Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,676 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (938874 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 3:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Tt4tolu:
Good evening all. I have BSC in banking and finance and over 20 years of experience in the Judiciary system as a court registrar. I will be 43 in December. Please which university and course can I apply for in canada. Thank you in advance

With 20years since your last study, your sure bet is professional progression. But then, you may need to outline your job functions so that those experienced in given such info (Leki) will guide you well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 3:10am On Apr 12, 2022
xxsandyxx:
Please I need help!!!
I want to apply for study visa for my hubby and sowp for me and also apply for visa for my 2 kids
Please help with the steps for registration on the Cic portal and also the link to fill the form.
Also the documents I need to upload

Hello Sandy,

Since your application involves SOWP, you only need to apply using the GCKey. New portal has no room for SOWP, just study and visit visa.

So create account in the GCKey, answer your questionnaire correctly, then all the forms you need will be made available at the end of your questionnaire.

Kindly follow the IRCC website below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gokoyer1401: 3:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Wife is applying for study visa and I will be applying for open work permit too.
Zadaora:
Please what did you go with? Study or Visit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 3:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Filanodivine:

In a nutshell, what I’m trying to ask is if it’s necessary to include my own statement of account too? When I have my elder brother as main sponsor and my in-law as second sponsor.. need answers please

Hello Filanodivine,

Please I would love to have answered you but just needed to get the following questions;

1). How much fund do you have in your own account?

2). Isn't the fund in your brother's account sufficient enough so he can act as your sole Sponsor? Reason is, when you have a conglomerate of first and 3rd party sposnor to sponsor your application and you're saying that you and your brother runs your family business, still he alone can't sponsor you that a 3rd party is coming in to help. This might trigger the VO to believe that the business isn't well established and is in small scale to warrant you to return back to after your studies. I guess you may have quoted in your SOP that after your studies, you're coming back to your family business. But still the same business can't sposnor you that a 3rd party needs to come in. This Just my own thinking though.

3) How supportive has the 3rd party sposnor been previously? Is this in-law your brother's wife? Can you prove his/her relationship to you and how he or she has helped you out before now. When a 3rd party sponsor is involved, you need air tight explanation with proof of his or her involvement in your life. During my time, I used a 3rd party and I know the extent I went to prove that is isn't just a one time thing.

So, I would suggest that your Sponsor send atleast living expenses into your account as sign of commitment, then you submit your SOA as well. But don't hesitate to do a gift deed for the mony sent to you by your sponsor (notarize it)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 3:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Dressmeup:
Good day house
Please I need your contribution, I am an orphan with no siblings and I would like my immediate family(husband and kids) to travel with me on a study visa, how do I prove my family ties
I work at a travel agency and I also have a registered business.
Kindly advise

Hello Dressmeup,

You're actually planning to go with the only family tie you have back home. Is not that is it not possible to get approved if all applied, but would suggest let hubby stay behind, you now apply with baby as you have not extended family (father,mother, siblings) home ties and use hubby as family ties back home.

But also note that home ties isn't just only about family, it includes Job/work ties, investment ties, professional body ties, non governmental/voluntary work ties to your home country etc. So if you're still applying with family, do well to extensively dwell more on other ties you have in your country.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 3:58am On Apr 12, 2022
160485:
I salute everyone oo

To the guru's in the house, una well done

Please am about applying for Visa, I have my transcript and Certificate for first degree but I only have to whom it may concern for my mba. Unfortunately, Assu is on strike and I can't get it now.

Do you think I can proceed with to who it may concern for second degree or I shouldn't even disclose at all for my visa?

Thanks

Hello,

Don't you have your degree certificate of your MBA too? If you do and only left with just the transcript. You can create a subheading as to why apply without MBA transcript. There just explain why MBA details isnt included. Then you can attach the to whom it may concern. My opinion though

Note that we have seen people who even applied without transcript and got approval. With my years in this study route, have noticed comments of VO as regards to rejection of study visa due to poor grade to pursue this study even after school have given such a student visa. But that's mostly indian applicants which can only show that VO's do sometimes check the transcript.

Have it in mind that that IRCC is well aware that Nigerian education is on hold, that many students won't have access to their academic credentials at the moment. But is good to show that you have made efforts in getting it sorted out of which the TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN will now show that you actually have the degree and have concluded and passed it.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mirakylie: 4:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Please Gurus this is what my GCnotes says... please help me to interpret it

Taking the applicants plan of studies into account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be reasonable expense.

