Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli (51292 Views)

Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos) / 49 Nigerians Arrested In A House In Senegal During A Midnight Sting Operation / SARS Operatives Kill A Dog In Ekpoma, Edo During A Midnight Raid On Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by johndho(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Blood DNA no dey work for Nigeria. When are we getting to that level with just a blood or finger print we go identify the Thief

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Rayjnr: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2022
My delta my delta, will we ever see good news from Delta state?

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by SmartyPants(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2022
olisaEze:
That guyman better pray the thief will be okay. The wan they’re describing the injury as fatal, if the thief is found dead, na straight to detention & murder charges that homeowner go face from the law. Yep, self defense is still a crime in ur country! That’s what you get when you vote in lazy lawmakers still using a military constitution in a supposedly democratic nation. cool

Quote the Act and Section that makes self defense a crime

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Good one. The hunter has been hunted. Op tell the broda make him observe him back well well o make him no lose guard.. I like men like this. Dem get balls not SIMPs that would come to NL and cry us a river. I remember when a thief came to my house at mid-night. The novice no knw say eyes was still ajar. Omo na so i tiptoe enter kichen, pick my sharp knife, made a quick bend like jackie and took a safety spot. Meanwhile, the mum was busy tearing my window net. Fiercely, i gave a sharp stab. The baba out of shock jakpa go hit him head in a plank outside. 3days later, i came to notice it was my next compound neighbour. He was nursing the injuries. I could see remorse in his eyes, but what must be must be. The baba feared till the day i park jakpa for the area.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by grafixdon: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2022
donbachi:
I pray reprisal attack does not happen.

It'll surely happen. No doubt about it. Expect he vacates that area completely
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2022
One bottle of Budweiser for the cutter and non for the cutee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by TechspeciaIist(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Johel:

I will do same...cut that hand off make I see the hand him go use thief again.
another illiterate spotted.
You lots are a danger to the society and should be caged
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by snoopz: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Yeeeh grin
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by TechspeciaIist(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2022
eagleonearth:
Sharp Landlord

He will make heaven as he is keeping biblical lines: watch out for the son of man will come like a thief in the dead of the night.
offpoint
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by trumpcoat(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2022
I love that defense guy,

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Authoreety:
Serves him right... But the thief fit follow up the guy o

Make he come na, the cutlass will be sharper this time around

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by grandstar(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2022
donbachi:

I [b]99.99% [/b]doubt it. This is simply an opportunistic thief who simply messed with the wrong person. His "friends" won't retaliate as they would be scared of such a person-"To try this guy na die be dat"

He'll go nurse his wounds. I hope is hand did not completely cut off. It can still be salvaged.

What's unfortunate is that he'll go steal again.

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by gogglecomputer: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2022
grin ;Dthat is why I refuse to show mercy on this road side handless people because you don't know the cos of their handless. Thanks oga defender grin grin

3 Likes

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Fame1309(f): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

No windows protector for the house

Like rod

But make that guy dey watch him back

Six feet go dey smile now
He don price market
Nothing will happen.that cut serve the thief right.
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Kinzo0917(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Igbo amaka
. Mumu. Is ughelli in Delta State part of Igbo land? I don't know why most of you are so blinded with tribalism and hatred for the Igbos. Ughelli is part of my state Delta
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Fame1309(f): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2022
FuckDModz:
That guy may be killed by cultists very soon. He should have killed the thief.
Who told u?they will be afraid of that guy because he was courageous, gallant..
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by lagosrd: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2022
He shouldn't have used cutlass but perfume and lighter. He will roast like chicken

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Skmoda360(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2022
donbachi:
Which one is reprisal attack...you be thief?.....it will not be well with a thief ...

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by PrinceMajestic: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Lol, nice one. The thief must have run far. Ighrweovie meaning the king's farm. A community founded by one my past fathers HRM King Ogbeide, a powerful warlord king. Ighrwe-ovie is where he kept his slaves and his family, Thank God its well reported and not addressed wrongly although not properly written. It's located between Ughelli-Asaba express, the slaves lineages in that community are also claiming joint ownership with the owners of the town and the slaves were able to take some part of the community which is now the present location of Ughelli township stadium, but we have to give slaves some leverage in 21st century. So no problem
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Buziness101: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Hunter Hunted grin
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Blackdisciple(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2022
2special:
Instant Judgment

Na the Sharia be that na ..lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by IKennaGabriel(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2022
This is what we call i will give you short hand
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Cantonese: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Authoreety:
Serves him right... But the thief fit follow up the guy o

Follow up be on the condition say e never cross over. Even if e never cross over, the butchering go heal first. How many months to healing na another matter. Then after healing, e go fit still use the hand go night work like that again?

Wetin e go tell im children and family as story for the hand? Maybe thief attack am for road, collect him fone, cut him hand join. Or maybe e get accident for road. All these ones base on say e no cross over to the great beyond o.

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Testimony1988(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2022
markidoo:
E be like this one na short sleeve e collect Japa
hahahaha.
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by manunitedbabes: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Hope there won't be any retaliation?
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Cantonese: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2022
olisaEze:
That guyman better pray the thief will be okay. The wan they’re describing the injury as fatal, if the thief is found dead, na straight to detention & murder charges that homeowner go face from the law. Yep, self defense is still a crime in ur country! That’s what you get when you vote in lazy lawmakers still using a military constitution in a supposedly democratic nation. cool

So if thief enter your house with matchet or gun and you first wound am, your prayer na make e no die? Bros e be like say you be Muntula o.

What will the thief give as his story to his family and friends? I bow for you bros. So the house owner left his house, met the man on the road and cut the man’s hand after a brief disagreement?

As it stands, if the thief is still alive, he will be looking for ways to nurse his injury silently. If unfortunately he does not have money for treatment, na him sabi be that.

E get luck say the man no give am permanently short sleeve sef.

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by tegafej(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2022
donbachi:

Asin ehn...

If it does, it will be bad
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Benrosaria(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Nksleek:

Residents are by this notice requested to report anyone found nursing such type of injury within the neighborhood.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZPnfNShsDV/?utm_medium=copy_link

The victim’s sister will treat him at “home”

Nigerians are too broke to ignore money, after spending money to study roadside midwifery and nursing lolol
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Majesty33(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hmmm, I wonder how these petty thieves know that phones are kept in that part of the house. I guess these thieves have an informant in that compound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing FUOYE Student, Atanda Deborah Found Dead In Shallow Grave (Graphic) / Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.