Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (930416 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hello Roffy3

You didn't make mention of your age if it will be advisable to go for a B.Sc... But if you know you are already of age, I will advise you should be patient and get your 1st degree and apply for a Post graduate degree after your graduation.. It will be easy for you going through this route..

But if you think you have stories and explanation to cover up for the past 4 years of your life, then u can go ahead with others advise of you doing another B.Sc. in Canada..

Peace

Roffy3:
Greetings to the Gurus, Please I like you to put my through on the student visa, I’m in my 400level but strike is not making things work out for me. What would you like me to do? Would you advise me to go for diploma or any other alternative Please let me know, help a sister 
Will look forward to hearing from you. @makano @lekiboboe @justmellow @ominni @frankrobon1 @scott99tish @Anon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ayatunde:
Hello everyone, please I need help with visa application fee.

1. How much is it in naira? ( I'm paying 335CAD for myself and a child).
2. Which bank can I pay through?
3. Can I use naira account?

Note: I'm using the new portal.

Please help me ooo, great people.
Thank you

I paid same earlier this month but i paid 385 not 335. It was 182,875.

Visa application is 150CAD each so 300 for you 2.
Then Biometrics is 85CAD so 385. How come yours is 335?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
You can start your application and submit if the receipt isn't ready prior to the time you will submit.

Once your receipt is ready after you would have submitted, you can send it via Webform or Mails to IRCC..

But personally, I prefer applicants submit their tuition receipts with their application..

Peace

cincolaze:
Also I'd like to know if u can start my application though I'm still waiting on the receipt for my tuition deposit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Anthony6098:
Pls any body in the house who have applied to this university before pls.

Yes I will be attending fall 2022 by God's grace.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anthony6098: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pls can we chat on Whatsapp 08139476098 or obakunleanthony8@gmail.com pls I will really need some info to work with.
Sand4love:

Yes I will be attending fall 2022 by God's grace.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
You will have to book appointment sir..

Even if you are the owner of the clinic..

Peace
Teezkid:
If IRCC asks you for medicals, can you just go to Qlife to do it without booking any appointments?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Anthony6098:
Pls can we chat on Whatsapp 08139476098 or obakunleanthony8@gmail.com pls I will really need some info to work with.

Sure.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anthony6098: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Will be expecting a message from you .thank you very much
Sand4love:

Sure.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayatunde: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Thanks for your response. Maybe my eyes were seeing double ni o. I thought I saw 100CAD FOR THE CHILD somewhere. Thanks again.
CharitoJames:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
It's now worse sadly.
DHL delivered since Monday, VFS Lagos just sent a mail with tracking. Meaning they held it for 5 days and did nothing.

Your application, tracking ID No....... is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos Office, on Fri Apr 29 2022 for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at:

Regards,

VFS Global

CentennialGuy:

Notorious is an understatement sef. The first week of VFS Lagos receiving the Passport can be almost complete silence. The action starts in the second week when they send it to VFS Abuja. Between VFS Abuja and IRCC, it's about two working days to and from movement for the Passport and then back to Lagos. Then another 3 to 4 days silence.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BellefilleOma: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pls i need answers Asap...i noticed a mistake on my covid19 first dose batch number just now, what is written on the book is different from what you see when u scan the Barcode.
Pls what do i do ,I had my vaccine in Port Harcourt but am in Lagos now there's no way to go back to PH? Am filling in my details for the ArriveCan.
Should I use a correction fluid to input the right batch no? Will it be a problem if I change it to the correct batch no?

Pls help a sister
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Johnwisdom1032:
Please my uncle is my sponsor and there is 20m in his account. I already have statements of account and affidavit of sponsorship. What I want to ask is do I need to ask for his pay slip since its a personal saving account and do I need his ID card? Please what do can I ask him to give to me... I'm going for undergraduate

Yes, submit the payslips if it is available to show his income together with an employment letter and if self-employed, provide proof of business registration.
Yes, provide his work ID.
Let him pay the tuition fee/deposit from his account and ensure you have a significant amount in your account if you are working.
He can include his landed property documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Use the previous medical report; they will advise you to go for another medical if required.
Naheem4real:
Hello everyone, I am a second time applicant and in my first application using the old portal, my medical was updated. So, I recently applied using the new portal and all my data has been transferred to the new application except medical (which is expiring in the next 3 months). Am I to book a new medical appointment or upload the e medical via web form I used in the old portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HazeeyzaH(f): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
CharitoJames:

Ah... i applied with my 3 years old toddler... amount paid was 150 cad and 85 cad for only me...is something wrong?? Kindly assist

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
that bad

Nikky6:

People are getting pprs they aren’t just posting their timeline it on this platform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tupalo(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ebukawilson13 Hello guys,
I hope everyone is good.

