Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,192 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN (30574 Views)

#NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / How To Treat Damaged Skin By Bleaching Creams In 60 Days / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

Stop this xenophobia o grin grin. Your economy is owned by white men ,you know that ?grin. You live in a shack grin. You see,this is a result of Bantu education, we African intelligentsia will not accept this nonsense,we know that you're intimidated by our women because you can't afford to buy them the bleach they need to look like women grin grin.

grin grin grin grin grin.

grin grin I just dey laff na.

Btw, why are Nigerian men so obsessed with SA men's diçk sizes? shocked lipsrsealed... don't you find that really creepy? lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Natural yellow bones cool

All natural. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by FirmTR(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
lebete3000:

As you take turn na hin to 9 na hin shock me pass...

grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

grin grin I just dey laff na.

Btw, why are Nigerian men so obsessed with SA men's diçk sizes? shocked lipsrsealed... don't you find that really creepy? lipsrsealed grin

LMFAO, I was observing a space on Twitter where Nigerian men and their bought SA wives were discussing SA men and their dcks cheesy grin grin. Yho! I couldn't stop laughing. What sort of emasculated punks are these shocked,your wives are basically telling you they screwed around with dozens of men*they hate * before settling for you ,and you see this as a diss to the other camp? grin grin grin grin grin. One SA girl was like
" before I met Chike my hardworking husband,I slept with about 8 useless SA men with small dcks and I have kids with two grin grin". The Tundes and Chikes were applauding and feeling hyper grin grin. Haykhona! SA women must be practising some serious voodoo on these obviously inferior boys,this is not normal grin grin grin. Imagine your wife Jace,broadcasting to the whole world that she's a hoe ,and you see this as some sort of status symbol grin grin. The obsession with SA men's dck sizes and functionality comes from the fact that, their prized wives still sneak out of those flats to get screwed by SA men in the dark alleys, not just any SA men ,the broke ones grin grin grin grin. So they must be wondering what's in there grin grin. I find the obsession very creepy and hilarious at the sametime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, I was observing a space on Twitter where Nigerian men and their bought SA wives were discussing SA men and their dcks cheesy grin grin. Yho! I couldn't stop laughing. What sort of emasculated punks are these shocked,your wives are basically telling you they screwed around with dozens of men*they hate * before settling for you ,and you see this as a diss to the other camp? grin grin grin grin grin. One SA girl was like
" before I met Chike my hardworking husband,I slept with about 8 useless SA men with small dcks and I have kids with two grin grin". The Tundes and Chikes were applauding and feeling hyper grin grin. Haykhona! SA women must be practising some serious voodoo on these obviously inferior boys,this is not normal grin grin grin. Imagine your wife Jace,broadcasting to the whole world that she's a hoe ,and you see this as some sort of status symbol grin grin. The obsession with SA men's dck sizes and functionality comes from the fact that, their prized wives still sneak out of those flats to get screwed by SA men in the dark alleys, not just any SA men ,the broke ones grin grin grin grin. So they must be wondering what's in there grin grin. I find the obsession very creepy and hilarious at the sametime.

This is what I have been saying all along. SA women are rotten and these poor Nigerian men are headed for divorce sometime in the near future at the best. At the worst they will get sick with SOuth African malaria.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

See? He's confused grin.I thought Soweto only produce illiterates who are a product of Bantu education but now he's using someone born and bred in Soweto to buttress his ailing logic grin cheesy

LMFAO, very confused and hateful idiot who goes around masquerading as some sort of intellectual grin. Remember in the previous thread I told him that there are many kids brought up by Gogos who are much more superior products to those brought up by two parents in Nigeria grin. LMFAO, don't forget ,Trevor' s Gogo was actually a product of the actual Bantu education and she has produced an international celebrity.. that must really hurt deep cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, very confused and hateful idiot who goes around masquerading as some sort of intellectual grin. Remember in the previous thread I told him that there are many kids brought up by Gogos who are much more superior products to those brought up by two parents in Nigeria grin. LMFAO, don't forget ,Trevor' s Gogo was actually a product of the actual Bantu education and she has produced an international celebrity.. that must really hurt deep cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nah nah I love Trevor, but it is obvious his smarts are a result of the White side he inherited as compared to the Bantu side.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

This is what I have been saying all along. SA women are rotten and these poor Nigerian men are headed for divorce sometime in the near future at the best. At the worst they will get sick with SOuth African malaria.

