Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908251 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Isyma(m): 2:17am On Jul 28, 2022
IamTheJ:
Honorable Nairalanders,

I have finally confirmed It's not a dream; it's real. It's PPR!!!!

Got a email notification from IRCC around 9:30 am on June 27 to check my mail for a message. Without delay and with my inner eyes raised to, and fixed on, he who lives in the highest heavens, I logged in to my portal. I scrolled up slowly as I didn't want to rush it. I saw "You have 2 messages" on my dashboard, my shaky heart was strengthened a bit because, from what I have noticed from people's posts on Nairaland, PPR often comes with it's twin brother, BVL. Yet I continued scrolling up in slow motion; lo and behold, it was PPR and its twin brother. Then I glanced at the "Final decision" section and saw "Your application was approved...". Guys! Only heaven could say how large my heart dilated in joy.

I needed to take the whole day to be sure I wasn't seeing a vision or having a daydream, and share with families and friends.

Further below you'll find my timeline. But before that, it may interest you to know that my application is quite unusual. And since I joined Nairaland, I haven't seen any one similar.

To give you an idea:

1) FIRST TIME APPLICANT

2) DID EVERYTHING MYSELF WITHOUT MUCH PRIOR KNOWLEDGE (submitted my application just about amonth after joining Nairaland)

3) 38 years old with very little or no secular work experience (there's a reason for that, though). Single, but not searching yet. lol!

4) Currently not working (though was doing an online course that is not even related to my prospective program - Philosophy)

5) As a logical follow-up of no.4, NO FINANCIAL/PERSONAL ASSETS declared ( there's a reason, though). Didn't submit any personal Bank statement; just my sponsor's. (People are refused visa on the basis of lack of financial/personal assets. But I got approval even without any; what God cannot do does not exist).

6) SPONSORED BY A MATERNAL UNCLE (Mum's immediate younger brother) living and working in the US as a medical doctor. (Third-party sponsored applications get up to 95 - 98% refusal; practically all approvals I've seen on Nairaland are either self-sponsored, spouse-sponsored, parent-sponsored). But I got approval; God too strong o. When he opens the door, no one can close it.

As you can see, what we call "red flags" abound. Plus a plethora of other imperfections i noticed in my application after I had submitted, as I got more enlightened following people's inputs on Nairaland. In fact, when I read people's refusal reasons and the watertightness of approved applications, I felt there was no need to keep deceiving myself. I never gave up trusting in God, though. Tell me, then, why we can't call this a miracle from the Most High.

TIMELINE

- Application Submitted - MAY 11

- Biometrics - MAY 12 ( Lagos)

- Upfront medicals done - MAY 9 ( didn't submit the information sheet with the application)

- Upfront medicals updated - JUNE 22 (after
sending the information sheet via webforms and emails to Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja, and London around mmid-June)

- Eligibility Started same JUNE 22

- PPR and BVL - JULY 27

Total duration of my application is therefore 10 WEEKS and 2 DAYS.

I'll come back to share the DOCUMENTS Submitted (They are not that much).

Some unanswered questions on this thread will find responses with my case.

If you no Sabi pray and trust in God, begin now de learn am. If you no believe sey miracle still dey happen, you don see am now. lol!

KINDLY NOTE, HOWEVER: each person's case is unique. I tailored my LOE and I believe honesty pays. Know your case and present a tailor-made application. No complications.

Going to UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA. Someone told me amusingly that uOttawa visa applications are never turned down. lol! (Don't take this seriously, please). Na only God fit do the magic!

To be honest, I carry everyone here in my prayers. The Lord who did it for me will do it for each and everyone of you here trusting in Him. Rest assured of that. Thank you all for all your contributions on this thread. You'll surely smile soon, starting with the Fall session candidates because their case is more urgent. It'll surely end in praise!

I hope this encourages someone.

Thank you! Thank you!! And Thank you!!!

Amen... congrats

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Isyma(m): 2:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Officialksolo:
Good morning guys,

Please I would like to confirm how many days does it take to process Form A through stanbic.

