Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession (7912 Views)

UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by bobbybrown007: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2022
They will still favor their master, they will do what EJ did
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by greatness77: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
There is nothing like Biafra or Yoruba nation

Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both criminals used by politicians to deceive the people

Nigeria is one body and will never be seperated by anyone
Unity beggar hahahaha, remember two things will happen its either your useless nigzooria give us referendum we seperate peacefully and u will go and hang yourself or we go to war and u will be drafted into d zoo soldiers and u become organic manure in BIAFRA Land while fighting for expired country
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2022
You have to release Nnamdi kanu to confirm your claims.
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by Justiceleague1: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2022
NGpatriot:

Says a deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs grin
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by Emergingnation(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
[s]Spits.

You people's situation is hopeless.

Such unabashed illiterates. undecided[/s]
Says Low self esteem stunts, who is apparently suffering from protracted case mental illness..

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by maxzzo1(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmmmm I see so let try referendum and see if is true....
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by desiredhome: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both criminals used by politicians to deceive the people

This is the truth......
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by ishiamu(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
Spits.

Such unabashed illiterates. undecided

When you don't know what to say you hang on to being an English professor... This benue scum... Quit jumping and sharing igbo related comment... Don't let hatred murder you....
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by franchasng: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
Where do you Igbos learn your English language? School, home, shop, or street?

One common thing amongst you lot seem to be your inability to speak proper English. It's appalling.
You that have not crossed any Nigerian border is talking about speaking good English, wonders shall never end, it is well oh grin
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by ma373733(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

Your girls are the cheapest in black Africa. Rochas even fixed their bride price at 10k max.

The average igbo girl is worth less than a used Tecno Battery.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2012/08/17/imo-state-parliament-fix-common-bride-price-indigenes/%3famp=1

The kind of hate I'm seeing here in nairaland is overwhelming cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by sameks08(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2022
ass licker why not ask your pay masters to grant the request and allow us conduct referendum ewu Gambia
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by Allsouls: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Only a fool & fulani ass lickers like Obiozor can make such comment.
Street by street random sampling alone is enough to tell you the answer, they why is he & Buhari afraid of Referendum.
On Referendum no going back, they won't have peace until we're giving Referendum date.
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by heniford2: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Super super Ohia na ezi Ndi ezi
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by ajumma(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2022
FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
The traitors above
i hope you are listening now

"A fly that does not heed advice follows the corpse to the grave"
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by ajumma(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2022
IpobAntidote:
What you don't mean it....
Slowly they will abandon that delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey in the zoo cage and even claim that he was working for Fulanis and Buhari. Just wait and see

CC
FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
The delude traitors above are you reading this?
you can NEVER win this war

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by ajumma(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
Spits.

Such unabashed illiterates. undecided

what a savage

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by sultry69(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This one dey enjoy Lagos/SW,he no want secession again.

Secession is what we want to flush you out of Lagos/SW you detest like shit,ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by greatness77: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=NGpatriot post=109723797][/quote] Ohaneze ndi ori,stomach infrastructure group, i hope when u will start hearing souds of SMG u people will not run? This evil group is a disgrace to d igbo race, products of rape during d first biafra war
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by Foreigna2: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2022
ma373733:

The kind of hate I'm seeing here in nairaland is overwhelming cheesy

You can always deactivate your profile. I'm surprised you are not even crying marginalisation already.
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by sonofElElyon: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=NGpatriot post=109723797][/quote]

Correct the title.. it's secession
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by Springboot: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2022
I'm Igbo and I've said it several times, my family and friends do not believe in the rubbish called Biafra, at least not the one lead by a lun*atic called MNK

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by gbemishile: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Na the jobless ones amongst them dey ask for secession naw.shey na the hardworking igbo man wey get business ventures in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria go get time to dey shout secession.
When they had igbo leaders at senate,the idea never came up.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by Indispensable85(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Secession not succession
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by ma373733(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

You can always deactivate your profile. I'm surprised you are not even crying marginalisation already.

If marginalisation is what will make we Igbos tough and better I'm in for it cheesy GDP per capita east is leading so I have no reason to cry

Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by LittleFinger1: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Ever8090:
after breakfast tomorrow..
I like it. Let's go ahead.
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by warlordd(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2022
mcbreeze:
We are not doubting you. But we need referendum. If secessionist win, then we go. If we didn't win, we retain our Nigeria identity.

Ohanaeze, should stop talking trash sometimes.

You are the one talking trash! How can u be talking about referendum that is not even in the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by ma373733(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2022
gbemishile:
Na the jobless ones amongst them dey ask for secession naw.shey na the hardworking igbo man wey get business ventures in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria go get time to dey shout secession.
When they had igbo leaders at senate,the idea never came up.
Why would it?

If there's federal character in appointment
And infrastructure development

Who will Listen to ipob?
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by gidgiddy: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2022
IpobAntidote:
What you don't mean it....
Slowly they will abandon that delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey in the zoo cage and even claim that he was working for Fulanis and Buhari. Just wait and see

Kanu or no Kanu, most Igbos are tired of this Nigeria that has not worked since 1960
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by FamTomx2(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2022
ajumma:
FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
The traitors above
i hope you are listening now

"A fly that does not heed advice follows the corpse to the grave"

What is ohaneze and what does they represent

Every Dickson, Tom, Harry has right of speech... beauty of democracy.

Haters, Confused Deranged and beggers of your like, are also free to dey spew garbages as usual.

BIAFRA the land of greatness!!

Know this and know peace.
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by Nicetry: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2022
ishiamu:

When you don't know what to say you hang on to being an English professor... This benue scum... Quit jumping and sharing igbo related comment... Don't let hatred murder you....

Very useless entity that was picked from benue gutter ... Imagine the eediot is from benue oo not only he is from benue but igede , igede oo.. people that don't have identity..

Since I got to know where the guy come from, the first thing that always come to mind anytime I come across the eediot's write up is the state and tribe the guy come from and I will just do mtchwww not worth any mention
Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by warlordd(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2022
sameks08:
ass licker why not ask your pay masters to grant the request and allow us conduct referendum ewu Gambia

Ipob miscreant brainwashed by ekperima Kanu. We don't want referendum in the south east. Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession by danot1030: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Just look at what hate does, it put you at the mercy of those you had exhibited hate. Look at ohanaeze pleading, begging for support from other regions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! / Narcotic Forfeiture: PDP Seeks Court Order To Declare Tinubu Ineligible / Breaking; INEC Results Show Obi Won Bayelsa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.