LMFAO, but Tundes and Chikes always attract rotten hoes where ever they go. I've heard even Kenyans and Ghanaians describing the women they marry over there .....same nonsense grin grin....and ofcourse the chest beating from the prize winners is forever present grin grin. That can only mean one thing......inferiority complex! You go around picking up other men's droppings and they naturally look down on your own women the bleachers of Africa ( another inferior bunch) grin grin grin

grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, but Tundes and Chikes always attract rotten hoes where ever they go. I've heard even Kenyans and Ghanaians describing the women they marry over there .....same nonsense grin grin....and ofcourse the chest beating from the prize winners is forever present grin grin. That can only mean one thing......inferiority complex! You go around picking up other men's droppings and they naturally look down on your own women the bleachers of Africa ( another inferior bunch) grin grin grin

grin grin

grin grin

If your analogy were indeed correct then All the women all around the globe who some how are attracted to these Tundes and Chike's must also be the left over rotten hoes of their nations as it is in SA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

Nah nah I love Trevor, but it is obvious his smarts are a result of the White side he inherited as compared to the Bantu side.

LMFAO, Trevor Noah was brought up by the *Bantus in a shack *and almost everything about him was made possible by them in his most important years grin grin grin. Let that penetrate your flesh,soul and everything you grin grin grin. I might not like the punk ,but I like that you're a fan of a Bantu product grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, Trevor Noah was brought up by the *Bantus in a shack *and almost everything about him was made possible by them in his most important years grin grin grin. Let that penetrate your flesh,soul and everything you grin grin grin. I might not like the punk ,but I like that you're a fan of a Bantu product grin grin grin

but his intelligence is inherent and don't you forget that.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

If your analogy were indeed correct then All the women all around the globe who some how are attracted to these Tundes and Chike's must also be the left over rotten hoes of their nations as it is in SA.

LMFAO, yeah the fat rejects and the old and desperate gogos grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

but his intelligence is inherent and don't you forget that.

LMFAO@ intelligence. if that makes you feel better at night, ok!! grin grin. And where did Juju inherit his "intellect " from ....seeing that you're also his admirer ? grin grin and don't forget that he's also gogos' product grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO@ intelligence. if that makes you feel better at night, ok!! grin grin. And where did Juju inherit his "intellect " from ....seeing that you're also his admirer ? grin grin and don't forget that he's also gogos' product grin grin grin

Juju was not that smart at all and had to re-educate himself properly.

You can see the difference in how he operates prior to getting a better education as opposed to the bantu education he got earlier on in life.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

My goodness, all these fat ugly girls. Shame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrnFxJDJTP8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Dak7KFD7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlwQ6SkDND0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtBmzbQyc68

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkbWlaZn4HY

LMFAO,there's always exceptions dear ....remember there are also Nigerian men who are not criminals out there grin grin grin. But we all know the norm....... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,there's always exceptions dear ....remember there are also Nigerian men who are not criminals out there grin grin grin. But we all know the norm....... grin grin grin

notice that all the shots you took are of Nigerian men " In Nigeria".

Hmmm?? that is self explanatory. I don't need to say any more.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

Juju was not that smart at all and had to re-educate himself properly.

You can see the difference in how he operates prior to getting a better education as opposed to the bantu education he got earlier on in life.

LMFAO, let's also not forget to thank his white ex girlfriend for his newly found " intelligence " grin grin. . .she must have infected him with their genes too grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

notice that all the shots you took are of Nigerian men " In Nigeria".

Hmmm?? that is self explanatory. I don't need to say any more.

grin grin.
Yup! And that changes absolutely nothing ,because they found those European ancestors abroad and they will go back with them to settle in their countries.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

Not to mention Soweto as whole is more loveable than the entire city of Lagos.

Isn't it funny how they brag about growing up in a household where both parents were present yet they are some of the most morally depraved humans on earth? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

grin grin.
Yup! And that changes absolutely nothing ,because they found those European ancestors abroad and they will go back with them to settle in their countries.

grin grin

If you think that will be the ultimate outcome, you no know Naija.