The source of funds is poorly documented and there is no evidence provided showing how financial sponsor/PA came to accumulate savings. Taking the applicants purpose of visit into account, the applicants does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed visit would be a reasonable expense. The applicant has not satisfied me that they have sufficient economic stability, which may affect their departure from CDA, I am not satisfied that the PA has sufficient funds to support themselves (tuition, living expenses, transportation etc) given the proposed length of stay without working in CDA.

Based on the documents provided by the PA/Sponsor, I am not satisfied that the PA will have a sufficient inflow of funds for studies or a reasonable source of income to support the proof of funds that was provided

I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that:

The client is single, mobile is not well established and has no dependents

Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay

For this reasons above, I have refused this application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 160485(f): 4:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Ketima:

Hello,

Don't you have your degree certificate of your MBA too? If you do and only left with just the transcript. You can create a subheading as to why apply without MBA transcript. There just explain why MBA details isnt included. Then you can attach the to whom it may concern. My opinion though

Note that we have seen people who even applied without transcript and got approval. With my years in this study route, have noticed comments of VO as regards to rejection of study visa due to poor grade to pursue this study even after school have given such a student visa. But that's mostly indian applicants which can only show that VO's do sometimes check the transcript.

Have it in mind that that IRCC is well aware that Nigerian education is on hold, that many students won't have access to their academic credentials at the moment. But is good to show that you have made efforts in getting it sorted out of which the TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN will now show that you actually have the degree and have concluded and passed it.

All the best.

Thanks so much for your response.
I dont have my MBa certificate too.���

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by simplysam007: 5:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Phatkayconcept:

1m can be a lump sum depending on flow of money in your account. If your history of credit and debit is 10k, 2k, 20k, then 1m is a lump sum. But if your transaction history is filled with 300k,670k, 800k, then 1m is not a lump sum.

Juat type naira to cad on Google and use a live currency exchange. Then you can Refrence the conversion with date in your sop

God bless you…thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by simplysam007: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2022
God bless you my brother…thank you

Ketima:

1m can be tagged a lump sum if such account never got such deposits in that past (before) and all of a sudden, million hits the account. But if the account is used to receiving and sending such, then it isn't a lump sum. Nevertheless, do well to explain extensively any large sum deposit in your account with proof of source.

For the IRCC conversion rate, you may have to use oando currency converter. It same with IRCC conversion rate or little above. Is better you calculate with higher conversion rate than with what IRCC uses at the point you want to submit your application. Reason is that by the time IRCC assigns your file to a VO, the rate might change upward and may affect your POF as well.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Akexstinger(m): 6:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Mirakylie:

Taking the applicants plan of studies into account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be reasonable expense.

The source of funds is poorly documented and there is no evidence provided showing how financial sponsor/PA came to accumulate savings. Taking the applicants purpose of visit into account, the applicants does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed visit would be a reasonable expense. The applicant has not satisfied me that they have sufficient economic stability, which may affect their departure from CDA, I am not satisfied that the PA has sufficient funds to support themselves (tuition, living expenses, transportation etc) given the proposed length of stay without working in CDA.

Based on the documents provided by the PA/Sponsor, I am not satisfied that the PA will have a sufficient inflow of funds for studies or a reasonable source of income to support the proof of funds that was provided

I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that:

Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay

Na wa ! The VO de vex … Chai

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tonnymexx: 6:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Hello gurus, centennial college has just offer me admission for 2 years program. I apply last week and I got offer letter pending I paid for 2,650CAD tuition fees deposits before I receive my letter of acceptance.

So what advice will you give me for next thing to do? Am thinking if I should apply for Cambrian college 1 year program or I should just continue with Centennial college?

Ketima:

What more advice you need? Don't you like the school? Or do you have your main target (school) that you're waiting for their admission?

Centennial college is a nice School. So the choice is yours if funding isn't an issue. Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbimbolaOO: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Hello Everyone. I just got my GCMS notes for my old application (Please see attached). I paid 10K GIC and first semester fees. I actually had lump sums in my account that I did not explain (novice at the time).

