Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally (13010 Views)

If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by SoludoTV: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Anambra State Governor-Elect, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo Speaks on His Vision to Revive Textile Firms (Akwaete Clothing) In Anambra & Make Innoson Vehicle His Official Car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWyax6ecWJI

https://www.soludo.tv/2022/01/26/ill-promote-made-in-anambra-igbo-products-nationally-and-globally-soludo/

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by BKayy: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
I believe you.
"Why do I believe you?" some people might ask, because you've already started promoting one of our forgotten Igbo dressing (that's it up there) from the primaries to your cabinet appointment.

So I believe you

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by ThEGodFaThEr119: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Way to go, kudos to ndi Anambra and Igbos generally.
We need technocrats in our political and government system and not all these " Baba Sópe" and bullion van criminal's trying to force their way into the presidency so as to loot the nation dry.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cloth and make innoson car is official car? Haba imagine Sanwolu say he will make aso ofi global and Toyota his official car shocked many of you will be wailing up and down.

Alaigbo leaders are taking igbo for granted because igbo refused to ask for their rights, they prefer disturbing another tribe leaders

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Igboid: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Anambra has always been a torchbearer for the Igbo people.
Good one.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by SlayerForever: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ọ ka-ọ dị

3 Likes

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by gwafaeziokwu: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
SlyDev:
Cloth and make innoson car is official car? Haba imagine Sanwolu say he will make aso ofi global and Toyota his official car shocked many of you will be wailing up and down.

Alaigbo leaders are taking igbo for granted because igbo refused to ask for their rights, they prefer disturbing another tribe leaders

So Toyota is Yoruba indigenious car brand? By the way, what is our business with what you do in your enclave. This your busy body should have limit na.

Watch out for Akweze textile soonest. The sun has risen oga. Abi you never get the memo.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by gwafaeziokwu: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Igboid:
Anambra has always been a torchbearer for the Igbo people.
Good one.

Nnaa, I forsee Akwete textile competing with Isiagu in terms of popularity. Charlie Nwamgbafor always put his money where his mouth is. He will cause serious discomfort in the camps of Igbo haters. His pan Igbo world view is inspirational. The man understands the task at hand.

#The Sun has risen.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by gwafaeziokwu: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
BKayy:
I believe you.
"Why do I believe you?" some people might ask, because you've already started promoting one of our forgotten Igbo dressing (that's it up there) from the primaries to your cabinet appointment.

So I believe you

The guy walks his talks, no bullshitting. Akwete people in Abia state should rejoice, the Solution effect will also touch them.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by slivertongue: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good move.

Prof. Talk is cheap. Hope you will work the talk. Praying for the best of tenure

3 Likes

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by helinues: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
All the best sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by anambrang: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Anambra adiba go mma...
Soludo is the Solution!

22 Likes

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by BKayy: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

The guy walks his talks, no bullshitting. Akwete people in Abia state should rejoice, the Solution effect will also touch them.
Sure it will definitely touch Akwete people but Abia indigenes need to free themselves from PDP so that they can also join in the walk of revival in Igboland.
His pan-Igbo views is worth emulating.

Well, hope you know that what he is wearing is not Akwete but one of the many Indigenous Northern Igbo textiles that have been left for ruins since the fall of Old Eastern region.

Igbo textiles doesn't stop with Isiagu and Akwete.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Penguin2: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
BKayy:

Sure it will definitely touch Akwete people but Abia indigenes need to free themselves from PDP so that they can also join in the walk of revival in Igboland.

Well, hope you know that what he is wearing is not Akwete but one of the many Indigenous Northern Igbo textiles that have been left for ruins since the fall of Old Eastern region.

Alex Otti that would have liberated them has left APGA to join APC.

Does Abia APGA still have any popular politician within its fold that can wrestle power from PDP?

Because Abia needs to be saved.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by BKayy: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Alex Otti that would have liberated them has left APGA to join APC.

Does Abia APGA still have any popular politician within its fold that can wrestle power from PDP?

Because Abia needs to be saved.
Nothing is impossible my brother.

Whenever the people of Abia state say "Enough is Enough", "This is our state, it belongs to us", PDP will pack her luggage of lies and deception out of the state.

Everything is in the hands of the people.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by gwafaeziokwu: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
BKayy:

I heard him say it in the video that what he is wearing is from Akwete, Abia, State. What we have in the northern Igbo territories and parts of Anioma is Akwa Ocha ( White clothes).

But that particular pattern and design Soludo is wearing is definitely Akwete.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nice development.
That's what we are talking about.
All the very best to Charles as he take up the mantle of Anambra State.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want @[b][/b],
and we believe that is not too much to ask for.

God bless Anambra State.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Chukwu okike ga akwado gi

Check my signature for affordable and durable wall cornice, window blind, 3D wallpaper, 3D wall panel, Linoleum carpet and curtains.
If you can't find link to my signature please click on my moniker (xcelinteriors) to see my threads

10 Likes

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by bigdammyj: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good one
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Crusadee: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by YorubaKing: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Anything from that side of the country na FAKE! grin

5 Likes

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by deepdeep(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Let the promises start coming in grin

No be today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by YellowMayor(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
SoludoTV:
Anambra State Governor-Elect, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo Speaks on His Vision to Revive Textile Firms (Akwaete Clothing) In Anambra & Make Innoson Vehicle His Official Car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWyax6ecWJI

https://www.soludo.tv/2022/01/26/ill-promote-made-in-anambra-igbo-products-nationally-and-globally-soludo/

We shall see
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by tnerro1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pls make innoson the official vehicle for Anambra State biko, remember you promised to do so

9 Likes

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Exc2000: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
cool

We don't expect anything less than excellence from Charles Soludo

Just like Lagos , Anambra also refuse to be governed by Backward PDP party of wicked looters like Ikpeazu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by YellowMayor(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
tnerro1:
Pls make innoson the official vehicle for Anambra State biko, remember you promised to do so

He already said that

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
No be to make mouth oo..you go fulfill your talks? undecided
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Irupetepete: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
I will
I will
I will
I will
He is beginning to sound like someone who said alot of I will but nevrt will anything

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Hisbah11: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
No go turn to Buhari with this your ''I will''
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by tutudesz: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
BKayy:

2023 is still far away and Soludo performance will be a game changer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths / Niger Delta Militant, John Togo, Allegedly Killed And Buried In The Forest / Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.