Thanks.

2 to 3 months currently, I'm a living witness
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hanzat: 2:30am On Jul 28, 2022
You might not see the rain, or the wind, but your barn shall be filled with plenty!
Your PPR is here, Congratulations in advance.
Don't worry��
flower1019078:
IT IS SO!!!
ME I NO UNDERSTAND AGAIN. FOR UP I SEE APPLICANT MAY 7TH THAT RECEIVED PPR TODAY BUT SEE ME MAY 9TH APPLICANT ELIGLIBILITY NO EVEN START SEF

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MotolaniBolaji: 2:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Good Morning everyone, so far from my research I’ve seen that my sponsor (my maternal Uncle) needs to proof this documentations

1.His Employment letter/business registration certificate
2. Birth certificate for proof of relationship.
3. Bank statements
4. Promotion letters
5. His payslips
6. Passport bio data Page.
7. Affidavit of sponsorship or sponsorship letter
8.my moms birth certificate to show they are indeed related.

Please am I leaving anything out??

Ps: we don’t have any picture together and he is covering but my living cost and Tuition fee.

Also if I’ve paid 50% of total tuition, do I still need to add the total cost of tuition to the proof of fund?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SamuelOgunniyi: 4:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations.. I'm next in Jesus name. I receive my approval today in Jesus name.

Dorisdili:
Hi everyone,

My study visa just got approved but I am not sure how to send my passport to VAC. Can someone please verify if VAC currently accept in-person submission or I have to send it via courier. If I am sending via courier which courier service is ideal to use, and what address do I put on the parcel.

Also, I did my biometric in Abuja VAC, is it mandatory to send my passport to the same VAC office I did my biometric or can I send to Lagos VAC?

I am asking because I would be flying from Lagos and it might be easier to just submit at Lagos VAC.

I appreciate if someone can help answer my questions. Thank you so much.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Innit2022: 5:12am On Jul 28, 2022
May 2nd here. Eligibility started since May 12 but no news here. God has already granted us our PPR put your mind at rest.
flower1019078:
IT IS SO!!!
ME I NO UNDERSTAND AGAIN. FOR UP I SEE APPLICANT MAY 7TH THAT RECEIVED PPR TODAY BUT SEE ME MAY 9TH APPLICANT ELIGLIBILITY NO EVEN START SEF

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SamuelOgunniyi: 5:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations. I'm next in line in Jesus name.

GodwinBC:
Firstly, let me start by giving all thanks and glory to God almighty, because He is the one that has made this possible.

There’s a saying that “to whom much is given, much is expected”. I want to thank every single person on this thread. It is your contributions and information I gathered from here that I used to process my application myself. Also, this thread saved me from depression especially hafeez…anytime I feel depressed, I just read your posts and have a good laugh.
TIMELINE
First Application (GC Key):
App Submitted: 26/04/2021
Upfront medicals: 24/02/2021
Medical Updated: 29/04/2021
NSE request: 07/05/2021
Refusal: 22/07/2021

Second Application (New Portal):
App Submitted: 03/03/2022
Eligibility: 30/05/2022
Medical Request: 31/05/2022
Medicals done: 16/06/2022
Medicals Updated: 24/06/2022
BVL/PPR: 27/07/2022

Documents Submitted:
CLIENT INFORMATION SECTION:
Letter of Explanation
Statement of Purpose
COVID-19 Vaccination verification
Police Clearance Certificate
Curriculum Vitea
Picture of Academic Award

FAMILY TIES:
Family Picture/ Family’s Birth Certificates
Parent’s Sworn Affidavit of Return
Picture with My Dogs
Picture With Fiancée
Church’s Reference Letter
Allotment of Shares Certificate
State Of Origin Certificate

ECONOMIC TIES:
Proof of Land Assets
Proof of Vehicles Ownership and Logistics Business
Pictures Of My vehicles
Employer’s Introduction Letter
Picture From Work
Pension Fund Certificate
Logistics Business Certificate of Affiliation
Job Vacancies Advertisement