For the new application I submitted, I paid a full-year fee of 16K + GIC 10K. Now I have 4M left in my account with a closing of 6M. I also worded my SOP showing prospects of my course back home with an LOE explaining my previous lumpsum. I hope this is sufficient.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2022
AbimbolaOO:
Hello Everyone. I just got my GCMS notes for my old application (Please see attached). I paid 10K GIC and first semester fees. I actually had lump sums in my account that I did not explain (novice at the time).

For the new application I submitted, I paid a full-year fee of 16K + GIC 10K. Now I have 4M left in my account with a closing of 6M. I also worded my SOP showing prospects of my course back home with an LOE explaining my previous lumpsum. I hope this is sufficient.

Yes you're good to go. You have done the needful. Guess your course is 1 year?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Filanodivine(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Ketima:

Hello Filanodivine,

Please I would love to have answered you but just needed to get the following questions;

1). How much fund do you have in your own account?

2). Isn't the fund in your brother's account sufficient enough so he can act as your sole Sponsor? Reason is, when you have a conglomerate of first and 3rd party sposnor to sponsor your application and you're saying that you and your brother runs your family business, still he alone can't sponsor you that a 3rd party is coming in to help. This might trigger the VO to believe that the business isn't well established and is in small scale to warrant you to return back to after your studies. I guess you may have quoted in your SOP that after your studies, you're coming back to your family business. But still the same business can't sposnor you that a 3rd party needs to come in. This Just my own thinking though.

3) How supportive has the 3rd party sposnor been previously? Is this in-law your brother's wife? Can you prove his/her relationship to you and how he or she has helped you out before now. When a 3rd party sponsor is involved, you need air tight explanation with proof of his or her involvement in your life. During my time, I used a 3rd party and I know the extent I went to prove that is isn't just a one time thing.

So, I would suggest that your Sponsor send atleast living expenses into your account as sign of commitment, then you submit your SOA as well. But don't hesitate to do a gift deed for the mony sent to you by your sponsor (notarize it)

Okay thanks for your insight, my account has inflows of money as I do my own little business, I barely have a huge available balance but the turnover monthly is over 5/6million but then I can get an available balance of 1.5m when printing the SOA..
Secondly, the business me and my brother handles isn’t so big but it’s also home ties.. so I’m just confused.., the in-law family is like interested in the move and giving their backing for me to go ahead and pursue the degree but not like really they’re sponsoring me.., the bank wrote a recommendation letter attaché with the SOA…to be honest the business incomes and our family properties are enough to take me for the 2 years..the in-laws account is more like an addition.. for real I don’t know how to put it.., I have pictures of me and the in-law parents (the owners of their company) and their ID card…what do you advise I do cus i am at the verge of submission.. thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Proffessorr: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2022
snowlordng:
Please what's the meaning of the first paragraph does it mean that I have to look for the agent before applying for admission

The Institution will provide details of the ‘designated’ Agent.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Easy. It's another way of saying that They do not believe you own the money you tendered as your POF. show verifiable proof your earned this money and you'll be fine. You can also show commitments by paying full tuition and buying GIC to demonstrate your genuineness as a student. It's a very simple.
Mirakylie:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2022
I'm assuming you're going for a one year program right? If so you're good to go.
AbimbolaOO:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2022
Mirakylie:

Taking the applicants plan of studies into account, 1st concern) the documentation provided in support of the applicant financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be reasonable expense.

2nd concern) The source of funds is poorly documented and there is no evidence provided showing how financial sponsor/PA came to accumulate savings. [/b]Taking the applicants purpose of visit into account, [b]3rd concern) the applicants does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed visit would be a reasonable expense. [/b]The applicant has not satisfied me that they have sufficient economic stability, which may affect their departure from CDA, [b]4th concern) I am not satisfied that the PA has sufficient funds to support themselves (tuition, living expenses, transportation etc) given the proposed length of stay without working in CDA.

Based on the documents provided by the PA/Sponsor, 5th concern) I am not satisfied that the PA will have a sufficient inflow of funds for studies or a reasonable source of income to support the proof of funds that was provided

6th concern)The client is single, mobile is not well established and has no dependents

Hello Mirakylie,

Sorry for your refusal. Now is obvious that your SOP was more of story telling than addressing various subheadings of an SOP. Because is obvious your PURPOSE OF STUDY to PROOF OF FUND to WHY THE COURSE to FAMILY and SOCIO-ECONOMIC TIES to FUTURE GOALS were not properly written as such, it was easy for the VO who may be angry at that moment to use vex to reject you with all these reasons. Lol

1st concern. The VO pointed that the funds would not be sufficient for your program duration. Now I ask, how many year(s) is your study and who is your sponsor and total amount shown in account?

