Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy (10768 Views)

Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by macaranta(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Gadafii:
How do mods allow that manna guy posts such long and nonsense comments without making any sense, they should help us be deleting such comments, cos some of us have to scroll for several seconds away from his chain of disjointed comment before we get to sensible ones

I tire.. Always posting unreasonably long posts.

On the topic, as bad as what the Kyari guy must have been alleged to have committed, I don't think the US should just order his extradition as tho we are a subset of their country. We are sovereign and the crime is at best corruption not fraud( seeing that the people said Hushpuppi paid him to arrest someone) that's not grounds for extradition as its not terrorism or a crime against the US state.

1 Like

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by Gadafii: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2022
macaranta:

I tire.. Always posting unreasonably long posts.

On the topic, as bad as what the Kyari guy must have been alleged to have committed, I don't think the US should just order his extradition as tho we are a subset of their country. We are sovereign and the crime is at best corruption not fraud( seeing that the people said Hushpuppi paid him to arrest someone) that's not grounds for extradition as its not terrorism or a crime against the US state.
the US ordered the extradition of other smaller Yahoo boys and the federal govr didn't blink an eye before handing them over, the FBI on several occasions worked with EFCC and the NPF to raid homes of alleged fraudsters, there was no issue, so why is the kyari case different, why did we suddenly discover that there is a law concerning extradition

Kyari is fulani and the system is protecting him, that's all.

If he was Igbo or fulani you think he wouldn't have been bundled out donkey years ago?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by CUMIN: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2022
Because a news of how hush puppies will be sentence in February came out....they had to rejig the news to show that they are investigating

2 Likes

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by okorogodwin4(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Your problem is your small mind, the crime was committed in Nigeria, why should he be extradited? anytime you have your Biafra you can do that
yes but the money they stole came. From abroad

1 Like

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by everythinggirly(f): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2022
They should keep deceiving themselves. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by odysey: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2022
inoki247:
lol when you people are done deceiving ursef let us know....

That the evidence produced on Abba Kyari was not enough to convict him despite the fact that they have established a prima facie case against him. But the facts cannot convict him in the court of law.

Buh this fact can convict a Yahoo boy with 100 dollars...

I thought they buried this matter? What are they trying to do?
Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by ellizy(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Your problem is your small mind, the crime was committed in Nigeria, why should he be extradited? anytime you have your Biafra you can do that
Hello Mr big mind…
The crime was committed in Nigeria as you said but does the money belongs to Nigeria?
Was the crime discovered in Nigeria?
If Nigerian government really wants to put an end to fraudulent act, I notable person should be set as scapegoat….
US is not inviting DCP Abba to jail him but for questioning and proper investigation since the Nigeria government has shown poor level of cross examination

2 Likes

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by snoopz: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2022
See this country, they're never Swift when it comes to tackling the corruption case of their own... Since when we Don dey on this kyari issue, hushpuppi don talk us attorney don talk am, I don't know what they're investigating
All I know is kyari nofit enter US, because na prison straight

2 Likes

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by Ogbodavies(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2022
u
Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by IamANigerianMan: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2022
ellizy:

Hello Mr big mind…
The crime was committed in Nigeria as you said but does the money belongs to Nigeria?
Was the crime discovered in Nigeria?
If Nigerian government really wants to put an end to fraudulent act, I notable person should be set as scapegoat….
US is not inviting DCP Abba to jail him but for questioning and proper investigation since the Nigeria government has shown poor level of cross examination
Nonsensical, your PUSH HIM DOWN syndrome in DNA is your problem, he did not commit crime with him, he bribed him from the said money to arrest one CHIBUIZOR , what has this has to do with extradition, I am not saying our law should not take it cause... RUBISH , FBI should go and die , Nigeria is a sovereign nation, anytime your Biafra has her independence, extradite your citizens to America for prosecution..
Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by candygist: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2022
adecz:

HushKyari❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️

Abeg, make FBI dem leave our
Super cop alone.

Why dem never catch tRump wey
plan coup❓ Na third world country
dem dey get harrd-on for..☹️

Nonsense❗️❗️❌❌

No be una wan be third world country for ever ?
Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by seunayantokun(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Now they're set to set him free. After all, he's one of them.

1 Like

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by chriscrosss(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Lollll..since wen, how long..if is common man, DSS will be knocking , efcc will be trending, police will be smiling..just watch how this politicians killed this country.. I cry for Nigeria.. A country that protects criminal with level..corrupt country.. Shame on you all..

1 Like

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by luizpippo(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2022
Gadafii:
the US ordered the extradition of other smaller Yahoo boys and the federal govr didn't blink an eye before handing them over, the FBI on several occasions worked with EFCC and the NPF to raid homes of alleged fraudsters, there was no issue, so why is the kyari case different, why did we suddenly discover that there is a law concerning extradition

Kyari is fulani and the system is protecting him, that's all.

If he was Igbo or fulani you think he wouldn't have been bundled out donkey years ago?

Better person.

2 Likes

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by President2001(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2022
May be when Ramon complete his jail term Npf will complete there investigation into Kyari case very useless organization

1 Like

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by ellizy(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Nonsensical, your PUSH HIM DOWN syndrome in DNA is your problem, he did not commit crime with him, he bribed him from the said money to arrest one CHIBUIZOR , what has this has to do with extradition, I am not saying our law should not take it cause... RUBISH , FBI should go and die , Nigeria is a sovereign nation, anytime your Biafra has her independence, extradite your citizens to America for prosecution..
He should go explain himself to where he his been accused and be free from guilt that’s all….
I don’t know why on earth you’ll bring tribe into this for God sake…. Our image is been tarnish up there day after day.

1 Like

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by Kirkman: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Gadafii:
How do mods allow that manna guy posts such long and nonsense comments without making any sense, they should help us be deleting such comments, cos some of us have to scroll for several seconds away from his chain of disjointed comment before we get to sensible ones
Just report the post and move on to reading other sensible comments.
Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by Way4orward: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Politics.

Is it difficult to investigate him? If they can't, I think the US are ready to help out
Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by frog12: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
convict him of what? is he in a court? the AGF dey indirectly say, no evidence against ABBA KYARI grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by Tetrahedron: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin grin many legacies of buhari anti corruption drive
Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by Victerica(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Gadafii:

I thought, I was the only one that has been observing this.

1 Like

Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by calcal: 1:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Gten:
You weren't asked to convict him, extradite him to the US simple. People wey sabi work dey there.

If the zoo extradites him, he is going to jail, no Yekini will save him.
Re: PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy by ellizy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Where did you keep your sense? How has tribal issues comes in here??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sagay: Political Appointees Can Resign One Month To Presidential Election / Edo State PDP Primary's Update: Ogbeide Ihama step down / Senate Wants Public Officers To Operate Foreign Accounts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.