Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Dangerous Love (18+) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dangerous Love (18+) (23913 Views)

Too Hard To Love (18+) / Serpent love 18+ / A Strange Love (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
I turned to my sister-in-law. ‘You should be able to prepare something, shouldn’t you?’
Lizzy smiled. ‘Of course, I can.’ She got to her feet. ‘What do you want for dinner, Your Excellency?’

‘Your Excellency?’ I smiled broadly. ‘I pray I will rise to that level. As for food, anything you prepare will be okay.’

She grinned and went to the kitchen. She remembered my favorite food was fried rice and chicken. There was chicken in the pot of stew, so all she had to do was prepare the fried. Just like Fransisca, her sister, she was good in culinary skills. About forty minutes later, she served me a steaming meal of fried rice and chicken.

‘Wow! It smells delicious,’ I said. ‘I hope the taste will be very good too.’

Lizzy smiled. ‘Well, as people say, the taste of the pudding is in its eating. Take a bite and decide if it’s delicious or not.’

I lifted a spoonful to my mouth and munched for a couple of seconds. ‘Wow, this is really delicious! Where did you learn to cook like this?’

‘I guess it comes naturally,’ she replied as she sat across me on the table and served herself.

We ate in silence for a while.

‘You’ve not told me about your experience at the camp,’ I pointed out.

She swallowed what she was chewing. ‘Uncle, it’s not so good o. The food is not appetizing at all.’

I grinned. I was not surprised to hear that.
‘Well, apart from food, what about friendship? Have you been able to make new friends there?’

She nodded. ‘Sure.’

‘Some corpers meet our future partners in the camp and during the NYSC, you know?’ I said.

‘Yes, I know.’ Then, she looked at me curiously. ‘I hope you’re not thinking I’m out for a future partner, now, uncle.’

I shrugged. ‘Why not?’

‘I’m just twenty-one.’

‘It doesn’t mean the wedding must be right now. But the future partner can be got there.’

She shrugged too. ‘You’re right, anyway.’
After the meal, she took the plates to the kitchen and washed them before she returned to the sitting-room.

‘Uncle, this your job, how exciting is it?’ she wanted to know.

I grinned. ‘It is as exciting as taking a vacation on the Caribbean island.’

‘Wow! That means it must really be exciting.’

‘You can say that again.’

‘But, it’s risky, isn’t it?’

I clouded my face. ‘Risky? How d’you mean?’
She shook her head. ‘I’ve never really fancied journalism. Despite the opportunities it avails, I think it’s still one of the riskiest jobs in the world.’

‘You’re quite right,’ I agreed. ‘But, there is also the good side. Such as the one I have now.’

‘Well it has paid off for you. There are numerous others that are still struggling and are still exposed to great risks. I will rather join the civil service than practice journalism.’

Lizzy had studied Sociology in the university and had maintained that she would like to work as Social welfare officer on in the Ministry where her course would be appreciated.

I nodded. ‘There’s nothing bad in your aspiration.’

‘Now that you’re connected,’ she prodded, ‘helping me to secure employment in a Ministry or government agency should not be s problem.’

I agreed. ‘Yes, it shouldn’t be a problem.’

‘I never knew you’re a good conversationalist like this,’ Lizzy observed. ‘I always thought you’re aloof. In fact, I used to think you were a snob.’

I laughed shortly. ‘You can’t be serious, Lizzy. Me, a snob? No, no, no.’

‘I can see that I’ve been wrong all these while, for I’m seriously enjoying your company.’
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Saturn101: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nice update
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Saturn101: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2022
More...
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Saturn101: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
'I can see that I’ve been wrong all these while, for I’m seriously enjoying your company.’

‘Well, I’m enjoying your company too.’

They talked into the late night. I yawned and stood up from my seat. A movie was still playing on one of the channels, but I felt I had had enough.

‘I want to retire now,’ I announced.

She briefly clouded her face. ‘Oh, oh. I thought you’re enjoying my company.’