2nd concern. Source of fund wasn't documented. I guess maybe your funds was full of lumpsum deposits as there is no pathway of inflows that amounted to such ending/closing balance as at printing. Again did you intentionally not submit some vital SOA so as the VO won't see how the funds came about? Applicants are always adviced to avoid lumpsum, but if lumpsums must occur, please do well to explain them and attach proof.

3rd concern. Is the course you're going for an academic or professional progression or change of career path? Or are you going for course below what you already have? Either of them, you have to explain extensively why it, which now forms the purpose of study and how the course will help you as regards to career development.

4th concern. The VO had to even break it down into tuition, living expenses and transportation. This means that your fund isn't sufficient at all. So this boils down to how much you showed as if you did make any commitments by paying Tuition (deposit or a year) payment.

5th concern. This is still about POF. You really need to work on it. Guess here in where I ask if an agent did your application for you? And as they usually do, will just drop a huge lumpsum in an account and use it as POF?

6th concern. The icing. You're single, so you have every chance of staying back. Mobile means as a single person, you don't have family commitment that will likely bring you back and most obviously, not well established. Here I ask, as you're single without family ties, what socio- economic ties you have to Nigeria? Things like Investments, shares, assets, ties to organizational body, religious body etc.

Thanks God for the GCMS note, now you have an extensive work to do in tackling all these points. It is easy. All you need is be truthful, explain all source of fund, show commitment to study, show the relevance of the course to your future goals. Link them. Prove that you have ties back home that after the studies, you're coming back. Do your work deligently and approval shall knock on your doorstep.

Wishing you the best.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Ketima:

All you need is be truthful, explain all source of fund, show commitment to study, show the relevance of the course to your future goals. Link them. Prove that you have ties back home that after the studies, you're coming back. Do your work deligently and approval shall knock on your doorstep.

Wishing you the best.

You did a great job, breaking everything down!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Monday - 1 PPR
Tuesday - Can we have like 5 e joor.? Make una come drop your PPR updates ooh.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Adebamfem: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Please my cards (visa and master card) are not working for Canada application fee, please how can I make the payment from
Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mirakylie: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Ketima:

Hello Mirakylie,

Sorry for your refusal. Now is obvious that your SOP was more of story telling than addressing various subheadings of an SOP. Because is obvious your PURPOSE OF STUDY to PROOF OF FUND to WHY THE COURSE to FAMILY and SOCIO-ECONOMIC TIES to FUTURE GOALS were not properly written as such, it was easy for the VO who may be angry at that moment to use vex to reject you with all these reasons. Lol

1st concern. The VO pointed that the funds would not be sufficient for your program duration. Now I ask, how many year(s) is your study and who is your sponsor and total amount shown in account?

2nd concern. Source of fund wasn't documented. I guess maybe your funds was full of lumpsum deposits as there is no pathway of inflows that amounted to such ending/closing balance as at printing. Again did you intentionally not submit some vital SOA so as the VO won't see how the funds came about? Applicants are always adviced to avoid lumpsum, but if lumpsums must occur, please do well to explain them and attach proof.

3rd concern. Is the course you're going for an academic or professional progression or change of career path? Or are you going for course below what you already have? Either of them, you have to explain extensively why it, which now forms the purpose of study and how the course will help you as regards to career development.

4th concern. The VO had to even break it down into tuition, living expenses and transportation. This means that your fund isn't sufficient at all. So this boils down to how much you showed as if you did make any commitments by paying Tuition (deposit or a year) payment.

5th concern. This is still about POF. You really need to work on it. Guess here in where I ask if an agent did your application for you? And as they usually do, will just drop a huge lumpsum in an account and use it as POF?

6th concern. The icing. You're single, so you have every chance of staying back. Mobile means as a single person, you don't have family commitment that will likely bring you back and most obviously, not well established. Here I ask, as you're single without family ties, what socio- economic ties you have to Nigeria? Things like Investments, shares, assets, ties to organizational body, religious body etc.

