Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907634 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by IamTheJ: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thanks, Adeyinka. I applied through the NEW PORTAL.

adeyinkaadetunj:
Congratulations, do you apply through old portal GCkey or new Portal?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by greeners222(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
IOM ikeja or Qlife VI.. To get a close date is not easy. If you are in lagos don't stress yourself going to IOM ikeja they would give you weeks date. Wait till Monday when it's 9AM browse on Qlife website dont forget 9AM on Monday get your atm ready. You might be lucky to get a closer date of a week. Don't just go to any hospital it's only 2 medical centre that were approved for CiC medical examinational which is IOM ikeja and Qlife VI. Goodluck

Ilovemom:
Hello good morning everyone , i had a medical last august and IRCC just sent me a medical request again today , can i send the one with me or i have to do another one? If yes - please which hospital can allow me to have a fast medicals.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good Afternoon,

Has anyone successfully done upkeep using the CBN Form A? What is the process required and what documents does one need to have? Any clarification will be greatly appreciated.

Your kind response on this will be well appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gracehayford1: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello every one, I’m trying to book biometrics online but I’m not getting the OTP, I even tried via email it’s not working. Pls advice further on what to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Riababe: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jehovah has done it for my husband. It's PPR!

God has used @ShowYoung for us.

Details later!

41 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bowale007(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
softalliance:
Hello guys, please I need information on how to get cheap accommodation in brandon, I am flying in August and I need to make reservations now.
Let chat please, going to Brandon also. I sent u PM
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teebabe2806: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gracehayford1:
Hello every one, I’m trying to book biometrics online but I’m not getting the OTP, I even tried via email it’s not working. Pls advice further on what to do

You’re not the only one ooo, even me too.
Anyone with answer please help us!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teebabe2806: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Riababe:

Details later!

Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pean06: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations….. I am next in line in Jesus name Amen

Riababe:

Details later!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
chuksinfotech:

You really don't seem to understand what @Hafeez6948 was saying. If you do, you won't make this statement.

Just brief about my story

I started my studies online in September 2020 due to Covid-19 and in the same month applied for my Study Permit. I was denied the permit due to insufficiency of funds, but due to resilience continued my studies till date.

After putting together some funds and getting funding opportunities, I reapplied for the study permit the second time on the 30th of October, 2021 and since then I have not received any official feedback.

It is more than 8 months now, I have written to IRCC several times and it has always been the generic mail response. Last month I applied for Global Case Management System (GCMS) Notes and it states, "Based on the LOA, funds, and documents provided, PA appears to be a BF student."

Which means I am a bonafide Student, but till now I have not gotten my approval.

I have been praying, fasting, joining NSPPD prayer sessions, and enlisted pastors and colleagues to pray along with me for funding and approval. I have doubted God, broken, depressed, and at a point beer no dey even high me because prayers wasn't calming my mind down.

Nothing on this earth made any sense any longer. I was fighting everyone at work above all can you fight God?

I have still gone back to him, I am now 28 days into my fast and Saturday it would be nine (9) months since I reapplied for my Study permit.

So if it is about your faith in God IRCC would shake it, and make you doubt God. @Hafeez6948 is simply stating bitter truth. I had the option of heading to US and Australia even for PhD and I refused and choose Canada. See am nah, I am now going back and seeking for same admissions I ignored for the almighty Canada.

Omo you no go understand the feeling, we are all in this journey differently. I don't want to start stating the personal details of what I have lost cos I fixated my mind on Canada

Cheers and lets encourage one another on this journey it is not easy. The rich ones are not on nairaland nah calls them dey put

We have both sorted ourselves out and we understand each other. Thanks and please you can’t tell me about my faith in God... we all have our stories and you haven’t heard mine yet so don’t be too sure what you are facing is more than mine because i tell you... you can’t face what i am facing but i will only tell the story when my PPR comes.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Phorlly43: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Guys my friend PPR just drop o, how do we submit passport

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ay08020407288(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thread Part 21 by Phorlly43: 3:55pm

Congrats may the land of Canada favor u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Riababe:

Details later!