‘Yes, I am. But I feel like lying down.’ I stared into her face. ‘But if you don’t mind, we can continue the conversation in there.’

Again, she clouded her face briefly, and then shrugged. ‘Okay.’

He switched off the television and We moved to my bedroom. I switched on the air-conditioning system in the room.

‘I always want it at its coolest,’ I said. ‘I hope you don’t mind.’

Again she shrugged. ‘Okay.’

He was already in my pajamas, so I simply lay on the bed. She climbed the bed too and moved close to the wall.

‘Yeah, I feel relaxed like this.’ I turned to look at her. ‘So, what do you do in your spare time?’

She grinned. ‘I love to listen to music.’

‘What kind of music?’

‘Any good music – soul, blues, Nigerian music, hip hop, and so on.’

‘Ah, just as I thought.’

‘You listen to music too?’

‘Yes, once in a while. But I belong to the old school.’

‘You should listen to modern hip hop. We’ll be good for you.’

‘Hmn. Maybe, I’ll try to.’ I closed my eyes.

‘Are you already sleeping?’

‘No.’

‘But you close your eyes.’

He opened them. ‘Maybe, I’m just thinking.’

‘Thinking of what?’

He shook my head. ‘Don’t worry. It’s nothing important.’

‘Tell me,’ she said.

He sighed. ‘Okay, if you must know, I was thinking about a very interesting lady I was having conversation with.’

‘Who was that lady, and what were you thinking about her?’

‘Her name is Lizzy.’ I closed my eyes again.
‘Lizzy? What were you thinking about her?’

‘Nothing.’

She playfully threw her pillow at me. ‘Come on, you can’t be thinking of nothing.’

‘Says who?’

‘Says Lizzy.’

‘By the way, the Lizzy in question lives in Jos.’

She stared at me. ‘Really?’

‘Yeah.’

She nodded. ‘Good. I’ll tell my sister you’re having an affair.’

He looked at her with a smile. ‘With who?’

‘With …with Lizzy of course.’

‘Who’s Lizzy?’

She picked the pillow again and playfully hit me on the chest. ‘You will explain the Lizzy to your wife.’

‘Hey, small girl, take it easy.’

‘I’m not a small girl. I’m a lady.’

‘Yeah, a lady that still wets her pants.’

‘Excuse me?’
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
'I can see that I’ve been wrong all these while, for I’m seriously enjoying your company.’

‘Well, I’m enjoying your company too.’

They talked into the late night. I yawned and stood up from my seat. A movie was still playing on one of the channels, but I felt I had had enough.

‘I want to retire now,’ I announced.

She briefly clouded her face. ‘Oh, oh. I thought you’re enjoying my company.’

‘Yes, I am. But I feel like lying down.’ I stared into her face. ‘But if you don’t mind, we can continue the conversation in there.’

Again, she clouded her face briefly, and then shrugged. ‘Okay.’

He switched off the television and We moved to my bedroom. I switched on the air-conditioning system in the room.

‘I always want it at its coolest,’ I said. ‘I hope you don’t mind.’

Again she shrugged. ‘Okay.’

He was already in my pajamas, so I simply lay on the bed. She climbed the bed too and moved close to the wall.

‘Yeah, I feel relaxed like this.’ I turned to look at her. ‘So, what do you do in your spare time?’

She grinned. ‘I love to listen to music.’

‘What kind of music?’

‘Any good music – soul, blues, Nigerian music, hip hop, and so on.’

‘Ah, just as I thought.’

‘You listen to music too?’

‘Yes, once in a while. But I belong to the old school.’

‘You should listen to modern hip hop. We’ll be good for you.’

‘Hmn. Maybe, I’ll try to.’ I closed my eyes.

‘Are you already sleeping?’

‘No.’

‘But you close your eyes.’

He opened them. ‘Maybe, I’m just thinking.’

‘Thinking of what?’

He shook my head. ‘Don’t worry. It’s nothing important.’

‘Tell me,’ she said.