Thanks God for the GCMS note, now you have an extensive work to do in tackling all these points. It is easy. All you need is be truthful, explain all source of fund, show commitment to study, show the relevance of the course to your future goals. Link them. Prove that you have ties back home that after the studies, you're coming back. Do your work deligently and approval shall knock on your doorstep.

Wishing you the best.

thank you very much
I used an agent for the application and it church that’s sponsoring me, the agent didn’t talk about my family, he said the family ties is not necessary and funny enough this is the second time I am applying, it really hurting... I will apply again myself but I will take my time to do the 3rd application

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Mirakylie:
thank you very much
I used an agent for the application and it church that’s sponsoring me, the agent didn’t talk about my family, he said the family ties is not necessary and funny enough this is the second time I am applying, it really hurting... I will apply again myself but I will take my time to do the 3rd application

All these agents of Hell

Sorry about ur refusal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Predator188: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Mirakylie:

The program you want to study in Canada is not related to your current employment this also damaged your employment/economic situation in home country..and/or
There is no indication or benefits of the program to study and job prospects after completion why this program would be a reasonable expenses was not satisfied..

Your employment situation in home country did not satisfied VO that you will leave CDA:canada at the end of your visit as VO claimed not stable..

The VO stated that you are single and not married this is not an issue...the issue is that you have no strong economic ties to home country to satisfy the VO..
That is stable employment and income or family that depends on you for support that can create incentives to return to home country ..the family ties in your country of origin did not satisfy the VO

I think you used funds parking in the application..in that the money was just sitting at the bank without reasonable inflow of cash from the account and some expenses..now it questions the sources of the funds...how about the money is it from business or paid employment you did not provide documents to back it up..
That the money will not be sufficient and available for funding the program...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Good morning my people, please what do you suggest I can do:
I applied August, didn’t get anything till February, then the ordered for my gcms note and started sending emails and webforms, a day after I ordered for gcms, medical request came, that was February 25th, couldn’t get a slot at qlife till March 10th, my medicals was sent by 22nd of march and has been passed, my gcms note came and have already passed eligibility, info sharing completed, meaning I’ve passed all stage, but it’s been 2 weeks since I passed medicals and ppr never drop
My resumption date is May 9, and I’m supposed to resume like a week earlier for documentation....I have deferred my admission once, I’m just worried ehn, the wait is draining me

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Halyshia:
I applied August, didn’t get anything till February, then the ordered for my gcms note and started sending emails and webforms, a day after I ordered for gcms, medical request came, that was February 25th, couldn’t get a slot at qlife till March 10th, my medicals was sent by 22nd of march and has been passed, my gcms note came and have already passed eligibility, info sharing completed, meaning I’ve passed all stage, but it’s been 2 weeks since I passed medicals and ppr never drop
My resumption date is May 9, and I’m supposed to resume like a week earlier for documentation....I have deferred my admission once, I’m just worried ehn, the wait is draining me

Please, bombard them with emails every single hour. You've passed every single thing already, PPR must drop so that you can resume this may... If Nairobi is handling your application, then focus on Nairobi, Abuja and Lagos office.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Halyshia:

Don't worry ma'am
You have passed the hard stage already
They will send you the ppr mails. It's just about when.

Send them mails about what you just said here so they can assess your situation and send you your ppr mails.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2022
buckyfof:

Don't worry ma'am
You have passed the hard stage already
They will send you the ppr mails. It's just about when.

Send them mails about what you just said here so they can assess your situation and send you your ppr mails.
okay, thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Toceen2022:

Please, bombard them with emails every single hour. You've passed every single thing already, PPR must drop so that you can resume this may... If Nairobi is handling your application, then focus on Nairobi, Abuja and Lagos office.
yes, it’s Nairobi.... thanks, I’ve been sending emails and webform but no response yet

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbimbolaOO: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2022
My course is 2 years. Second semester, second year is coop and I don't have to pay school fees. (Lambton college)
Ketima:

Yes you're good to go. You have done the needful. Guess your course is 1 year?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JESUSSON1: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Which course did U apply in Centennial College?
tonnymexx:
Hello gurus, centennial college has just offer me admission for 2 years program. I apply last week and I got offer letter pending I paid for 2,650CAD tuition fees deposits before I receive my letter of acceptance.

So what advice will you give me for next thing to do? Am thinking if I should apply for Cambrian college 1 year program or I should just continue with Centennial college?

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (920)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.