Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me (1093 Views)

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by toyini1234(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2022
My brother went to get fuel some twenty to thirty minutes ago.

We were all seated inside when I had to go do something outside the house.

I saw this bike man waiting outside the compound. I asked what he wanted and he said he was looking for a passenger he carried.

He described and it turned out to be my brother.

Without waiting to hear what else he had to say, I walked back in to ask my brother if he didn't pay the bike man his complete money.

Lil bro said he did.

Then I asked my brother to come and meet the bike man to explain himself. It could be possible that there was a mixup somewhere.

On sighting my brother, the bike man said he was the one he was looking for. Didn't he take a yellow keg to the filling station? Bro said he did.

Okay, why are you looking for my brother?

He said, my brother, overpaid him and didn't wait to collect his change. Turned out my brother paid him #200 as against #100.

Bikeman said there was no way he could take his change away as the money wasn't his.

He had to trace my brother from the bus stop where he had dropped him down to our house.

And he stood outside the compound for quite a while waiting for someone to come out.

Omo. I just stared at him as if he had fallen from heaven. I had no idea some people could still be this honest o�

Call it a little act or yada yada. But e touch me, aiiswearrr

There are still honest people out there, howbeit rare�

8 Likes

Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by Totilopussylick(m): 12:56am On Jan 27, 2022
But I hope you allowed him to go with the change as in paying him for his kindness

Or did you still collect the change

If you collected the change, i hope you will be able to stand and defend your family when he comes back as bandits with he's member.

He may be up to something else pretending to be a good citizenshocked shocked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by Mastakija(m): 1:51am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
But I hope you allowed him to go with the change as in paying him for his kindness

If you collected the change, i hope you will be able to stand and defend your family when he comes back as bandits with he's member.

u ehn

Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by DispatcherLagos: 1:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Aboki no know say "time na money" 100 naira is far lesser than 30 minutes (if you convert time to money). I think you should have added 900 naira to him. That's the worth of his time and stress

1 Like

Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:58am On Jan 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Aboki no know say "time na money" 100 naira is far lesser than 30 minutes (if you convert time to money). I think you should have added 900 naira to him. That's the worth of his time and stress

By now you should be in dangote category,because all your time were converted to money

4 Likes

Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by SpaceAngel: 5:31am On Jan 27, 2022
Worked in the northern part of Nigeria like 25 years ago and I noticed how honest they could be over there.
Straight forward too.

4 Likes

Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by bimbax: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Sadly (for some), that's an inherent xter in most (not all) hausa artisans.
Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by symbianDON(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Quite touching!

1 Like

Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by Kreamie(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2022
Hausas are the most down to earth people you’d ever meet. Forget the radicalized ones, most of them have Fulani blood in them.

Pure Hausas are down to earth.

2 Likes

Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by Adebaba1(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Omo honest people still exist in Nigeria despite the poor economy

2 Likes

Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by shortIGBOman: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

What is this one saying. You think say na, na everyone dey reason negative like you?

2 Likes

Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by Elsueno: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Aboki no know say "time na money" 100 naira is far lesser than 30 minutes (if you convert time to money)

Honesty & integrity are more valuable than money......This life is but a dream, be a good person in order to have an enjoyable eternity.

Also, if a person ain't destined to be rich, no amount of time or even immortality go change that wink
Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by DispatcherLagos: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Elsueno:

Honesty & integrity are more valuable than money......This life is but a dream, be a good person in order to have an enjoyable eternity.

Also, if a person ain't destined to be rich, no amount of time or even immortality go change that wink
in as much as I partially agree with your first paragraph, but I totally disagree with your second paragraph. I am one of the persons who believe that God is not partial and as such can destiny anyone to be poor. What we become in life most times is a function of our decision, preparedness and chance (luck as some people call it)
Re: This Hausa Bike Man Just Surprised Me by laivwire(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2022
toyini1234:

My brother went to get fuel some twenty to thirty minutes ago.

We were all seated inside when I had to go do something outside the house.

I saw this bike man waiting outside the compound. I asked what he wanted and he said he was looking for a passenger he carried.

He described and it turned out to be my brother.

Without waiting to hear what else he had to say, I walked back in to ask my brother if he didn't pay the bike man his complete money.

Lil bro said he did.

Then I asked my brother to come and meet the bike man to explain himself. It could be possible that there was a mixup somewhere.

On sighting my brother, the bike man said he was the one he was looking for. Didn't he take a yellow keg to the filling station? Bro said he did.

Okay, why are you looking for my brother?

He said, my brother, overpaid him and didn't wait to collect his change. Turned out my brother paid him #200 as against #100.

Bikeman said there was no way he could take his change away as the money wasn't his.

He had to trace my brother from the bus stop where he had dropped him down to our house.

And he stood outside the compound for quite a while waiting for someone to come out.

Omo. I just stared at him as if he had fallen from heaven. I had no idea some people could still be this honest o�

Call it a little act or yada yada. But e touch me, aiiswearrr

There are still honest people out there, howbeit rare�
I think your move wasn't safe. What if the man had other negative intentions. You should confirm who he is looking for and why before you get the person.

Lots of stab cases and violence these days especially from the folks up north.

(1) (Reply)

Camry For Sale 850k Net. Chilling Ac. Portharcourt 08163157823 / Honda Wahala / Difference Between AMG And Non-amg Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.