He sighed. ‘Okay, if you must know, I was thinking about a very interesting lady I was having conversation with.’

‘Who was that lady, and what were you thinking about her?’

‘Her name is Lizzy.’ I closed my eyes again.
‘Lizzy? What were you thinking about her?’

‘Nothing.’

She playfully threw her pillow at me. ‘Come on, you can’t be thinking of nothing.’

‘Says who?’

‘Says Lizzy.’

‘By the way, the Lizzy in question lives in Jos.’

She stared at me. ‘Really?’

‘Yeah.’

She nodded. ‘Good. I’ll tell my sister you’re having an affair.’

He looked at her with a smile. ‘With who?’

‘With …with Lizzy of course.’

‘Who’s Lizzy?’

She picked the pillow again and playfully hit me on the chest. ‘You will explain the Lizzy to your wife.’

‘Excuse me?’

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by BigBasher: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by BigBasher: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Next...
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2023

‘Excuse me?’

I closed my eyes again, but not completely. As she picked the pillow to hit me again, I seized her hands. We stared into each other’s eyes.

‘Now, can you see that you’re powerless? That you’re just a girl,’ I said with a kind of triumphant smile.

‘I’m not a girl,’ she muttered. She struggled futilely to free her hands.

‘Say sorry, uncle,’ I told her.

‘I won’t say it.’

‘Okay, you’re stubborn, abi?’

I gripped her hands more. She attempted more to free the hands, but couldn’t. I pulled her more to myself. Like a mock wrestling match, she climbed on me and was on my chest. There was a smile on her face; a smile of what-if-I-did-this? It was a child’s play and I was playing along, as if I was her playmate. I suddenly released her hands.

‘I’ve won,’ she said, sitting on my belly.

‘You couldn’t have won,’ I replied. ‘Not with your feather weight.’

‘Oh, so you call this feather weight.’ She put her full weight on my stomach and her two hands on my chest, as if indeed I was at her mercy.

I gripped her by the waist and up turned her. In a jiffy, I was the one lying on her, chest to chest. She put her mouth to a side, as if trying to avoid contact with his. I released my grip on her waist, although my hand still lingered there.

‘Ouch!’ she said.

‘Sorry, does that hurt?’ I got down from her. Without waiting for an answer, I rubbed her waist. It was her turn to close the eyes. I had got down from her, but my hands still held her waist. I rubbed it again. It was obvious the game We were playing was moving from child’s play to adult game.

Tentatively, my hand moved to her chest. Rather than stopping me, she continued to close her eyes. That goaded me on. my right hand first went to her left boob. It stayed on the cup of the bra, as if hesitant. Then, in a daring move, I touched it, fondled it briefly and squeezed it gently.

Her eyes remained close. Then, my mind screamed at me to stop doing the nonsense I was doing. Lizzy was your sister in law, the mind screamed at me. Stop doing what you were doing. It was a taboo!

My touch slackened.

‘Does that look like a girl’s own?’ she asked.

I chuckled and shook my head. ‘I’m sorry,’ I said.

‘For what?’

My grin was rueful. ‘I’m sorry for touching it.’

She didn’t say anything.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by YoungTobi(m): 4:59am On Mar 27, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] Op be going i dey your back

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by ThrillPlus: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Waiting for more...
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Saturn101: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
I chuckled and shook my head.

‘I’m sorry,’ I said.

‘For what?’

My grin was rueful. ‘I’m sorry for touching it.’

She didn’t say anything.

I lay on my back by her side. It was embarrassing, but there was a bulge between my groin. No, no, don’t go further, my mind told me. In fact, get up from that bed and tell her to leave. Do that right now!
I could not. I remained on my back, my heart beat racing. I looked at her briefly and our eyes locked.

There was something magnetic about that. my right hand went to the boob again. It stayed much longer, this time, and there was no protest from her. I robbed and squeezed it. my hand moved to the second boob and did the same.

There was no going back now. I removed her sky blue top and the white brassiere. She allowed me to do so. The child’s play had become full adult game.

