mentally fit to raise a child?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Lucky you then cause I know statistically speaking that's a rarity.

JaceBlaze:

Home training is relative and differs culturally, not a very good yard stick to judge by. Some households expect the youngest in the house to do the dishes after meals, some expect the girl child. All depends

JaceBlaze:

I am very glad you guys are making an effort to break the cycle. I applaud every effort as regards making a society better, now do a better job with your women so they stop following these foreigners around left, right and center.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

Stop this xenophobia o grin grin. Your economy is owned by white men ,you know that ?grin. You live in a shack grin. You see,this is a result of Bantu education, we African intelligentsia will not accept this nonsense,we know that you're intimidated by our women because you can't afford to buy them the bleach they need to look like women grin grin.

grin grin grin grin grin.
Your economy is owned by the white men and you know that. It's very obvious
Nigerians are smarter than you guys and have achieved more individually than you guys
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:
lol
I don't think so
Or else you won't be pandering all over a Nigerian site filled with depraved Nigerians wink grin

Do you even know what pandering is? shocked
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

We need to build Soweto in every African country grin grin

True,kids just need a positive and conducive environment in order to have a normal upbringing.What good are both parents to the child if they not mentally fit to raise a child?

You mean this soweto where psycho paths chop up their girl friends.

You don't wish well for other African people for real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRlYVpYvBBQ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Do you even know what pandering is? shocked

I don't need to
You get the message is all I care about wink smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Even their judges still wear those old colonial wigs and you wonder their minds are so whitewashed.
And your presidents and leaders wear the white man's clothes like they would die if they don't! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:
I can't see this reflect on everyday Nigeria bro

I know it's a problem but it's blown out of proportion smiley angry
I rarely see bleached people

U hardly see 70% of your female population shocked Maybe u lived in the jollofstan village.

I see u still like lying Trans my man - and autotune music. Where's the Translator? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

U hardly see 70% of your female population shocked Maybe u lived in the jollofstan village.

I see u still like lying Trans my man - and autotune music. Where's the Translator? cheesy
that statistic is very false wink

I am the translator
I'm using this moniker now undecided

Autotuner music that is blowing up the world? grin shocked
I like my autotune like that bro cool
I never lie
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:
I don't need to
You get the message is all I care about wink smiley lipsrsealed

I know you don't...why would I expect a product of Sambisa forest education to know anything beyond the spelling of egusi soup? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

And this is supposed to prove what?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:
that statistic is very false wink

I am the translator
I'm using this moniker now undecided

Autotuner music that is blowing up the world? grin shocked
I like my autotune like that bro cool
I never lie

I know you're the Translator - you're Trans everything on this forum.

Anyway, why are Jollof-geria artists now jumping on the amapiano bandwagon if autotune Afrobeats is such a global craze? Have u perhaps seen that Mzansi is the future? Let me wear my shades coz our future is too bright! cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

I know you don't...why would I expect a product of Sambisa forest education to know anything beyond the spelling of egusi soup? embarassed
I do actually
Lol
I don't wanna do insults bro.
You guys take this too personal angry
I'm a cool headed man.
Now can you answer the question?
What are you doing on a site filled with whitewashed egusi Nigerians?
You love rolling with dirt? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

In your best neighbourhood.......

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Anyway, why are Jollof-geria artists now jumping on the amapiano bandwagon if autotune Afrobeats is such a global craze? Have u perhaps seen that Mzansi is the future? Let me wear my shades coz our future is too bright! cool cool cool
Well we are reaching out to you guys wink
Afrobeat is still the biggest on the continent right now. And it will remain so
Besides you guys seem to confuse mainstream house music with your only dance with repeated lyrics amapiano
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

Pan Africanism had very little or nothing to do with you guys gaining independence in the 60s,Your independence was given to you thanks to the US insisting both French and British had to give up colonies to benefit from Marshal Recovery Plan after their economies had been devastated by world war.

This is a half truth.

Point 1.The British could not run their colonies because of the devastation and with or without the recovery plan were in a dire situation when it came to running all the colonies they had round the world
Point 2. Pan africanism was an deology that was very much in existence in the 40's , 50's and 60's e and traversed many African states who began to pressure the world to have Britain and france grant independence.

Point 3. The War ended in 1945 round about the same time the Marshal plan was enacted. Most African countries obtained their independence in the 1960's, 20 years after the War had ended. If your point is correct, then I am guessing it took 20 years of the british to cede to this obligation in the Marshall plan, 20 years after.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:

Your economy is owned by the white men and you know that. It's very obvious
Nigerians are smarter than you guys and have achieved more individually than you guys

LMFAO, and who do you think owns your oil economy?Dangote? grin grin grin

LMFAO, smarter indeed, then put those brains together to atleast achieve building basic infrastructure for your kids.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

In your best neighbourhood.......

grin grin grin

Its your brother that said Soweto is the talk of the African continent.

Did you hear me say anything about Lekki?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

Its your brother that said Soweto is the talk of the African continent.

Did you hear me say anything about Lekki?

LMFAO,context you numbskull...context grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Have u perhaps seen that Mzansi is the future? Let me wear my shades coz our future is too bright! cool cool cool

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am laughing in Zulu

Naija music is ruling now and has been for 20 years now.

Make una try catch up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to8nQNGarRw

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, and who do you think owns your oil economy?Dangote? grin grin grin

LMFAO, smarter indeed, then put those brains together to atleast achieve building basic infrastructure for your kids.
our oil economy belongs to us cool

You can't prove otherwise. Dem external oil companies are just guys that our government can bring down if serious cheesy

I see you agreed to my assertion about intelligence
We are working on the country work on yours too. And not dancing around nairaland
A better Africa is what everyone benefits off
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:
I do actually
Lol
I don't wanna do insults bro.
You guys take this too personal angry
I'm a cool headed man.
Now can you answer the question?
What are you doing on a site filled with whitewashed egusi Nigerians?
You love rolling with dirt? cheesy

You are cool headed? Why have I not seen any intellegent comment from you before? shocked

Because it's a cyberspace.If I was in your country physically then your question would have made sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

You are cool headed? Why have I not seen any intellegent comment from you before? shocked

Because it's a cyberspace.If I was in your country physically then your question would have made sense.
You can't spell intelligent? grin shocked
With all your Johannesburg education? undecided

Lol
E talk '"cyberspace
Well this is Nigerian cyberspace
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:

You can't spell intelligent? grin shocked
With all your Johannesburg education? undecided

Lol
E talk '"cyberspace
Well this is Nigerian cyberspace

You must've really looked hard to find that error lol cheesy

And I followed the right registration procedure like everyone else,unlike some people who are in SA illegally hiding from the law everyday. lipsrsealed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

You must've really looked hard to find that error lol cheesy

And I followed the right registration procedure like everyone else,unlike some people who are in SA illegally hiding from the law everyday. lipsrsealed cheesy
Nah
I found it really easily

Nobody's questioning how you registered. I'm just curious
Why do you like to stay and talk with whitewashed egusi Nigerians all day everyday? grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:
And your presidents and leaders wear the white man's clothes like they would die if they don't! cheesy cheesy grin
I expected someone as dumb as you wouldn't understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. / Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.