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE SECTION:
Letter of Acceptance
BSC Degree
Transcript
Pearson Test of English (PTE) Score
West African Examination Council (WAEC) Certificate
Statement of Result
National Population Commission Service Certificate
National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Certificate
Church (MFM) Award Certificate

PROOF OF FUNDS SECTION:
PERSONAL FINANCES:
Letter of Explanation

Brother's Letter of Sponsorship
Parents Sworn Letter of Support/Affidavit of Return
Deed of Gift from Father for Living Expense
Tuition Receipt/ Telex Copy
Brother’s Statement of Account
Personal Statement of Account/ Reference Letter
Personal US Dollar Domiciliary Account Statement/ Reference Letter
Fixed Deposit Certificate/ Reference Letter
Proof of Land Assets
Pension Fund Certificate
Employment Letter
Employer’s Introduction Letter/ Statement of Service
Staff Identity Card
Brother’s Letter of Employment
Brother’s Work Identity Card/ National Identity Card/ Birth Certificate
Father's Business Certificate of Incorporation
Tax Clearance Certificate
Proof/ Evidence of Sale of Vehicle to fund Domiciliary Account
Proof/ Evidence of Past Sponsorship from brother
Certificate of Affiliation for Logistics Business
Proof/ Evidence of Payment from Logistics Company Affiliated To

I want to specially appreciate Frank and khosen who read my SOP in my first application and said it was very good. I also want to appreciate Lilianna who gave me the idea to book accommodation in Canada without paying to add to my documents even though I Dey vex then say I submit before her and she got the fastest approval then. Finally, I want to appreciate jeff5gold whose word of encouragement especially to people like myself wey no get money say it’s possible to work there and get money to pay your tuition because I no go lie people make it seem like if you don’t have money forget Canada. It’s a lie!!! Apply with faith. God go do am. Just package your application well.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SamuelOgunniyi: 5:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations Sir.

IamTheJ:
Honorable Nairalanders,

Got a email notification from IRCC around 9:30 am on June 27 to check my mail for a message. Without delay and with my inner eyes raised to, and fixed on, he who lives in the highest heavens, I logged in to my portal. I scrolled up slowly as I didn't want to rush it. I saw "You have 2 messages" on my dashboard, my shaky heart was strengthened a bit because, from what I have noticed from people's posts on Nairaland, PPR often comes with it's twin brother, BVL. Yet I continued scrolling up in slow motion; lo and behold, it was PPR and its twin brother. Then I glanced at the "Final decision" section and saw "Your application was approved...". Guys! Only heaven could say how large my heart dilated in joy.

I needed to take the whole day to be sure I wasn't seeing a vision or having a daydream, and share with families and friends.

Further below you'll find my timeline. But before that, it may interest you to know that my application is quite unusual. And since I joined Nairaland, I haven't seen any one similar.

To give you an idea:

1) FIRST TIME APPLICANT

2) DID EVERYTHING MYSELF WITHOUT MUCH PRIOR KNOWLEDGE (submitted my application just about amonth after joining Nairaland)

3) 38 years old with very little or no secular work experience (there's a reason for that, though). Single, but not searching yet. lol!

4) Currently not working (though was doing an online course that is not even related to my prospective program - Philosophy)

5) As a logical follow-up of no.4, NO FINANCIAL/PERSONAL ASSETS declared ( there's a reason, though). Didn't submit any personal Bank statement; just my sponsor's. (People are refused visa on the basis of lack of financial/personal assets. But I got approval even without any; what God cannot do does not exist).

6) SPONSORED BY A MATERNAL UNCLE (Mum's immediate younger brother) living and working in the US as a medical doctor. (Third-party sponsored applications get up to 95 - 98% refusal; practically all approvals I've seen on Nairaland are either self-sponsored, spouse-sponsored, parent-sponsored). But I got approval; God too strong o. When he opens the door, no one can close it.