We no dey carry last my dear.

Kpata Kpata na draw!
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Isn't it funny how they brag about growing up in a household where both parents were present yet they are some of the most most morally depraved humans on earth? grin

LMFAO, you mean the slum Soweto that has produced some of the most well respected and recognizable Africans? grin grin grin. You mean that slum that is home to the best paying soccer league in Sub saharan Africa? shocked shocked shocked. No!!!!! grin grin grin .....Bantu education is needed throughout Africa I swear grin grin grin grin.

LMFAO, he always comes up with excuses when I bring this up grin. I told him,it doesn't really matter in most times who brings up the kid ,what matters is what values are instilled in him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Isn't it funny how they brag about growing up in a household where both parents were present yet they are some of the most morally depraved humans on earth? grin

Says the Zulu boy who is still looking for his father.

Growing up with both parents in a home has statistically been proven to positively influence the life of the child.

I am sorry about what Apartheid did to your Family structure. Don't take it out on Nigerians, Ne!
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, you mean the slum Soweto that has produced some of the most well respected and recognizable Africans? grin grin grin. You mean that slum that is home to the best paying soccer league in Sub saharan Africa? shocked shocked shocked. No!!!!! grin grin grin .....Bantu education is needed throughout Africa I swear grin grin grin grin.

LMFAO, he always comes up with excuses when I bring this up grin. I told him,it doesn't really matter in most times who brings up the kid ,what matters is what values are instilled in him.

Statistically speaking, that assertion is quite incorrect.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

If you think that will be the ultimate outcome, you no know Naija.

We no dey carry last my dear.

Kpata Kpata na draw!

LMFAO, all that noise changes nothing my dear. The point still stands ,you go to other countries and romance other men's dumpings grin grin grin. Live with your depraved and inferior reality cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, all that noise changes nothing my dear. The point still stands ,you go to other countries and romance other men's dumpings grin grin grin. Live with your depraved and inferior reality cheesy grin grin grin

Point taken but then again the "end always justifies the means.".
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

Statistically speaking, that assertion is quite incorrect.

Ok.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

Point taken but then again the "end always justifies the means.".

LMFAO,great! grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

Haha that's so sick and embarrassing lol

They see the South African woman as a social status booster for them no matter how whorish that woman may be,and that says a lot about how they value their own women.Trust me,I'm sure the South African man will never come out and brag if he slept with a Nigerian woman grin cheesy ...I know I wouldn't grin

This also reminds me of low self-esteem black men who wife up fat and flabby white women whom the white man himself has rejected and brag about how the flabby white woman is running from the white man's "small diçk" smh

Their obsession with the black man in SA is just downright creepy I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

TIs unfortunate cause the rest of Africa gained independence right about the same time and the ideology at that time was pan Africanism because it was essentially to the survival of Africa on a psychological level.

South Africa missed that boat however the new narrative should be ne0-Afro-economic systems that are integrated and not necessarily pan africanism.

Juju and Eff's ideologies are based on old communist and socialist ideas that were introduced by Che Gueverra and the likes. The ppor boy is trying to adapt it to fit our times. I at least applaud him for his efforts. He is on the right track.

Pan Africanism had very little or nothing to do with you guys gaining independence in the 60s,Your independence was given to you thanks to the US insisting both French and British had to give up colonies to benefit from Marshal Recovery Plan after their economies had been devastated by world war. This was more of a self-serving exercise by the colonisers. I'm not taking anything away from those who actually launched an armed struggle against the Europeans ( in particular in East Africa).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze, TMKsouth, LeSudAfricaine, Transcriber, Morpheus24 - did you see the latest news from Coon-igeria? grin

SA went through apartheid but Nigerians suffered the effects of low self-esteem and house niggarism.
I can't see this reflect on everyday Nigeria bro

I know it's a problem but it's blown out of proportion smiley angry
I rarely see bleached people

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / Hilarious Memes Medical Professionals Can Relate To (Photos) / Chinese Woman's bosom Implant Explodes After 4-hours Game Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.