Please this is the fourth week since i applied for admission to the College of the North Atlantic still no response.

Please what am i supposed to do?

[quote author=Tupalo post=112387094]Ebukawilson13 Hello guys,
I hope everyone is good.

Please this is the fourth week since i applied for admission to the College of the North Atlantic still no response.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tupalo(f): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Wow! This is the first time I will come across someone that put in for this College, actually I'm also intending on putting in for their Admission too but my transcript is not yet ready.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tupalo(f): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ebukawilson13:
Hello guys,
I hope everyone is good.

Wow! This is the first time I will come across someone that put in for this College, actually I'm also intending on putting in for their Admission too but my transcript is not yet ready.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Finian1: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
I have been confused over a couple of weeks now on how to navigate around any issue.
I have been on intensive search for a Canadian college that offers two years Pgd in Marine navigation management technology but quite unfortunately the school have such program for one year advanced diploma.
Secondly I saw another related program in same school and same campus (Nscc straite campus), Marine Navigation Technology for three years diploma (two years for studies while one year is for co-op).
Gurus in the house please what would you advise me do? @Makano, Frankrobbn1, Lekiboboe, Omiinii and others who has been in this confined space before.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hevbi: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
hevbi:
Goodafternoon house .please can someone help with a good SOP to enable me properly prepare my own..please ..its kinda urgent.thanks

Pleaseee...anyone in the house that can help.am waiting ooo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Candibar(f): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good Evening House,
Please I need some advice on the Canada Student Visa.... I am considering applying for a master's degree. I am 36years old with a family (My husband and Two kids). I am clueless on how to go about it... and I need guidance please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AKANLE2: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hello House,

(1) Can someone please help me with detailed list of documents for spousal open work permit and study permit for kids and their appropriate categories for upload.

(2) and Can I use the same GCKEY I used for my study permit to apply for my spouse SOWP and study permit for my kids?

Please I need help.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chinny90: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
You need to first gain admission into any school of your choosing in Canada as you would require your LOA to apply for visa.
Candibar:
Good Evening House,
Please I need some advice on the Canada Student Visa.... I am considering applying for a master's degree. I am 36years old with a family (My husband and Two kids). I am clueless on how to go about it... and I need guidance please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EuniqueBabe: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hello everyone and apologies this is coming at this time. To be honest, it is typing the list of documents that was making me lazy. But I'd be an ungrateful person if I dont.

1st application- gckey
Upfront medical - 15th sept 2021
Application- 30th Oct 2021
Biometrics - 31st oct 2021
Biometrics passed- 1st November 2021
Medical passed - 21st March 2022
Eligibility started - 25th March
PPR/BVL - 5th April
Sent passport - 7th April
Final decision - 19th April
LOI - 20th April
Collected passport- 28th April

Documents submitted;

Letter of Acceptance
1. Letter of Acceptance for supply chain 1 year
2. Tuition Payment Receipt for 1 semester
3. IELTS Result
4. MBA Certificate and transcript
5 NYSC Certificate
6. BSc Certificate and transcript
7. WAEC Certificate
8. Certificate courses
9. Resume

Proof of Fund
1. MBS
2. Tuition receipt
3. Bank debit
4. Employment letters
5. Payslips from current
6. Staff ID
7. Tax Card
8. Pension - Statement of Account
9. Internship letter
10. NYSC Certificate
11. Transfer from my Accounts
12. Creditor’s cheque with supporting documents
13. Landed property documents
14. 2 Car documents

Client Information
1. Statement of Purpose
2. e-Medical sheet
3. Family pictures
4. Birth Certificate
5. Middle Name change Affidavit
6. Certificate of Origin
7. National Identification
8. Police Clearance Report
9. Pension Statement of Account
10. Leadership proofs via certificates and pictures.
11. Trainings
12. Driver’s License
13. Previous Visas and Stamps
14. Volunteer/NGO– via certificates, awards and pictures

Thank you to those that's always keeping the thread active not like we the silent readers association. Lol.