Hours later, specks of light peeped through the room. It was dawn. We were naked under the bedspread, and I held her the exact way I used to hold Fransisca, my wife – Lizzy’s senior sister.

Lizzy snuggled to my side. I opened my eyes and studied her. my mind was filled with guilt. How could you do this to her?  What came over you? How could you be so morally lax like this?

But another mind dismissed all the recriminations.

It was a good opportunity and I had made the best of it. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. No one had acted under duress. She wasn’t an under-age, so it was not rape. It was a case of kiss-me-I-kiss-you.

She moved gently and put her right her on my chest. I held the hand and stroked it gently.

She finally opened her eyes and looked at me dreamily. A smile played on her lips and she looked blissful.

‘Good morning, baby girl,’ I greeted.

‘Good morning, big boy,’ she replied, still smiling.

‘What a naughty girl you are,’ I said under my breath.

‘What a naughty man you are,’ she replied.

He sighed and closed my eyes. Her hand cuddled my chest.

‘Oh Lizzy, what have you done to me?’

‘I should ask you that question.’

Still under the wrap of the bedspread, she climbed on me. Our lips met and We kissed deeply.

I cuddled her all over again and We went on another trip to Eros land. Thereafter, she lay exhausted on my hand. We slipped into a short nap until the house maid came to knock on my bedroom door.

‘Good morning, sir,’ she greeted from outside. ‘I want to know what to prepare this morning for you, sir.’

‘Make beverages and toast bread,’ I said instinctively.

‘Yes, sir.’

I yawned and got up from the bed. I wore my boxer short and went to the bedroom. There, I brushed my teeth and had a bath. Lizzy too awoke to have her bath.

Then she left for her room to change her clothes. I wore a t-shirt and jeans and moved to the sitting-room. I went through some of the dailies We were already stacked on the center table.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Cool update.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2023
I went through some of the dailies We were already stacked on the center table.

‘Breakfast is ready, sir,’ the maid came to announce.

I nodded. ‘Thank you.’

Just then, Lizzy came in. In the presence of the maid, she behaved conventionally.

‘Good morning, uncle,’ she greeted.

I grinned. ‘Good morning, Lizzy. How was your night?’

‘It was wonderful,’ she replied, emphasizing the word, ‘wonderful.’  

A good actress she was, I thought.

A bloody actor I was, she decided.

The maid left the room. I smiled and winked at her. We had our breakfast. After the breakfast, We sat in the sitting-room and got engrossed in reading the newspapers. I digested the contents as if I was studying them. Lizzy excused herself and left for her room. Later I spoke to Fransisca and my children on the phone.

‘Daddy, are you not feeling bored over there?’ Tomi, my first child asked.

‘Well, daddy is coping,’ I answered.

‘We want to come there, daddy. We want to come to Abuja.’

I grinned to myself. ‘Don’t worry, very soon, you’ll all come and know this place.’

After I had finished talking to them, I called Lizzy out of her room. ‘I’ll be going to town, but I won’t stay long,’ I said. ‘Is there anything you’ll want me to get for you?’

She smiled briefly. ‘Anything.’

‘Okay.’

I drove myself to town and went to a shopping plaza. Now, what could I buy for Lizzy? I had not got any salary from my new job yet and was still very mindful of the way I spent money.

I picked three fanciful t-shirts for her. I also went to a drug store to get some items. Within two hours, I was back in the house.
I met Lizzy in the sitting-room watching television.

‘Hello, there.’

‘Welcome,’ she replied. I made straight for my bedroom. After a minute, Lizzy stood up and went to join me there. I showed her the three designer t-shirts.

‘Many thanks,’ she said and gave me a peck.
‘I hope you like them.’

‘Sure. They’re beautiful.’

‘Don’t worry, by the time I start earning money, you’ll get better things.’

‘I know.’ She examined the wears and nodded appreciatively. ‘Let me see how it looks on me.’

She changed from the shirt she was wearing to try one of the t-shirts.

‘How do I look?’ she asked, turning around.

