Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli (51288 Views)

Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos) / 49 Nigerians Arrested In A House In Senegal During A Midnight Sting Operation / SARS Operatives Kill A Dog In Ekpoma, Edo During A Midnight Raid On Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
No blood

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Hassanmaye(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

No windows protector for the house

Like rod

But make that guy dey watch him back

Six feet go dey smile now
He don price market
cheesy grin
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by benqo01(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
From now on he will start wearing short sleeves congrat

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by iamdapsyj(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Self defense.. grin
Hope the hand fell off too oo..cos I no wan hear say the hand no dey on display for your wardrobe.. cheesy grin

This thing dey too common for Benin..warri..EKP..as a matter of fact most hot spot for south south...
If to say that guy no wake up na phone Dem for don move..
Good riddance at least the machete cut will always be remembered by the petty invader .. cheesy cheesy

Something like this happened in Yankee too o grin
I saw the video on YouTube and I laughed silly
https://youtube.com/shorts/_Mv7L4Abk5Q?feature=share
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
iamdapsyj:

Something like this happened in Yankee too o grin
I saw the video on YouTube and I laughed silly
https://youtube.com/shorts/_Mv7L4Abk5Q?feature=share
Thanks for the short..but you sure say na that guy scream like that.. grin grin

That wan na better wood oo.. grin grin
Thanks for the smile abeg..I needed it.. grin

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by jeromeekugbere(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
I moved from warri to Agbaroh and I nor know say na there this things take worse, at some point last year I was buying new phones, laptops and nets every month, moved back to Warri, started keeping anything they can move through the window in the parlor, either in the parlor or under lock and key in the wardrobe,
I don wise up now though

Nksleek:
A midnight thief operating around Ighwreovie community in Ughelli North Local Government area of Delta State must have sustained fatal injuries after a house owner (name withheld) severely macheted his outstretched hand during the course of an operation.

Focus Naija can report that the thief had successfully tore the the victim’s net but the noise made by the window blind gave him away.

According to the victim, he learnt to be vigilant after surviving an attempt by burglars to gain access into his apartment sometime ago.

His vigilance paid off when this particular thief, unknowing of what will befall him, stretched forth his hand to operate.

Efforts to apprehend him was futile as he escaped into the dead of the night after the cut.

Residents are by this notice requested to report anyone found nursing such type of injury within the neighborhood.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZPnfNShsDV/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by msMonyei: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Self defense.. grin
Hope the hand fell off too oo..cos I no wan hear say the hand no dey on display for your wardrobe.. cheesy grin

This thing dey too common for Benin..warri..EKP..as a matter of fact most hot spot for south south...
If to say that guy no wake up na phone Dem for don move..
Good riddance at least the machete cut will always be remembered by the petty invader .. cheesy cheesy

You don't sound like a lady.
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
msMonyei:

You don't sound like a lady.
I sound like an alien.. grin
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by sacajawea: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
FuckDModz:
That guy may be killed by cultists very soon. He should have killed the thief.
Why all of you Saying these
That he will come back and may be Killed?

Cultists?? is this a Cult war?
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by FuckDModz: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
sacajawea:

Why all of you Saying these
That he will come back and may be Killed?

Cultists?? is this a Cult war?

If you're going to inflict an injury on a thief, make sure he/she will be put away (jail or grave) afterwards.
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by nedekid: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lolz, I remember my late grandma staying at Yaba, close to tejuosho Market. Kura woman.
She stayed on the top floor, the last room with rooms by the side.
Those were the days you will wake up and your black and white TV, pressing iron, radio will be gone. That thief had been terrorizing the building.
One night she notice slight noice at the door around midnight. She saw the door lock was being tampered with. Her door had a gap at the bottom, and unfortunately for the guy one of his feet was under, maybe to keep the door firm and stop it from creeking.
The old woman grabbed a knife and impaled the guys foot. Omo nigger no fit screen or shout. From the door his was whispering ejoor. This guy had to rip his foot off the knife to escape!
Early in the morning she mopped the blood at her door. He next door neighbor was seen limping heavily the next day.
She no talk, him no talk. But theft stopped.

1 Like

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by nedekid: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Good one. The hunter has been hunted. Op tell the broda make him observe him back well well o make him no lose guard.. I like men like this. Dem get balls not SIMPs that would come to NL and cry us a river. I remember when a thief came to my house at mid-night. The novice no knw say eyes was still ajar. Omo na so i tiptoe enter kichen, pick my sharp knife, made a quick bend like jackie and took a safety spot. Meanwhile, the mum was busy tearing my window net. Fiercely, i gave a sharp stab. The baba out of shock jakpa go hit him head in a plank outside. 3days later, i came to notice it was my next compound neighbour. He was nursing the injuries. I could see remorse in his eyes, but what must be must be. The baba feared till the day i park jakpa for the area.
Badt guy.
I advice guys to have sharp cutlass. (Those type igbomen tying wrapper bring out when you go chase their daughters.)
Keep one in the booth of your car wrapped in cardboard paper.
The second keep by your bed.
Since we are not allowed to buy guns, cutlass na the sure thing.
Nb: wrapped in cardboard paper is so if police stops you in checkpoint, you just bought it to send to your son as boarding school requirement for cutting grass etc.
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by Sinai2021: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
���, well... I have no words
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by ekanx27(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
talk2hb1:
This reminded me of mine too,
The thief just damaged my net

It's called Windows Shopping

Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by eagleonearth(m): 5:23am On Jan 29, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
offpoint
NO rather you failed to see the point.
Re: House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli by ikorodureporta: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing FUOYE Student, Atanda Deborah Found Dead In Shallow Grave (Graphic) / Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.