As you can see, what we call "red flags" abound. Plus a plethora of other imperfections i noticed in my application after I had submitted, as I got more enlightened following people's inputs on Nairaland. In fact, when I read people's refusal reasons and the watertightness of approved applications, I felt there was no need to keep deceiving myself. I never gave up trusting in God, though. Tell me, then, why we can't call this a miracle from the Most High.

TIMELINE

- Upfront medicals done - MAY 9 ( didn't submit the information sheet with the application)

sending the information sheet via webforms and emails to Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja, and London around mmid-June)

- PPR and BVL - JULY 27

If you no Sabi pray and trust in God, begin now de learn am. If you no believe sey miracle still dey happen, you don see am now. lol!

KINDLY NOTE, HOWEVER: each person's case is unique. I tailored my LOE and I believe honesty pays. Know your case and present a tailor-made application. No complications.

Going to UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA. Someone told me amusingly that uOttawa visa applications are never turned down. lol! (Don't take this seriously, please). Na only God fit do the magic!

To be honest, I carry everyone here in my prayers. The Lord who did it for me will do it for each and everyone of you here trusting in Him. Rest assured of that. Thank you all for all your contributions on this thread. You'll surely smile soon, starting with the Fall session candidates because their case is more urgent. It'll surely end in praise!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2022
IamTheJ:
Honorable Nairalanders,

How happy I'm for you!!! The beautiful you described your anxiousness and joy, it is uplifting.
I wish you more joy and happiness.

To give you an idea:

1) FIRST TIME APPLICANT

TIMELINE

- PPR and BVL - JULY 27

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Isyma(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2022
tolupe1:

Not my portion in Jesus name. �

What God can not do does not exist.

I have seen plenty applications where PPR was obtained within a month.

So it can happen and it WILL happen.
Your faith shaa see you through

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by RothimyZ(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Isyma:

Wow, congratulations, I'm fanshawe too... just submitted this July, I have fanshawe new students that are set to travel group incase you want to join

Yes pls. Thank you. I will like to join. Can you pls send me the invite?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omorocky: 6:29am On Jul 28, 2022
House please I need clarity, do I still need Covid-19 test result when I'm Vaccinated to travel ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Realteeyee123(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=daezy22 post=115144822]For Georgian college (payment through flywire with form A)

https://payment.flywire.com/pay/payment

Input your country and the amount you want to pay then click next

Select the first option which says “ International Bank Transfer in Canadian Dollars (CAD)”

Fill in the necessary details, submit and save your invoice.

Use the invoice to process your form A payment.

Every information you need is there!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Realteeyee123(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2022
daezy22:
For Georgian college (payment through flywire with form A)

https://payment.flywire.com/pay/payment

Input your country and the amount you want to pay then click next

Select the first option which says “ International Bank Transfer in Canadian Dollars (CAD)”

Fill in the necessary details, submit and save your invoice.

Use the invoice to process your form A payment.

Every information you need is there!

God immensely bless you I'm so so happy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2022
GodwinBC:
Firstly, let me start by giving all thanks and glory to God almighty, because He is the one that has made this possible.

There’s a saying that “to whom much is given, much is expected”. I want to thank every single person on this thread. It is your contributions and information I gathered from here that I used to process my application myself. Also, this thread saved me from depression especially hafeez…anytime I feel depressed, I just read your posts and have a good laugh.
TIMELINE
First Application (GC Key):
App Submitted: 26/04/2021
Upfront medicals: 24/02/2021
Medical Updated: 29/04/2021
NSE request: 07/05/2021
Refusal: 22/07/2021

Second Application (New Portal):
App Submitted: 03/03/2022
Eligibility: 30/05/2022
Medical Request: 31/05/2022
Medicals done: 16/06/2022
Medicals Updated: 24/06/2022
BVL/PPR: 27/07/2022

Documents Submitted:
CLIENT INFORMATION SECTION:
Letter of Explanation
Statement of Purpose
COVID-19 Vaccination verification
Police Clearance Certificate
Curriculum Vitea
Picture of Academic Award