I smiled. ‘It fits you perfectly well. It’s as if it is customized. You look beautiful.’

She was delighted to hear that. ‘Thank you. What did you buy for yourself?’

I shook my head. ‘Nothing for now.’

‘Oh, you’re a man of noble heart,’ she said and came to hug me.

‘Thank you.’

Hours later, We had our lunch. Minutes after the meal, I stood up from the sofa in the sitting-room. ‘I think I’ll take a nap.’

I went to my bedroom. Just as I suspected, she soon came to join me. I was lying on the bed but was wide awake.

‘What name do I call you when we’re together like this?’ she asked.

‘What name do you want to call me?’

‘Can I call you A.Y?’

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by saucygal193: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nice.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by ThrillPlus: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by saucygal193: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2023
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by afrodoc2: 2:30am On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by comip62765: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Good
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by dilala6914: 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by rofeji4372: 3:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by pimit63518: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2023
Yes
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by sagel67104: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2023
Yh
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by dilala6914: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hh
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tebeseb471: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Oh
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by wirepon132: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
SURE
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by fasapa3594: 5:23am On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2023
‘What name do I call you when we’re together like this?’ she asked.

‘What name do you want to call me?’

‘Can I call you A.Y?’

I grinned. ‘As long as it’s just between the two of us, that’s alright.’

‘A.Y, my man.’

‘And you, Lizzy, my baby girl.’

She smiled approvingly and sat on the edge of the bed. ‘My period started this afternoon,’ she announced.

‘I see.’ Inwardly, I was a bit relieved. If at all I must do ‘it’ with her again, henceforth, it must be with condom.

She stared at me, smiling. ‘I have a confession to make.’

I was curious. ‘A confession?’

‘Yes.’

I sat up and put the pillow against the wall, leaning on it. ‘I’m all ears.’

She suddenly shrugged. ‘Maybe I’ll say it another time.’

‘Really? Why don’t you say it now?’

‘If I must say it now, promise that you won’t laugh, and promise not to find it weird.’

I crossed my heart. ‘I promise not to laugh.’

‘Okay.’ She still took her time. I waited. ‘I’ve always known that one day, you would make love to me.’

I looked surprised. ‘That’s not funny. Why did you think so?’

‘Because I’ve always imagined you’re my husband.’

The surprise remained on my face. ‘You don’t mean it. How could you be having such an imagination?’

‘I thought it was a child’s thing when I first had it. That was seven years ago, when you wedded my sister. I was just fourteen then. Now, the
feelings had no abated even after many years. It has, rather waxed stronger.’

I shook my head. Now, this was serious. I had to be careful. I had thought it would just be a fleeting fling. ‘This thing you’re saying is strange,’ I said. ‘Surely, you don’t mean it!’

She smiled again. ‘I’m serious.’

‘A fourteen-year-old having feelings for her sister’s new hubby?’

‘Yeah. Our love making was a dream come true.’

I sighed. Now, I knew I shouldn’t have allowed my sentiments to rule over my reasons.

‘I think I shouldn’t have gone to that extent with you,’ I said. ‘We shouldn’t have done it.’

She chuckled. ‘As for me, it’s a good experience.’

‘I think you’re still naïve,’ I pointed out. ‘I’m sorry, it’s like I took advantage of your naivety. I should understand better.’

‘I’m not naïve.’
I scratched the center of my head. ‘If you’re not, you won’t be talking the way you were.’

She grinned. ‘That means the two of us are naïve.’

‘Me? I don’t think so.’

‘We did it together, remember.’

I was thoughtful. ‘I’m sorry. It shouldn’t happen again.’

‘Well, it has happened.’

‘It must not happen again.’

She did not say anything for some time.

‘I’ve no regret about it,’ she said.

‘You think it’s right? No, it’s not. Culturally, it’s not allowed. In the Bible, God is against it.’

‘In the Bible, Jacob married Leah and Rachael. They were sisters.’

‘That was before the laws of Moses.’

