Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner (31501 Views)

Poll: Who do you think would win?

V1: 23% (28 votes)
V2: 2% (3 votes)
V3: 4% (5 votes)
V4: 0% (0 votes)
V5: 0% (0 votes)
V6: 12% (15 votes)
V7: 0% (0 votes)
V8: 0% (0 votes)
V9: 1% (2 votes)
V10: 0% (1 vote)
V11: 1% (2 votes)
V12: 11% (14 votes)
V13: 3% (4 votes)
V14: 7% (9 votes)
V15: 1% (2 votes)
V16: 1% (2 votes)
V17: 0% (1 vote)
V18: 0% (0 votes)
V19: 0% (1 vote)
V20: 0% (0 votes)
V21: 0% (0 votes)
V22: 0% (1 vote)
V23: 0% (0 votes)
V24: 9% (11 votes)
V25: 0% (1 vote)
V26: 1% (2 votes)
V27: 0% (0 votes)
V28: 9% (11 votes)
V29: 0% (1 vote)
V30: 0% (1 vote)
V31: 0% (0 votes)
V32: 0% (1 vote)
V33: 0% (1 vote)
V34: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Jim Iyke Stuns In New Promo Photos / Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
Bayelsa should have won seriously
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 27, 2011
Pweety4me:
Funny how the girl nobody on this thread, really noticed/mention WON!!

& i heard from some1 that, it looked as if she knew she was going to win as there was not much reaction from her.

Congrats 2 her sha

It's a lie o. Amaka and I had her back from day one lol. Amaka took her own to the highest level by voting for her. I couldn't because I was so disappointed with her makeup artists lmao.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2011
Miss Taraba/Nigeria on twitter . . .

grin  grin  grin And this is the new queen? grin grin
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2011
her English scares me
she made it up to the University level speaking and writing like that. chei! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Miss Abia should have won! angry
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2011
Lol! grin grin Where's Ogugua? I hope she sees this and have a change of opinion too. grin grin
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2011
Lmao. Abia was my 2nd choice. She's pretty but bored me with her reading in the video.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, is complaining about Taraba's English lol. She didn't seem bad in the two videos I have seen, so maybe she truly effed up on Saturday and escaped as winner. She still fine sha lol.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Pamperme: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2011
I watched the MBGN live show and i must say as excited as i was to watch the show live for the first time, i was totally and megally disappointed when she was announced the winner. Out of the five finalists, she was the one that couldnt answer a simple question of "what would being crown MBGN mean to her" She blabbed for about 20 seconds, repeating the question twice, before the presenter (terrible presenting from her, by the way) bought her time by telling the audience to allow her to talk. Even after that, she said something about being Confidence before she was rescued by the Presenter again.
So i was not suprised when i stumbled upon the piece below this morning in Nigeria Today online:

Controversy trailed the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) competition held at Eko Hotel, Lagos at the weeekend following the announcement that Miss Taraba, Sylvia Nduka was victorious. Rerports said the judges had picked Miss Bayelsa, Gemal Sophie, on their cards, but mysteriously she lost. Nduka went home with N3 million and a brand new Hyundai Accent car, 2010 edition. The announcement drew a loud protest from the audience, when it was made about 11:15p.m.

I must say that if the above is true, then Shame to the Murray-Bruces and the Silverbird Group,

BTW, both Presenters sucks! tongue
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Ndipe(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2011
Missy ★ B:

grin  grin  grin And this is the new queen?  grin grin

Someone is insinuating that an imposter is impersonating her on twitter. Look before you leap.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Reanaa: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2011
Missy ★ B:

grin  grin  grin And this is the new queen? grin grin

If this is wat she spoke, shocked then am gona spark angry
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2011
Nigeria deserves a more beautiful young maiden to represent us in the world than this Miss Sylvia Nduka.

When we have a beauty pageant where over 90% of the 34 contestants are IGBO, then something is awfully wrong somewhere.
We are not being honest with ourselves.

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
Orinkila please don't start again with this useless tribe argue, think Nigerian and not Igbo/Yoruba or whatever, but yes I'm not really convinced about this lady for International competition but we have to support her this is our sister
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Orikinla(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
Nayah:

Orinkila please don't start again with this useless tribe argue, think Nigerian and not Igbo/Yoruba or whatever, but yes I'm not really convinced about this lady for International competition but we have to support her this is our sister

Okay ma.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2011
lol orkinla son wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Video: Guy Having Sex With His GF Inside Bush / WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.