FAMILY TIES:
Family Picture/ Family’s Birth Certificates
Parent’s Sworn Affidavit of Return
Picture with My Dogs
Picture With Fiancée
Church’s Reference Letter
State Of Origin Certificate

ECONOMIC TIES:
Proof of Land Assets
Pictures Of My vehicles
Employer’s Introduction Letter
Picture From Work
Pension Fund Certificate
Logistics Business Certificate of Affiliation
Job Vacancies Advertisement

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE SECTION:
Letter of Acceptance
BSC Degree
Transcript
Pearson Test of English (PTE) Score
West African Examination Council (WAEC) Certificate
Statement of Result
National Population Commission Service Certificate
National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Certificate
Church (MFM) Award Certificate

PROOF OF FUNDS SECTION:
PERSONAL FINANCES:
Letter of Explanation

Brother's Letter of Sponsorship
Parents Sworn Letter of Support/Affidavit of Return
Deed of Gift from Father for Living Expense
Tuition Receipt/ Telex Copy
Brother’s Statement of Account
Personal Statement of Account/ Reference Letter
Personal US Dollar Domiciliary Account Statement/ Reference Letter
Fixed Deposit Certificate/ Reference Letter
Proof of Land Assets
Pension Fund Certificate
Employment Letter
Employer’s Introduction Letter/ Statement of Service
Staff Identity Card
Brother’s Letter of Employment
Brother’s Work Identity Card/ National Identity Card/ Birth Certificate
Father's Business Certificate of Incorporation
Tax Clearance Certificate
Proof/ Evidence of Sale of Vehicle to fund Domiciliary Account
Proof/ Evidence of Past Sponsorship from brother
Certificate of Affiliation for Logistics Business
Proof/ Evidence of Payment from Logistics Company Affiliated To

I want to specially appreciate Frank and khosen who read my SOP in my first application and said it was very good. I also want to appreciate Lilianna who gave me the idea to book accommodation in Canada without paying to add to my documents even though I Dey vex then say I submit before her and she got the fastest approval then. Finally, I want to appreciate jeff5gold whose word of encouragement especially to people like myself wey no get money say it’s possible to work there and get money to pay your tuition because I no go lie people make it seem like if you don’t have money forget Canada. It’s a lie!!! Apply with faith. God go do am. Just package your application well.

Well deserved congratulations to you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2022
IamTheJ:
Honorable Nairalanders,

To give you an idea:

1) FIRST TIME APPLICANT

TIMELINE

- PPR and BVL - JULY 27

Wow, this is a testimony indeed .

Congratulations is in order.

I tap into your grace.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ola76421: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Yes, i did. Just print out the receipt to show proof of payment.

unnot21:

Did you later do the transfer? I am wondering if it's possible?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiidiamond: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2022
pls send a mail to diamondviolet755@gmail.com

GloriaBekee:
thank you for the response,,, please what’s the 1st thing I should do to start the school application

And I have 3 kids and my hubby, I wants all of us for the movement,,, how will I go about it??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by junbi(f): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2022
makano:
The deadline to do your Medical examination is stated in your Medical request Letter..

So let the Clinic know you have a deadline to meet to do your Medical examinations, cos I wanna assume they take Medical Request applicants as priority over Upfront Medical applicants..

Peace

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by junbi(f): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2022
Ola76421:
Don't wait till the 16th. You can go there early in the morning tomorrow with your request letter from Ircc. They will attend to you.

I’m gonna do this
Thank you
CharitoJames:

I think you should call them... you shouldn’t wait till 16th. Call and tell them or walk in there and get a closer date
I will
Thank you
ontime22:
Every Morning especially on Monday at 9am, check Qlife website to see if you can see available slots. Someone posted this suggestion here and I tried it and it worked for me. When you check, get your debit card ready so that you can book once you see a date.