Jehovah always come through for his servant. He never fail.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Horlar4th(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello House please I need help filling my Candaian study permit application
1. Under the cost of my study
My acceptance letter states the following
Estimated Tuition fee for this course (Based on two terms of a full course load) CAD $18,100
While another states
Annual living expenses will be about CAD$11,500 (plus tuition, health insurance, books and supplies)
So which is Tuition and which is room and board?. Don't want to input wrong information.
Also funds available for my stay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Phorlly43:

Congratulations to your friend
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kuty1992: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hi everyone! I'm new to nairaland.
A friend of mine wants to do his masters degree in Canada. His CGPA is 2.84.
Pls, who knows any cheap universities in Ontario where he can do Construction management.
If there are not Universities in Ontario, then, other provinces will be appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance for you contribution.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kuty1992: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hi ppr hopefuls!
Pls, masters degree in Mechanical engineering is best in which universities? Cheaper options in Ontario are needed.
Thanks a bunch for your assistance!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bowale007(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Enyinne:
Canadian dollar 480 and usa dollar 670
How can I get the CAD please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jvas: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Frankrobbn1:

The results will be transmitted electronically to IRCC once you submit a copy of the E-medical slip along side your application or via webform.

It will end in praise

Thanks for your kind gesture here. Please your website is not working, kindly give me your email address �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
kuty1992:
Hi everyone! I'm new to nairaland.
A friend of mine wants to do his masters degree in Canada. His CGPA is 2.84.
Pls, who knows any cheap universities in Ontario where he can do Construction management.
If there are not Universities in Ontario, then, other provinces will be appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance for you contribution.

With that CGPA (2.84), I don't think he can get admission for masters in Canada. He can look at Colleges. The cheapest I know is NBCC.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Priceless25: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hi, who has been able to order for their Gcms notes lately? My card keeps getting declined
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MamaBams: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
CaptSolitude:
Hello everyone,

Any person travelling to Windsor, Fall 2022, let's connect.

Let's connect please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Riababe:

Details later!

Congratulations, may Canada favour you in Jesus name. I am next to testify to the glory of God

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Phorlly43:

Congratulations, may Canada favour you in Jesus name, my PPR is next in Jesus name.
I shall testify. Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Do another one. I used Q-life when they requested for another medicals after almost a year of the previous one.

Ilovemom:
Hello good morning everyone , i had a medical last august and IRCC just sent me a medical request again today , can i send the one with me or i have to do another one? If yes - please which hospital can allow me to have a fast medicals.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nnemak(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations
Riababe:

Details later!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Comfyski(f): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ppp1p:

Hello did you later got your letter of acceptance and how long did it take to receive it. My nephew has also been waiting for acceptance letter for the past 22 days after paying tuition deposit to Ontario technology college. He has called several times they told him they will send it each time he call or send mail

My sister is in the same shoe, she paid the tuition deposit but Centennial hasn't given the acceptance letter, its being a week. Sent email and nothing. I'm beginning to not like the school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chemgeek6(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations, I am next to testify
Dorisdili:
Hi everyone,

My study visa just got approved but I am not sure how to send my passport to VAC. Can someone please verify if VAC currently accept in-person submission or I have to send it via courier. If I am sending via courier which courier service is ideal to use, and what address do I put on the parcel.

Also, I did my biometric in Abuja VAC, is it mandatory to send my passport to the same VAC office I did my biometric or can I send to Lagos VAC?

I am asking because I would be flying from Lagos and it might be easier to just submit at Lagos VAC.

I appreciate if someone can help answer my questions. Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nnemak(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good evening,
Though I have tried to read as much as possible, but still need help.
Spouse got admission and we have now confirmed seat. We are gathering data and building SOP. Plan is for us all to go at once. Kids are above 9yrs

Please What is the next stage?
What visa type should we apply for kids and me?
How soon should we start as we hope to get SOWP before leaving Nigeria.
What type of medical and can we go ahead and do upfront medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Filanodivine(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Leyemoshood:
It's good to be back here to assist people since I got my visa last year. School and work choke for Canada. Anyone coming to British Columbia soon?

I’m coming to kamloops, BC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chemgeek6(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
May they remember us November2021 applicant in Jesus name.
pumpernickle:
saw a ghost update today. November 2021 applicant hmmm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Check well bro..

1 CAD is now N540..

Update yourself..

Peace

Enyinne:
Canadian dollar 480 and usa dollar 670

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.