Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? (25784 Views)

Best Nigerian Youtube Series You Need To Watch / SELINA TESTED EPISODE 18 (death Of Aboy) / Names Of Actors/actress In Selina Tested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Elimon(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
ProudBornoBoy:
Most of the slangs are cult-related I believe, so it’s best you don’t use them in unfamiliar terrains, to avoid issues. To be forewarned is to be forearmed abi how dem speak the English pass. grin

I don’t watch it because in my opinion it promotes cultism.
I respect your opinion tho... But does occult nollywood movies promote occultism? .... If u don't tell the story, how will people know it exist? Yes some are street slang used by cultists too but I know ph and warri guys who use these slangs day by day.

7 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Promzone(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
na wa o

it just a movie for God sake

does those American gangstar movies promotes gangstarism? or does all American movie portray moral value

it just for the vibe and fun, most of it

stop being 'judgemental'

5 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by idonuh10: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
No lie muhammed give me mean don't lie for me.

2 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Nicoddemus(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Me Sibi go clap, Ekelebe no go fit dance. Groundnut go sara, dead body go many. If you think se I de caprison put body. I say put body. Onyonyo must clear, tempetempe!!!

10 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by jimyjames(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Check the first lad that commented on this thread, now tell me can that crap he typed there be compared to African American slangs ?

What's " Your face show, your shoe shine" "I go put and for your body woto woto" ? Wtf ? undecided

Crap slangs that's not related to anything grin

Just say you don't understand it simple people who use those words understand them perfectly that's how words are added to pidgin english

African American slangs sound offensive to others but people who understand it love it cause they understand what the words mean

What the f*ck will sound offensive to people who don't understand African American slangs

Bring your ass here
You are bad
That sh*t is good
She's a bad b*tch
He's a bad mother f*cker

Someone hearing these for the first time will be confused

2 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by JordanMichael(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kpekus wey don loose cooperation dey Casablanca the whole unit porously

2 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by ntipro: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nakana!

All those saying bad things about Selina Tested, make una do well make una future fine o.

Selina Tested reflects the lives of the poor masses in this shithole country. That is why it was accepted. I will go for it anytime over those stupid Nollywood love and palace plots.

5 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Kelisss: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
"you dey cap vertical" and " disembark".
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Samddyautos1475: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
ProudBornoBoy:
Most of the slangs are cult-related I believe, so it’s best you don’t use them in unfamiliar terrains, to avoid issues. To be forewarned is to be forearmed abi how dem speak the English pass. grin

I don’t watch it because in my opinion it promotes cultism.

Boss No reason am,na everyday slangs for pH , once you live in the streets of pH you must flow in their terrain if not them go achieve you like mad��

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Oloniyan(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
the series is styled after one Jamaican movie Shottas

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by ProphetJeroboam: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Is it that we don't have any sensible thing to discuss again in this Country? What the hell is this doing in front page?
You want to be discussing IPOB,Tinubu and skull miners all the time?

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by henrimoto(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Omg! This crap of a post doesn't deserve a front page, wtf! undecided

That film is shit! People recommend it alot to me, but I said I ain't watching that shit, I hear people walk around saying crap slangs that irritates the ear, and I'll ask them, where TF did you learn that ? they'll say it's from Selina Tested Movie, so now, I should also watch it and be like them too ba ? undecided

Damn! Not someone like me, I don't watch something that pollutes the mind & soul
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by henrimoto(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Omg! This crap of a post doesn't deserve a front page, wtf! undecided

That film is shit! People recommend it alot to me, but I said I ain't watching that shit, I hear people walk around saying crap slangs that irritates the ear, and I'll ask them, where TF did you learn that ? they'll say it's from Selina Tested Movie, so now, I should also watch it and be like them too ba ? undecided

Damn! Not someone like me, I don't watch something that pollutes the mind & soul
so your "shit" and "f" words are not crap slangs that irritate the ears ?
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by henrimoto(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Oloniyan:
The way the movie take spread wide down here in central north ehn.... youths in many communities around kaduna, abuja and niger... you go dey hear mixture of " selina tested" slang for their mouth
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Bluezy13(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Oloniyan:

You're right.
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by GiZcorp: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:
1. Your face show, your shoe shine.

2. Orafanta trigga knackana, kepku kekpu matete mate maa ayaweras, I'm rugged and tested.

3. On a zero zero hour, me Tallest go match Smaller go upland, drill am wotowoto him no fit shout die it. Him go know say "Blokus Blokus, dem no fit block us"

4. I no dey comprison your caprison, wida you capping diagonal?

Selina Tested na mad seriesgrin grin grin grin
On how e be like this your face show, ur shoe shine no be chaiss! Okripoto for you!
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Aboy, we dey blow direct,if you cap careless I knock you shot, no body punu,e no go good ooo, Original Port Harcourt dan dada angry
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by ceeceeuwa: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
When did the mods start promoting cultism on Nairaland front page?

1 Like

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Innobee99(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
eddykaka:
Ojuju calabar, frofro belle, shoooo, you you know grin
Wonder boy and Sibi slangs
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by richardtimothy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Legit Intel, on a Zero zero hour me tallest go lap your unit put for your body wotowoto
Wida you na

2 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Iykman042(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
i go putam for your bodi wotowoto.
u dey cap vertical.
ur face show,ur shoe shine.
ojuju calaba.
disemback.
i no dey caprison weti u dey caprison.
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by BigYash: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Until some boys wen don sell their souls catch you dey use their slangs.. Them go collect your phone and if them no collect your life join,you go happy.. Be careful folks.. I remember wen Davido sang Fem,some people phones follow Fem go o..

2 Likes

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Carlylepneuma: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Bullshit show it should be banned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by JentuPrinz(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Put calls in Tallest's voice grin
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
I love this movie...
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Promzone:

so tell me, the western movies you watch doesn't promote violence right

see them hypocrite Nigerians saying nonsense about their own but rather watch a western movie were one person kills a thousand, and you say that not violence?
I don't condemn the movie but I hate the meaningless slang in it,that shows it promote violence
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Kingosytex(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
sircrabo:

No Cap these things for Port Harcourt else you fit collect slap. Most of those slangs are Vikings slangs

Wida you? Who goes? grin
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by Kingosytex(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
GiZcorp:

On how e be like this your face show, ur shoe shine no be chaiss! Okripoto for you!

Based on my spiritual lewulewu, your face show and your shoe shine.
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by AceDomino(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
symbianDON:
Which one be Selina again??

Guess you're a learner
Re: Selina Tested: What's Your Favorite Slangs From The YouTube Series? by AceDomino(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cap me the legit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" / Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House / Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.