Thank you
I will
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Annidenobeh: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2022
junbi:

@makano
@Lekiboboe
When did you submit your application please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2022
IamTheJ:
Honorable Nairalanders,

To give you an idea:

1) FIRST TIME APPLICANT

TIMELINE

- PPR and BVL - JULY 27

Glory!!! Congratulations... it is my time and my turn

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by junbi(f): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Annidenobeh:

When did you submit your application please

Hmm
This month makes it a year
My case is peculiar

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2022
It is my time and my turn( this mountain must be removed) what i am afraid of will not happen!! It is finally my time, it is finally my turn! Thus says the Lord...What God cannot do does not exist.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by IamTheJ: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Sure, my dear. E don do am already; waiting for the day of revelation. Soon.

Mercyfoundme05:

Congratulations bro…..May Canada favor you….

That miracle working God wey run your matter complete, go run my own too. EMI LO KAN SE!

Wha God cannot do does not exist!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Shayo5: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Go to IOM or Qlife with the request they will attend to you.

junbi:
Heeeellppppppppp
Hi guys please I just got request for medicals
Lost hope and didn’t expect this after countless webforms
2nd time applicant

No space to book an appointment
What do I do now cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

IamTheJ:
Honorable Nairalanders,

To give you an idea:

1) FIRST TIME APPLICANT (NEW PORTAL)

4) Currently not working (though was doing an online course that is not even related to my prospective program - Master's in Philosophy)

TIMELINE

- PPR and BVL - JULY 27

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kiari: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2022
IamTheJ:
Honorable Nairalanders,

To give you an idea:

1) FIRST TIME APPLICANT (NEW PORTAL)

4) Currently not working (though was doing an online course that is not even related to my prospective program - Master's in Philosophy)

TIMELINE

- PPR and BVL - JULY 27

I congratulate you, I share in your joy, My Testimony is next in Jesus name.... Your Story really encouraged me, Thank you....
Go and prosper

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by xcllaxix(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Isyma:

Wow, congratulations, I'm fanshawe too... just submitted this July, I have fanshawe new students that are set to travel group incase you want to join
Hi..been looking for anyone with access to a Fanshawe group..Apllied in May..Would love to be involved.. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by IamTheJ: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2022
Hey MotolaniBolaji,

My application just got approved and I've shared my timeline. Exactly like your case, I'm also sponsored by maternal uncle in the US.

I didn't include 2 & 8, 4, 5 & 6. Though at a point I got worried i should have included 6.

I think 2 & 8 are okay as a proof of relationship. So go ahead and include them. I didn't have them that's why I didn't include them. But I sketched a maternal family tree (with passport sized photos) to show our relationship. In fact family tree was all included as proof of relationship. I don't have any pictures with him because we rarely see each other life.

Regarding no. 8, I included both. Affidavit of sponsorship must be NOTARIZED there in the US. He didn't notarize the Letter of Sponsorship/Reference Letter; he only signed it.

I included his 6 months Statement of account counting backwards from the month preceding my application month.

Then ensure that his account is fat enough to take care of your stay in Canada and his family, if he has wife and children.

In his Affidavit of sponsorship and Reference Letter, your uncle must indicate all his dependents (specifically wife and children). What helped my case also was that my uncle indicated his dependents, but made it clear that the wife was also a practicing physician there in the US and the children are attending school with no fees. So that means he's practically spending almost nothing on their education, which gave me an advantage.

However, I'll advise you to pray and follow your instinct. Include everything your mind tells you can boost your chances. Please let everything you include be genuine and verifiable because IRCC can go any length to verify your documents.

It'll end in praise!

MotolaniBolaji:
Good Morning everyone, so far from my research I’ve seen that my sponsor (my maternal Uncle) needs to proof this documentations

1.His Employment letter/business registration certificate
2. Birth certificate for proof of relationship.
3. Bank statements
4. Promotion letters
5. His payslips
6. Passport bio data Page.
7. Affidavit of sponsorship or sponsorship letter
8.my moms birth certificate to show they are indeed related.

Please am I leaving anything out??

Ps: we don’t have any picture together and he is covering but my living cost and Tuition fee.

Also if I’ve paid 50% of total tuition, do I still need to add the total cost of tuition to the proof of fund?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.