Good night!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
1.)Graduate Diploma in marine studies (fisheries resource management)
Memorial University of Newfoundland, Newfoundland and Labrador

2.)Graduate Diploma in Ocean Technology
Memorial University of Newfoundland, Newfoundland and Labrador

3.)Master of Marine Management
Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia

As per you're looking for Graduate programs. Go through the course description and determine if these courses are in alignment to what you're looking for. Other gurus like lekki could help you with the search too.

Goodluck. God bless.
Finian1:
I have been confused over a couple of weeks now on how to navigate around any issue.
I have been on intensive search for a Canadian college that offers two years Pgd in Marine navigation management technology but quite unfortunately the school have such program for one year advanced diploma.
Secondly I saw another related program in same school and same campus (Nscc straite campus), Marine Navigation Technology for three years diploma (two years for studies while one year is for co-op).
Gurus in the house please what would you advise me do? @Makano, Frankrobbn1, Lekiboboe, Omiinii and others who has been in this confined space before.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Emperorkel111: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
JapaSTUDY:

Good evening sir. I've applied to Algonquin College but I got a mail that it requires an upper division.

And Conestoga college requires a passport number.

I think you can get it with a lower division, I got an admission in GBM for a graduate certificate in same Algonquin.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations
EuniqueBabe:
Hello everyone and apologies this is coming at this time. To be honest, it is typing the list of documents that was making me lazy. But I'd be an ungrateful person if I dont.

1st application- gckey
Upfront medical - 15th sept 2021
Application- 30th Oct 2021
Biometrics - 31st oct 2021
Biometrics passed- 1st November 2021
Medical passed - 21st March 2022
Eligibility started - 25th March
PPR/BVL - 5th April
Sent passport - 7th April
Final decision - 19th April
LOI - 20th April
Collected passport- 28th April
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennykentipsy: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Hi everyone

I have a question regarding statement of account for proof of fund. Can the one generated online be used to apply or it has to come from https://www.visa-mybankstatement.com/?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 12:37am On Apr 30, 2022
HazeeyzaH:

Ah... i applied with my 3 years old toddler... amount paid was 150 cad and 85 cad for only me...is something wrong?? Kindly assist

Wow... when filling the form did you say you won’t be paying for your toddler? Or you won’t be paying for your application? Because they asked and you are to choose either yes or no. Or is it a case where toddlers are not to pay for application? Maybe because i paid for a 10year old. But kindly confirm to be sure
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lolobukkie(f): 3:45am On Apr 30, 2022
Hi senior gurus in the house,I am indeed happy to see this thread
Please I need advice on PhD scholarship In Canada
I have Masters in analytical chemistry and work experience as a research chemist / Quality contr chemist with 2pain companies in Nigeria,though not presently working but my husband does
Can anyone help with any available fully funded PhD program in Canada that's still open for application
Thanks everyone
@ frankrobbn1
@ scholarmonde
And other experts please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lolobukkie(f): 3:46am On Apr 30, 2022
lolobukkie:
Hi senior gurus in the house,I am indeed happy to see this thread
Please I need advice on PhD scholarship In Canada
I have Masters in analytical chemistry and work experience as a research chemist / Quality contr chemist with 2pain companies in Nigeria,though not presently working but my husband does
Can anyone help with any available fully funded PhD program in Canada that's still open for application
Thanks everyone
@ frankrobbn1
@ scholarmonde
And other experts please

Paint company I mean
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HazeeyzaH(f): 4:40am On Apr 30, 2022
CharitoJames:

Wow... when filling the form did you say you won’t be paying for your toddler? Or you won’t be paying for your application? Because they asked and you are to choose either yes or no. Or is it a case where toddlers are not to pay for application? Maybe because i paid for a 10year old. But kindly confirm to be sure
I just checked my application summary.. i wasnt asked if i would be paying for my child but i was asked if the child would be accompanying me which i clicked yes. New portal application though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (920)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.