She shrugged. ‘But, then, we’re no longer living under the law. Even concerning incest, some countries are legalizing brother marrying sister, and father marrying daughter, and so on. It’s a new thing.’

‘Does that make it right?’

She shrugged again. ‘I don’t care. I’m only following my heart.’

I closed my eyes. She moved close to me and touched my face. I opened my eyes and stared at her. She held my right hand and squeezed the fingers. That very moment, I forgot about any guilt.

‘Did you say the t-shirt fits me?’ she asked.

I smiled. ‘Perfectly.’

‘Thanks.’

Throughout the remaining part of that weekend, all we did was chatting. As much as I wanted to stop having deep feelings for her, I found it very difficult. On Monday morning, she would have to return to the camp.

‘Will you be coming for our passing out parade? It’s coming up on Friday.’

I grinned. ‘I’m sorry, I may not have the chance.’

She nodded. ‘It’s okay.’

I gave her some money before I went to the office. Once at work, I threw myself into the job and tried to forget everything about Lizzy. I had not heard from Tosin too. All well and good. Towards noon, Lizzy sent a message to her: ‘I’m missing you already.’ I decided to call her.

‘Hello, how is the camp?’ I asked.

‘I miss you,’ she replied.

‘Well, the camp will soon be over.’

‘Yes, thank God for that.’

‘What time will you be finishing your programme on Friday so I can send the driver to come and convey you back home?’

‘I think by 1.00 p.m., the whole thing should be over.’

‘Good, I will send me.’

‘Many thanks, A.Y.’

‘Alright. See you.’

I cut the line. Just then, I remembered I was supposed to travel that Friday to Lagos. No problem, I and Lizzy might as well travel together.

That Friday afternoon, I closed as soon as the driver sent to convey Lizzy returned to the office, which was about four o’clock. When I got home, I met her loitering in bum shorts and spaghetti top in the sitting-room. Again, the presence of some domestic servants prevented any ostentatious display of affection.

‘Welcome, uncle,’ she greeted.

‘How d’you do, Lizzy?’

‘Fine.’

I went to the bedroom. We could take the six o’clock flight to Lagos. That meant we had only a couple of hours to set out. Lizzy soon came to meet me in the bedroom, where I was sorting out what I would be traveling with.

‘Hello, darling,’ she greeted.

He turned to look at her. She came over to give me a short kiss.

‘I was supposed to tell you before now that I would be travelling to Lagos today. You can come along.’

‘Lagos?’ she looked surprised. ‘Me, I’m not ready to travel to Lagos o. Not today.’

‘No problem. You can stay here. The servants will take care of you.’ I continued with what I was was doing.

She came from my behind to hold me snuggly by the waist. ‘I miss you,’ she cooed.

He anxiously checked my watch. I must not miss the flight. ‘I mustn’t miss the flight,’ I said.

‘So, you want to leave me alone here? That’s not fair.’

‘Let’s travel together,’ I pointed out.

‘No, I don’t want to go to Lagos, yet.’

‘Well, no problem. I’ll send your regards to your sister. I’ll be back Sunday evening.’

‘Hmn.’

She came to face me and hold me across the waist. Her mouth went to my and got stuck there. After several seconds, I wanted to disengage, but she would not let me. my mind was busy. Perhaps, if I hurried up, I might still make the flight. I undressed her and quickly undressed
myself. I brought the latex rubber protector out. I might as well use the condom. Then, I made passion-filled love to her. Several minutes later,

I was spent. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and changed clothes.

‘You can’t leave me alone in this house,’ she said.

‘That’s why I said you should come along.’

‘I don’t want to go to Lagos, yet.’

I paused to stare at her. ‘You have to pick one.’

‘Wait till tomorrow before you travel.’

‘What? Why?’

‘Stay with me.’

I shook my head. ‘Your sister is already expecting me.’
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Graminyte9(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Serious wahala naim dey front grin
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by BigBasher: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
More please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reunion....(A Short Story) / Emmanuel Okoli / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.