Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner (31500 Views)

Poll: Who do you think would win?

V1: 23% (28 votes)
V2: 2% (3 votes)
V3: 4% (5 votes)
V4: 0% (0 votes)
V5: 0% (0 votes)
V6: 12% (15 votes)
V7: 0% (0 votes)
V8: 0% (0 votes)
V9: 1% (2 votes)
V10: 0% (1 vote)
V11: 1% (2 votes)
V12: 11% (14 votes)
V13: 3% (4 votes)
V14: 7% (9 votes)
V15: 1% (2 votes)
V16: 1% (2 votes)
V17: 0% (1 vote)
V18: 0% (0 votes)
V19: 0% (1 vote)
V20: 0% (0 votes)
V21: 0% (0 votes)
V22: 0% (1 vote)
V23: 0% (0 votes)
V24: 9% (11 votes)
V25: 0% (1 vote)
V26: 1% (2 votes)
V27: 0% (0 votes)
V28: 9% (11 votes)
V29: 0% (1 vote)
V30: 0% (1 vote)
V31: 0% (0 votes)
V32: 0% (1 vote)
V33: 0% (1 vote)
V34: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Jim Iyke Stuns In New Promo Photos / Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by bright007(f): 5:28am On Jun 23, 2011
**worst set of mbgn contestants**
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2011
Silver Moments!

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YorGWlVyHj4&feature=player_embedded#at=398[/flash]

Now I think they chose Onaja Loveth as one of the contestants with the sole intent of embarrassing her. Like, Nothing justifies her presence there . . .Not eloquence, not beauty. Then WTH is she doing there?  angry

Talking about eloquence, that Gbemisola girl isn't so beautiful but she's good with words and gesture. . . . I like her intonation.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2011
I disagree Gbemisola is a true beauty, as for me I don't see the Abia woman in, Tobi and Sophie are just very good.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Ultrame(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2011

V6 just makes me wanna say: oooooh, Mama Mia!

Man! just look at those eyes!
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2011
totally agree Ultraname, if she has good talk and general culture she would be a very good representant for Nigeria on International contest
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MMM2(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2011
Pls pls pls

Attention 2 every1 here.

Are dose girls from nigeria?

Becose if d answer is YES.

Then i have 2 board my private jet 2 9ja and count census. Pls pls pls

Attention 2 every1 here.

Are dose girls from nigeria?

Becose if d answer is YES.

Then i have 2 board my private jet 2 9ja and count census.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by citee(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
Why Ibo girls full everywhere na? Abi the girls don be like the men when dey go trade everywhere? grin grin grin
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by earlalright(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
have you checked out my cousin; V13 Onabu Obehioye Liliane (Edo State). vote her friends, pleeeeaassssseee. ABEG!

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by akpanbaba: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
If you want to vote watch out for boko-haram members because this is haram
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:
Now I think they chose Onaja Loveth as one of the contestants with the sole intent of embarrassing her. Like, Nothing justifies her presence there . . .Not eloquence, not beauty. Then WTH is she doing there?  angry

Lol! The girl makes me laugh. I was thinking her character on the introduction video was a one-off, but it seems like she's truly that dull lol.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Bisjosh(f): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
Only abia, ebonyi and ondo are pretty
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Ndipe(m): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2011
So, which contestant is the favorite on Nairaland? Sha, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but I really think Ekiti is the fairest of them all.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by pleep(m): 1:49am On Jun 24, 2011
V15 is just breathtaking. I bet she's short with a big behind what a perfect woman!!!!!

V15 from Enugu state

Will you marry me? Haha
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by pleep(m): 2:14am On Jun 24, 2011
Kome osalov is a beauty as well. But what sort of name is that? Were is she from?
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 24, 2011
Ndipe:
So, which contestant is the favorite on Nairaland? Sha, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but I really think Ekiti is the fairest of them all.

Well, all I can say is don't judge them by photos. The only one I've seen who is great in these photos as well as in video and through speech is Florentina, V28. Ebonyi, V12, is pretty in these photos and is very charismatic, but she wasn't looking too hot in video lol.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2011
[color=#990000][b]Congrats my IBO sisters [/b]cool, Una too fine, tongue, All of them ADA-NMAs, if i catch that yoruba boi asking for their numbers i go sandpaper ur nyash grin grin[/color]
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2011
after seeing the pictures and video again, I am really digging Miss Abia. she knows how to speak and she is very pretty. Miss Abia has a lot of potential. I think she should win it.
Miss Abia!
If not Abia, Miss Gombe. she is mad pretty and also knows how to speak. and then Miss Bayelsa for Miss Universe cheesy

the only issue is that we don't know the height or the size of any of these girls, so when we do, opinions might change.

other pretty girls are
Taraba - Tourism
Ekiti - Photogenic
Enugu - La Casera
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Katsina

i guess they can win some other titles, but Miss Gombe, Abia, and Bayelsa should take the major titles, PLEASE.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by member479760: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2011
note to all tribalist, don't look at the state b/4 u vote.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2011
Is there any way we can view the competition online as it holds tomorrow?
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by yme1(f): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
I went straight down to Miss Edo State and am like WTF?
who put that girl there? undecided
so pissed, come on nahhh we gat so many Edo princesses why her? cry cry
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by vislabraye(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2011
This is the first time i've seen so many pretty ladies in MBGN. They're all hot. May be the winner would have the opportunity of marrying Osaze grin grin or Mikel.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by adeibi: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
V2 nd V8 are jst too ugly despite the enhancement, make up enhances ur look.

It either makes u more beautiful or uglier.

V21 luks so much lyk Annie Macaulay.
V28 luks fly, sexy and cute. Love that pose girl
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 25, 2011
why is there no Akwa-ibom hotie here[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]i could pass for one
wanna see pix
not photo-shoped but still breath taking
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by naijangel7(f): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2011
From the comments here, a lot of people don't realise the difference between the "Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria" and the"Miss Nigeria" pageants. Silverbird organises the MBGN pageant and are free to choose girls from anywhere to represent any state - indigenes or not.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2011
Edited.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by pleep(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2011
Tednersy:

why is there no Akwa-ibom hotie here[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]i could pass for one
wanna see pix
not photo-shoped but still breath taking
unfortunatly your picture didn't show up sad akwa ibom has some beautiful women oo.

Anyway the rep for akwa ibom was kome osalov. Who is hot hot hot.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by pleep(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2011
Men. . . I just can't help but comment on ms enugu again. Soo beautiful

If I were to envision the perfect woman she would be it. I dunno how she looks in real life though undecided
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2011
pleep:

Men. . . I just can't help but comment on ms enugu again. Soo beautiful

If I were to envision the perfect woman she would be it. I dunno how she looks in real life though undecided
awwww

@TOPIC
MBGN PICKS THE WINNER TONIGHT!!! KEEP US UPDATED!
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2011
Bayelsa, Bayelsa, Bayelsa grin !!!
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2011
Yeah Bayelsa!!!

I want Niger, Enugu and AkwaIbom to get some recognition too.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2011
Gosh Miss Abia is cuteeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by vislabraye(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2011
Today is the D-day. Ogugua would be coming with me. grin . Where is she ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Ebosele And Husband, Kehinde Olasupo Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Alariwo's Mother, Josephine Martins Is Dead / Leaked Video: Guy Having Sex With His GF Inside Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.